• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Sigh. Should be illegal to accept those holding penalties that are a result of manual bullshit.

LJ and I just always decline penalties that aren't delay of game and offsides. We all class, baby!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sorry crow i was playing Mr. Halo.

Ill be around for another in a little bit if anyone is around

TheCrow

CB3 said:
Sorry crow i was playing Mr. Halo.

Ill be around for another in a little bit if anyone is around
No problem. I'll be available for a while tonight since I got no work tomorrow. Just playing some Witcher 2.

Rorschach

BigAT said:
What do you mean by this last part?
I didn't mean something they do on purpose, but if you get caught by a block as you're blitzing and you pass them... 10 yards later, there's a holding call. The AI just won't let go of the player controlled guy.

Rorschach

btw- got my 4th CB on Williams just now even while using Defensive Assignments. Hit or miss. Works once in a while, so I guess I'll keep using it. :(

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Man I wanna play but I can't stop following the trainwreck thread for the 3DS second analog stick lol.
Thanks for the heads up. Was tempted to play more Madden, but trolling that thread will be much more satisfying than getting trolled by EA.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
3 fumbles is unacceptable. especially when im holding RB all three times. im done with madden for tonight

TheCrow

CB3 said:
3 fumbles is unacceptable. especially when im holding RB all three times. im done with madden for tonight
GG. You were only protecting the ball on one of the fumbles. One was on a hit stick during a juke move.

gg luke. i felt like i played as good as i could against manning and you still completed 70% passes!

now i have avenged my 2 true losses in community! the 3rd was a disconnect against cb when i was feasting on him but i got the loss since i was the one who lost connection

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg luke. i felt like i played as good as i could against manning and you still completed 70% passes!

now i have avenged my 2 true losses in community! the 3rd was a disconnect against cb when i was feasting on him but i got the loss since i was the one who lost connection

I threw FIVE picks. Once I clear these bad reads up I'll be happier.

Now I have to get re-revenge on you in that shithouse where your merry band of losers plays

LukeSmith said:

Now I have to get re-revenge on you in that shithouse where your merry band of losers plays

just got lucky to call some of those plays at the right time. i felt like the game before you were always 2 steps ahead of my play calls and this time i caught up to you a few times. you still had guys running open.

i thought the game was going to rubberband you back in after that freaking garcon 3rd down play where he broke TWO tackles to make it to the marker, then i get that pick and fumble it back to you immediately on the return :(

maybe neither of us can win at home...

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
just got lucky to call some of those plays at the right time. i felt like the game before you were always 2 steps ahead of my play calls and this time i caught up to you a few times. you still had guys running open.

i thought the game was going to rubberband you back in after that freaking garcon 3rd down play where he broke TWO tackles to make it to the marker, then i get that pick and fumble it back to you immediately on the return :(

maybe neither of us can win at home...

Peyton was too busy looking at all the big-titted sexy Colts fans in the stands. In San Francisco he could just focus on doing work rather than stare longingly at the hipster crap in the stands

LukeSmith said:
Peyton was too busy looking at all the big-titted sexy Colts fans in the stands. In San Francisco he could just focus on doing work rather than stare longingly at the hipster crap in the stands

hair.bmp

Ramirez

LukeSmith said:

I want someone to break my record of 7. :(

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
I want someone to break my record of 7. :(
One dreadful season with Joey Harrington, I threw nine against Cloudy using the Jaguars :'(

he only beat me by 13 points lol

Not one fuck was given that day..

DCX

DCX

DCX
Amazing news! League starts tomorrow!! To bad only 10% of the league has played a game in community :/

DCX

BigAT

levious said:
I don't think there's a difference.
There is. EA only does a few OF roster updates a year (I think there were only 3 last year) and they don't necessarily coincide with the normal online updates.

If you start an OF right now, it's not the same roster as the one used in community games.

DCX

DCX
FMT, people also want to know about free agents. Do we wait for week five and assign waiver priority based on record or let people sign whoever whenever since its their cap.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Amazing news! League starts tomorrow!! To bad only 10% of the league has played a game in community :/

DCX
Who in the league hasn't played a community game? Find that 10% number hard to believe, only need 3.2 people to hit that. I'd say maybe 80% has.

Wellington said:
Who in the league hasn't played a community game? Find that 10% number hard to believe, only need 3.2 people to hit that. I'd say maybe 80% has.

I haven't. Everyone is normally already in a game by the time I log on. :(

I had to play a random the other day.... *shudder*

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Let me rephrase. Outside of the regulars.(cb, live, Luke, wells, RAM, Rors, BigAt etc ) new jacks haven't played or even step foot in either thread.

Bears, Jags, and other teams. I don't count us, we are the pillars.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I haven't joined yet, I guess I should, haven't even tried the bears yet...

Striker

I don't think I've played my games in community, but I've played two so far, vs. LJ and vs. Wellington.

Speaking of Wellster, is he and AT gonna have their Battle for Eli contest?

DCX

DCX
Striker said:
I don't think I've played my games in community, but I've played two so far, vs. LJ and vs. Wellington.

This should/has to be happening tonight. If season starts tomorrow.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
BigAT said:
There is. EA only does a few OF roster updates a year (I think there were only 3 last year) and they don't necessarily coincide with the normal online updates.

If you start an OF right now, it's not the same roster as the one used in community games.

never knew this, would they designate what it was when releasing an update or would people just have to figure it out?

BigAT

Striker said:

We were planning to get game 1 in tonight.

Top Bottom