• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LJ11

LiveWire said:
I noticed that animation too, with Adam Carriker or Ryan Kerrigan. While it's neat to see an Olineman getting blown up, there's no way to disengage so it's actually worse than getting no penetration at all.

Word, it's crazy, bull rushing is essentially broken. It's better to just stay with the block so he can't get to the second level on a run. On a pass spin or finesse your way to the QB I guess, though bull rushing may be a bit more viable on a pass though.

Edit: I'd play but I have to run out for a bit. Be on later though.

not sure what is going on with my disk or xbox. i get to the press start screen and it goes really slow to start and read my storage device. hope this doesn't mean rrod is imminent

daw840

EA Servers are all fucked up. I've joined 5 randoms in a row and lost connection before kickoff. Then it boots me from the server.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Eh thanks for trying three times Rors. I'll just try again later tonight. Would rather watch Yanks and Sawx than keep trying and failing to get a game in.

DCX

DCX
I'll be ready to roll tomorrow around 4pm est. I will be accepting challenges all night. I have alot of catching up :)

DCX

daw840

McNei1y said:
I sent you a community challenge but if its not working then I'm gonna do some random h2h

Hold on a second. Let me get out of this ranked match. It hasn't started yet and we'll roll.,

daw840

Oh this is fucking retarded. God damn it EA. You KNOW how many people will buy this game. These shitty servers are unforgivable.

BigAT

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Raiders are a fucking cheese team as well. Gah.

You guys going to be around tonight? Want to play after the Sox game.
Let us play after the game. You can get out some aggression after the Sox lose.

Smokey

Unfuckingbelievable

I just had a Madden game with CB if there ever was one.

Lets see:

1. Pass gets thrown by CB (which we both though was a incomplete pass) on 3rd down game says its a backwards pass (wat) his guy picks it up for a first.

2. CB launches a bomb I have 3 Texans DBs at the spot. End of Jags/Texans last year happens. Except...HE THEN FUMBLES THE BALL AND STILL SCORES CB was so kind as to save the replay

3. Game does #1 again at a crucial part of the game except I recover.

4. In OT MADDEN PUTS CONNOR FUCKING BARWIN AT DB ON MACLIN AND I GET BURNED FOR A BOMB WTF

UNFUCKINGBELIVEABLE

gg drizzler! pwill saved me time and time again.... plus i stopped that doucher reggie bust!

you started to shred my D late, but i held just long enough. i don't think i'll need to trade for a QB. kapernick isn't great but he definitely has promise.

p.s. ted ginn's revenge! long TD reception and KR TD! you must have been fuming!

DCX

DCX
I seen some bullshit in my life but this is otherworldly, just thank your lucky stars it was just a scrim and not a playoff or godforbid a super bowl.

DCX

BigAT

Why the hell would they get rid of being able to sort the depth chart by individual attributes? Which asshole at EA felt the need to hold a meeting and say "WE NEED TO GET THIS SHIT OUT OF THE GAME ASAP!" They didn't even assign the button (X) to do anything else.

Madden 13 back of the box:
NEW! Immersive front office control like never before with EA's proprietary Attribute Sorting System. ©

Rorschach

Someone play me!
Smokey said:
Unfuckingbelievable

I just had a Madden game with CB if there ever was one.

Lets see:

1. Pass gets thrown by CB (which we both though was a incomplete pass) on 3rd down game says its a backwards pass (wat) his guy picks it up for a first.

2. CB launches a bomb I have 3 Texans DBs at the spot. End of Jags/Texans last year happens. Except...HE THEN FUMBLES THE BALL AND STILL SCORES CB was so kind as to save the replay

3. Game does #1 again at a crucial part of the game except I recover.

4. In OT MADDEN PUTS CONNOR FUCKING BARWIN AT DB ON MACLIN AND I GET BURNED FOR A BOMB WTF

UNFUCKINGBELIVEABLE
Same kind of shit happened in our game. It's not enough that the Eagles are insanely overpowered, but they have to add glitches that only the Eagles can do. It's like the game wills the Eagles to win lol Andy Reid broke Madden.

CB3 said:
lol so broken

Top Bottom