• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
EAMaddenNFL EA SPORTS Madden NFL
Seeing some reports of guys being able to hit the servers again. Keep in mind that we are still working on things on our end.

Fuck that. im staying off till they are full go

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Has anyone gotten their Amazon $20 credit yet? Rors and I still haven't :|
Got mine the next day.

Mrbob

Oh shit sexy rexy is gonna be the redskins starter this season.

Ban Livewire, let me reunite with the sex cannon.

GG Ramirez. Taking out Clemmons was the worse thing that happened to you. Reshad Jones with PotG! End of the second half was such an int fest.

Win streak's at 3, who's next?!

Rorschach

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
GG Ramirez. Taking out Clemmons was the worse thing that happened to you. Reshad Jones with PotG! End of the second half was such an int fest.

Win streak's at 3, who's next?!
ME! Take it easy on me. Haven't played all day. :(

LJ11

goldlion054 said:
someone send me an invite to play!

goldlion054

I'll be on in a minute.

Edit: Yeah, I don't understand how the invite system works if you're not on my friends list. If you know invite me, LJ11, if not I'm going to bed.

LukeSmith

Colts Oline is terrible

Thanks Bill Polian!

The blocking reminds me of NCAA, one game your line is fine, the next game they are pathetic. Nice job Tib! Merging code!

TheCrow

eznark said:
Apparently the broncos have the greatest offensive line in history.
Only when it comes to running the ball. Gave up one big play on defense but it was something I can fix so I feel good about my defense this year.

eznark

Banned
TheCrow said:
Only when it comes to running the ball. Gave up one big play on defense but it was something I can fix so I feel good about my defense this year.
That was ridiculous running. 5 yards no matter what I trotted out there. Should have tried punt block I guess.

Gotta try out the Titans just in case, who is down?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I forgot how much I hate playing randoms. It's pathetic the things they will do to win or make the game as unrealistic as possible.

Matrix said:
I forgot how much I hate playing randoms. It's pathetic the things they will do to win or make the game as unrealistic as possible.

don't get me started on that shit. i played randoms for 3 days and it was fucking awful. god bless you neogaf!

Rorschach

I wish great players didn't make the opposing players into retards just by being around them. It's good enough that they're great, man.

Smokey said:
gg rors. load up the box and mcfadden still runs through. bombs were my fault, have to get better
GG. Wisniewski is so dumb... surprised he only had that 1 holding call. But he got the job done!

Rorschach

DMczaf
DMczaf
online playing NCAA® Football 12 - Practice

Let it go, DM. It's dead. And practice? Worst practice mode ever...

Top Bottom