• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
Anybody wanna game?

Just woke up from a massive slumber

I guess my beatdown last night gave you the Go To Sleep

tumblr_lojgy5Ikxj1qkiqdko1_500.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
So are you saying you want to play or not

Ive beaten you twice already. Im gonna give you a little time to think about what you've done before i go for #3

Who wants a shot at snapping the streak? Smokey?

Nvm, it doesn't make sense putting off making a stew.. if I start now it will just be tastier!
Gonna be lookin for game after

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Damn gg DCX. I hope I didn't ice you out when I got my gf.
It's all good. The injury to Ward did me in as Jacobs is auto 4 yards lol. Before that drive you had 47 total offensive yards...ugh.

Tough way to lose.

Gg.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn I was looking at the leaderboard before I left, some of you guys have played a damned lot! I gotta get on it.

Still mad about that game against Drizzler. I couldn't do anything against his D wtf.

LiveWire

Wellington said:
Damn I was looking at the leaderboard before I left, some of you guys have played a damned lot! I gotta get on it.

I'll be around probably 11 or 12 tonight your time if you want to get a scrim.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Funny how your madden tier matches your coaches prestige in NCAA
Funny how it was C as default, nice try though.

GG Ram. I will never scramble with Ryan again :(

DCX

LJ11

Ramirez said:
Seconded. This has been a problem in these games for as long as I can remember...

Wasn't a problem with NCAA 11

Which should be mandatory, if you play D-line the whole game you should just set your controller down on defense.

Also, 9/20 is way too late to start, doesn't Gears 3 hit around that time?

Well then it should be mandatory to turn off the assists when controlling a LB or S. All you do is hold the A button now and you're playing LB/S like a fucking champ.

TheCrow

LJ11 said:
Well then it should be mandatory to turn off the assists when controlling a LB or S. All you do is hold the A button now and you're playing LB/S like a fucking champ.
Got no problem with this. Never use the assists which is why my guys always are just out of position. :(

LJ11

TheCrow said:
Got no problem with this. Never use the assists which is why my guys always are just out of position. :(

You can kind of tell when someone is or isn't, when they start pulling shit like in the Wellie video but with an LB, you know.

LJ11 said:
You can kind of tell when someone is or isn't, when they start pulling shit like in the Wellie video but with an LB, you know.
What you talkin about? The VD pick? That wasn't user pick. He was covering the flats but in press coverage. So he jammed the guy and went towards the rb then weli threw same time he cut to run with rb and then the ball was in his hands. Or you talkin bout somethin else? I have a feeling you are.

GG Crow, fins D is so nasty!

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
What you talkin about? The VD pick? That wasn't user pick. He was covering the flats but in press coverage. So he jammed the guy and went towards the rb then weli threw same time he cut to run with rb and then the ball was in his hands. Or you talkin bout somethin else? I have a feeling you are.

GG Crow, fins D is so nasty!

Not against teddy ginn and his family! Gonna have to bring you back down to erf soon friend!

LJ11

First thing I do is turn this stuff off. It's strafe assist in the menu.

I remember in 06 they first introduced that CPU assist swat, and you had all these guys who couldn't swat anything in previous versions knocking everything down. You just had to run your guy to the position, no button needed.

To be honest, I don't have much of problem if someone uses it. It's their choice, hitting the A button to try to swat (06/07/08?) feels more natural on the 360 controller, since the analog stick and bumper are so close together, feels cramped, so people may find it easier to swat this way on deep balls.

There's always a knock on guys who play DL, but when you get no pressure with your front 4 it's time to take over. I'd love nothing more than to strafe with a 85 speed LB over the middle and bring heat with just 5 max, not happening this season.

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

Yeah, he pulled some ninja shit, I know it wasn't a user pick. But if you were controlling VD, and just held the A button you would've pulled the same ninja shit, that was my point.

LiveWire

BREAKING NEWS - SPORTSCENTER UPDATE

The Washington Redskins are rumored to be currently undergoing trade talks with the Houston Texans. Quoting an unnamed source: "They're trying to come to agreement on compensation, it may be just the player(s) involved or it may need to include draft picks."

Washington, 4th place finisher in the NFC East for the past two seasons, is likely trying to add in younger talent, while Houston seems to be making a push to acquire key veteran talent to try and take ownership of a wide open AFC South.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
LJ11 said:

auto strafe? I think they're talking about defensive assist, where you just hold A and the guy you're controlling goes on auto-pilot.

Smokey

levious said:
auto strafe? I think they're talking about defensive assist, where you just hold A and the guy you're controlling goes on auto-pilot.

You can hold down A for "easy button" assist while on D? That's interesting. I thought that was taken out awhile ago.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I thought it was still coming up on the loading screens, could be wrong I guess.

LJ11 said:

I remember in 06 they first introduced that CPU assist swat, and you had all these guys who couldn't swat anything in previous versions knocking everything down. You just had to run your guy to the position, no button needed.

To be honest, I don't have much of problem if someone uses it. It's their choice, hitting the A button to try to swat (06/07/08?) feels more natural on the 360 controller, since the analog stick and bumper are so close together, feels cramped, so people may find it easier to swat this way on deep balls.

There's always a knock on guys who play DL, but when you get no pressure with your front 4 it's time to take over. I'd love nothing more than to strafe with a 85 speed LB over the middle and bring heat with just 5 max, not happening this season.

Yeah, he pulled some ninja shit, I know it wasn't a user pick. But if you were controlling VD, and just held the A button you would've pulled the same ninja shit, that was my point.

Nah, that pick made sense if you look at it, wellie was just unlucky. That first cut only looks like a cut, it's really him disengaging the TE and he floats to the left. Then, he cuts to the right to cover the flat he is assigned to and it just happened to be the same time wellie threw to RB. VD being VD makes the play.

I'm on. Who wants to be my 8th straight win?

Smokey

LiveWire said:
BREAKING NEWS - SPORTSCENTER UPDATE

The Washington Redskins are rumored to be currently undergoing trade talks with the Houston Texans. Quoting an unnamed source: "They're trying to come to agreement on compensation, it may be just the player(s) involved or it may need to include draft picks."

Washington, 4th place finisher in the NFC East for the past two seasons, is likely trying to add in younger talent, while Houston seems to be making a push to acquire key veteran talent to try and take ownership of a wide open AFC South.

"We do not comment on rumors or speculation regarding potential roster moves or anything involving our personnel. We have a lot of young talent and can't wait to start the 2011 NFL season against the Indianapolis Colts".

Top Bottom