• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

i'm headed on if any of you want to feel the kapernick future

p.s.

Gus Johnson: NUMBER 77!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... called for the hold.

lol wtf

bluemax

Banned
GG CB, my defense can't stop the Eagles all day and two picks and a shanked punt sure didn't help.

WT3 on MeSean Jackson is such a mismatch :(

Also LeSean McCoy moves so fast.

bluemax

Banned
Also I checked the replay, Miller had both feet in :D

I totally didn't mean to throw it to him on that one, horrible panic button press.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
bluemax said:
GG CB, my defense can't stop the Eagles all day and two picks and a shanked punt sure didn't help.

WT3 on MeSean Jackson is such a mismatch :(

Also LeSean McCoy moves so fast.

Yeah his change of direction happens very fast

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can someone explain to me why my online pass code is coming up as invalid (360 version)? I don't have a lot of time to play the game anymore/keep up with it and figured you guys would possibly know what's up. Anyone else have/having this issue?

F-ing EA sigh

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG McNei1y.

Note to self, stop changing defenders to try and make tackles. Good lord. Well at least I kept AP to less than 20 yards per carry.

McNei1y

Ugh good game wellie. I really hate playing pass defense. I gave up two bombs that should've been batted down (well one for sure, the first one. the second was iffy). Definitely not the same feel as last year. I hate losing close ones like this. It seems thats all that it has been lately.

gg

McNei1y

Wellington said:
GG McNei1y.

Note to self, stop changing defenders to try and make tackles. Good lord. Well at least I kept AP to less than 20 yards per carry.

lol, yea. I felt sorta cheap since running is so easy to sidestep so it takes advantage of that.

I also learned to stop playing pass defense and just let the cpu handle it.

I wish Ponder didn't get injured. I really need to get some more reps with him. I feel like he's the qb. My only problem is that it seems like awareness makes a huge difference in this game. He can't get rid of the ball to save his life when under pressure.

BigAT

Nightz said:
GG AT. I gotta work on not starting slow every single game and playing catch up.
GG. Very frustrating to have the difference be a missed extra point (with a missed FG in there as well) but at least it's something that is quite correctable by the time real games roll around.

I think I experienced my first instance of "don't switch your defensive players". C-Web had a nice pursuit angle on what ended up being your Tolbert touchdown, but when I switched to him he immediately stopped dead in his tracks and I was screwed.

LJ11

Nightz said:
Anyone wanna play? Preferably someone who hasn't beat me down yet.

Lets go dude, LJ11 send the invite.

Give me a minute when we get in game to mess with my roster.

I want to see if I can lose to everyone before notching a W.

gg bird! felt like i was always on the edge of having you break a big play on me. very fortunate my D stiffened up in the redzone!

and crabtree, for the first time, shows up! maybe he has a tendency where he is a fucking bum until he makes 1 big play cause after that pass reception deep (which you were screened by the ref btw!) he was blocking nicely and not dropping anything!

Ramirez said:
Someone play me.

alright, last game of the day for me. i'm ready for OF now. not saying i want it to start soon, i just mean i found a good offensive/defensive set of plays where i can have success

colin kapernick can beast at times

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg bird! felt like i was always on the edge of having you break a big play on me. very fortunate my D stiffened up in the redzone!

and crabtree, for the first time, shows up! maybe he has a tendency where he is a fucking bum until he makes 1 big play cause after that pass reception deep (which you were screened by the ref btw!) he was blocking nicely and not dropping anything!

GG man. I just couldn't get a big play on defense. I swear blockers were coming out of nowhere to pick up my user controlled Vilma. I may have to switch to OLB or back to safety.

I thought I was gonna get a pick on that crabtree catch. The ref screen and slight delay when i switched defenders may have been the difference... not exactly sure.

My red zone offense if gonna be a work in progress...Ingram seems a little prone to fumbles in key situations...much like Reggie Bush was for me last year. :(

I got one more game left in me if anyone else is around.

another power team goes down to the lowly niners!

gg ramirez. thought you had me on that final drive..... why did i play prevent on that 4th down? stupid -_-

Ramirez

Oh God, 5 picks. :| :(

To my defense FMT, the one I threw that led to your winning TD, I hit the wrong button in a moment of old timer thought process, Miller was wide open across the middle, sigh.

Odd thing is, when me and LJ played, the framerate was atrocious, it didn't feel like lag, it just felt like the game's framerate was chugging. Mine and FMT's game was buttersmooth, and that's coast to coast, weird. Needless to say going from a slideshow to normal game speed made me feel like I had just taken a few hits of cocaine before playing. :p

Ramirez said:
Oh God, 5 picks. :| :(

To my defense FMT, the one I threw that led to your winning TD, I hit the wrong button in a moment of old timer thought process, Miller was wide open across the middle, sigh.

Odd thing is, when me and LJ played, the framerate was atrocious, it didn't feel like lag, it just felt like the game's framerate was chugging. Mine and FMT's game was buttersmooth, and that's coast to coast, weird. Needless to say going from a slideshow to normal game speed made me feel like I had just taken a few hits of cocaine before playing. :p

there is no rhyme or reason to the connections. but yeah ours was smooth. i threw 2 picks..... one was just a fucking idiotic throw, the other i had crabtree but you just undercut it too quickly for the nice user pick :(

i also had a pretty sweet user taint to open the game :D

Top Bottom