• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Striker

TheCrow said:
If I had played you earlier I would've tried to run the ball more than I did. But after I got a decent lead in the game I started to pass more instead of running. I wanted to practice passing the ball and become a more balanced offense.
I don't get that. If you got a decent lead, say 14 or 17, why are you passing just to "practice"? Kneel the game and get the game over with.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
I don't get that. If you got a decent lead, say 14 or 17, why are you passing just to "practice"? Kneel the game and get the game over with.
No.... it makes sense since we still can't practice with our OF rosters. :|

He has a lot of new pieces and traded away some key ones.

TheCrow

Striker said:
I think I was up 10 in the first quarter or early in the second so it wasn't like the game was over.

Rorschach

Rorschach said:
How many points is SF going to beat Tampa by? Fatty has looked so bad this year.
Looks like the 9ers will put up 100. Freeman is ass. Too bad he's already overrated in the franchise and Donny will never downgrade him anyway.

daw840

Nightz, I could probably start a game here shortly but I have a very tight window. Smoking a pork shoulder and the in laws are coming over.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This NFL season is so crazy. This isnt life.

DHB looking like a NFL WR
Alex Smith is unblitzable
Eagles pretending they are playing Volleyball the amount of times they set it to get interceptied
Giants getting crushed at home by the TJac/Jesus connection

Nightz

daw840 said:
Nightz, I could probably start a game here shortly but I have a very tight window. Smoking a pork shoulder and the in laws are coming over.
Sorry, don't think I'll be around until after the Chargers game.

daw840

Rorschach said:
Let's not get carried away. He ran 1 route over and over... and poorly. It's just that Jason Allen is butt.
Eh? I've thrown to him on at least 3 different routes. Lol

Edit: furthermore, you really feel the need to talk shit on one of the worst teams in the league? Not sure why really.....

Edit #2: it appears you're talking about real life football......carry on.

Rorschach

daw840 said:
Eh? I've thrown to him on at least 3 different routes. Lol

Edit: furthermore, you really feel the need to talk shit on one of the worst teams in the league? Not sure why really.....

Edit #2: it appears you're talking about real life football......carry on.
lol, yeah, talking about NFL, sorry. Allen is the Texans' corner.

Nightz

daw840 said:
Is that you're every day schedule?
It varies. There are days when I'm home by 4:30, but 7 is the absolute latest I get home. Can't guarantee that I'll be home before then, but I'll let you know.

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Well you got a W against me. Not eyeoring, i beat you too many times in community and the madden gods will see to it that i dont get 5+ picks :(

I might believe you if I was actually in any of the community games we played, but I was beat pretty soundly in all of them.

The Steelers actually looked like an NFL team today, there is hope!

Rorschach

Fucking Giants. I was going to change my pick yesterday to the Raiders, but got distracted, fell asleep and woke up at like 9:50 and it was too late. T_T

BigAT

Rorschach said:
Fucking Giants. I was going to change my pick yesterday to the Raiders, but got distracted, fell asleep and woke up at like 9:50 and it was too late. T_T
Like 20 of the 27 remaining survivor players got eliminated today.

<------not this guy!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Bluemax.

AJ Green out 4 weeks from a normal damned tackle. FUCK! My WR corps lost it's only 80 rated player lol (He plays way above that 80 rating tho).

Carlos Dunlap is a fucking MAN though. Should have locked up DPOW with that game, wow.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Re-signed Andre Caldwell after cutting him earlier in the season due to AJ's injury. He knows the system and should get up to speed quickly.

So Ravens/Cards is going this afternoon, Daw/Nightz is tonight around 10 eastern... what's the deal with Bird/Story? Let's make this happen! I have a date with destiny! (aka Pheeniks)

Nightz

daw, I ended up working from home today, so I have some time during the day to get the game in. What time will you be available?

Birdman02

Wellington said:
Re-signed Andre Caldwell after cutting him earlier in the season due to AJ's injury. He knows the system and should get up to speed quickly.

So Ravens/Cards is going this afternoon, Daw/Nightz is tonight around 10 eastern... what's the deal with Bird/Story? Let's make this happen! I have a date with destiny! (aka Pheeniks)

Me and Story are supposed to play tonight, but we haven't nailed down a time. I can play after 10 est....maybe earlier if absolutely necessary.

Birdman02 said:
Me and Story are supposed to play tonight, but we haven't nailed down a time. I can play after 10 est....maybe earlier if absolutely necessary.

Will that be enough time to get over Detroit evening up the series?

Birdman02 said:
After 10 EST sounds good....might be closer to 11 for me though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
goldlion054 said:
Did Doug Fist you a little too hard in game 5?
No but I want some of that home cooking you guys gave the home plate ump in game 3.

Looks like we advance tonight then. Pheeniks what is your availability like! Carlos Dunlap is getting hungry!

Wellington said:
No but I want some of that home cooking you guys gave the home plate ump in game 3.

Holy shit that was the worst umping I've ever seen. The entire series was just fraudulent. Most ridiculous strike zones ever. My 16 year old little league umping days would have been more sufficient than that. But I can't lie and say I am disappointed in the outcome

Top Bottom