• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

McNei1y

Fucking EA servers. This is the perfect time to play some games and it doesn't even work... Keep us(me) posted if they are up or not.

LiveWire

DCX said:
4-2 in the division, a beast division, a division for the ages and still missed the playoffs /convo.

Make the playoffs friend. Turn your mastery of the NFC beast to something better than draft scouting than you can talk, meanwhile ill be preparing myself to make a conference final. I'll let you know how it feels.

DCX

Well if it feels like failing to win a championship, destroying one of the real-life NFL's hottest teams through horrendous personnel decisions and getting ethered by everyone in the league for general underachievement, I think I'll just stay being the redheaded stepchild of the league's best division.

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
there is no rhyme or reason to the connections. but yeah ours was smooth. i threw 2 picks..... one was just a fucking idiotic throw, the other i had crabtree but you just undercut it too quickly for the nice user pick :(

i also had a pretty sweet user taint to open the game :D

Yea, that was a nice play for you, embarrassing decision on my end.

LJ11 said:
Right, you'd have to cover the middle of the field.

Trying to mount a come from behind victory and it disconnects, it was another slideshow to boot, most of my games have chugged tonight, I'm pretty fucking terrible, or maybe it's the Bills, a combination of both, I threw one pass late, it went 10 feet over the receivers head, I have a headache, goodnight.

That was on my end man, my internet crapped out and didn't come back on until 7 PM today, ugh.

Trying to play a stuttering game after playing a smooth game is pure torture though, they really need to get that sorted out ASAP.

Smokey

LiveWire said:
Rep. LOL. You would never make the playoffs in the NFC East. In fact, I challenge you to do better than my record last year in a single season of 4-2 in the division. Play 2 games against CB, 2 against Wellington and 2 against Somnia in mid-season form. If you can go 4-2 or better I will never ever question your skills (GM or on the sticks) again. I'm even letting you use your power Falcons, let alone the shitty Redskins.

DCX said:
4-2 in the division, a beast division, a division for the ages and still missed the playoffs /convo.

Make the playoffs friend. Turn your mastery of the NFC beast to something better than draft scouting than you can talk, meanwhile ill be preparing myself to make a conference final. I'll let you know how it feels.

DCX

Goin down in here

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Well if it feels like failing to win a championship, destroying one of the real-life NFL's hottest teams through horrendous personnel decisions and getting ethered by everyone in the league for general underachievement, I think I'll just stay being the redheaded stepchild of the league's best division.

Your far closer to being that crazy bum that comes by every once in a while digging through the trash cans looking for plastic bottles to recycle.

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
It feels great to never have a losing season, feels great to earn a division title and feels great to have two playoff victories.

To have a chance to win you have to be invited, let me know where I can send the postcard.

DCX

LukeSmith

break-up-children-fighting-800x800.jpg

Rorschach

NFC South is pretty tough.

DM - OG with overrated Donny team.
Birdman - Uses the Saints and is a good player. Will probably win the division.
CGQ - Won the division last year. Won the rushing title too. And he didn't even have to use one of the rookies!
DCX - DCX

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
NFC South is pretty tough.

DM - OG with overrated Donny team.
Birdman - Uses the Saints and is a good player. Will probably win the division.
CGQ - Won the division last year. Won the rushing title too. And he didn't even have to use one of the rookies!
DCX - DCX
you son of a bitch!

DCX

DCX

DCX
As soon as the wife finishes watching Grey's, i'll be ready to take on challenges all night. Got some catching up to do :/

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF I can't even get past the first start screen now, keeps freezing. I dont recall issues this bad in years past with Madden. I got it to load once and the servers were down for me. Now it's back to freezing.

No excuse for this crap at this point.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Holy shit. that shows still on?!?
It is but she's watching it on HULU. We just had a baby and she literally watch 6 1/2 season within a three weeks or so. Before that we watch the entire run of Friday Night Lights together :eek:

DCX

Rorschach

Matrix said:
WTF I can't even get past the first start screen now, keeps freezing. I dont recall issues this bad in years past with Madden. I got it to load once and the servers were down for me. Now it's backing to freezing.

I think this time they tied everything to online, so when the servers are messed up, it fucks up everything else. I don't know if they're collecting data or what...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
I think this time they tied everything to online, so when the servers are messed up, it fucks up everything else. I don't know if they're collecting data or what...
Yea seems like it ugh its taken me rebooting and all sorts of crap just to connect so I can play the cpu... What the fuck haha

Ramirez

Matrix said:
WTF I can't even get past the first start screen now, keeps freezing. I dont recall issues this bad in years past with Madden. I got it to load once and the servers were down for me. Now it's backing to freezing.

There isn't really, but they know consumers have no other option, what are we gonna do, buy Backbreaker?

Ugh.

I've never seen a company that is so inept in the online space, embarrassing.

Matrix

Ramirez said:
There isn't really, but they know consumers have no other option, what are we gonna do, buy Backbreaker?

Ugh.
That just really depressed me. They own us.

daw840

IDK, I just played a random and made him quit. LOL.

edit: Sometimes I feel like I suck at this game, but I think that's just because I play yous guys. I think I am actually pretty good at this game when compared to normal people.

Smokey

Ramirez said:

Ugh.

I've never seen a company that is so inept in the online space, embarrassing.

I see you haven't played NBA2K in awhile or at all.

Ramirez

Smokey said:
I see you haven't played NBA2K in awhile or at all.

After you gangbanged me in the league I traded the game in and vowed to never enter a NBA league thread again, saving myself time and money. :p

Daw, I'm headed on if you want to try and play.

Smokey

Ramirez said:
After you gangbanged me in the league I traded the game in and vowed to never enter a NBA league thread again, saving myself time and money. :p

I made you get rid of the game? :(

I'm heading on if anybody wants to play or if EA allows it

DCX said:
Kelvin Hayden CB and James Sanders just signed by the Falcons <3 85 CB and 79 S come to papa!

DCX
I signed Hayden in my offline franchise after Grimes got hurt. My GM skills are on par with Dimitroff.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
After the game, need to get some games in. Hitting the bottle again, so I will be in Max Payne mode.

Saw something about Chung. What happened?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
JDewiel Justin Dewiel
SERVER UPDATE: We are working directly with Microsoft to address the server issues. We'll let you know once we're up and running again.

Ramirez

Is it normal for the start up screen to lag for a like a minute? I tried loading a Superstar training mode session and it took so long I thought it had froze, I couldn't even pull up the dashboard, then after waiting forever, it all pops up at once.

Thank you Tiburon.

Top Bottom