• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
Ferny73 said:
The ones for Thursday are suppose to be regular roster as well as OF but you know EA.
It really has to be as the season starts tomorrow.

I don't see a scenario where they release one tomorrow and one Friday or Saturday for the Sunday games.

at that point people who are Packers and Saints owners would get screwed.

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
It really has to be as the season starts tomorrow.

I don't see a scenario where they release one tomorrow and one Friday or Saturday for the Sunday games.

at that point people who are Packers and Saints owners would get screwed.

DCX
Last time we didn't get OF rosters at the same time as online rosters.

LiveWire

Pending any changes to the final gameday rosters, the following Redskins players are on the trading block:

HB Tim Hightower
FB Mike Sellers (also rated as a TE)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Come to think of it I think Live ran twice in the game we played last night.

Also, is there a way to check community stats and leaderboard online outside of the Xbox? Can you view the stats in the latest games in the community section? There should be an app.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Also, is there a way to check community stats and leaderboard online outside of the Xbox? Can you view the stats in the latest games in the community section? There should be an app.
Not sure if serious... you do realize this is the Madden team, right?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Not sure if serious... you do realize this is the Madden team, right?
lol you're right. Funny cause I was thinking of replying in exactly the same way to DCX about the OF rosters.

BigAT

Wellington said:

Get Sable on it.

Ramirez

Wellington said:

Next year, maybe.

TheCrow

LiveWire said:
Pending any changes to the final gameday rosters, the following Redskins players are on the trading block:

HB Tim Hightower
What are you looking to trade for?

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:

HB Tim Hightower
Start the Trade thread.

DCX

BigAT

Striker said:
We need the LeagueManager site up for our Franchise :(

Curious to how FA's, cap, and the works run.
Absolutely. It's kind of difficult to start thinking about potential roster moves I need to make when I have no clue how I'll need to manage a salary cap.

DCX

DCX
Striker said:
Looks pretty neat. Excited to see how our teams look in there.
Yea, these are older rosters and teams have made move since. I assume Peyton Manning will still be stating and not hurt right? Same as Prince and others?

DCX

BigAT

DCX said:
Yea, these are older rosters and teams have made move since. I assume Peyton Manning will still be stating and not hurt right? Same as Prince and others?

DCX
In the past, injuries, even season ending ones, have not had any effect on the OF rosters.

DCX

DCX
Striker said:
Curious more about Carson Palmer - off the game, since he's supposedly retired?
Oh shit i forgot about him. He would be an interesting pick up if he was a free agent.

DCX

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Is there no longer a countdown on the pause screen? I feel like I have yet to see one.
There is, but they don't show it. You have no idea if your opponent is ready and if you're in the menus you have no idea if your opponent is counting down on you.

Rorschach

Wonder what the game plays like in All-Madden...

CB3 said:
Didnt FMT already buy you live? Throwing a game is not below him.
It's not whether I win the game and he already said he wants me out! I'll stay in NCAA 'till the last guy trades in his copy, but I haven't made a commitment here yet!

Rorschach said:
Wonder what the game plays like in All-Madden...

It's not whether I win the game and he already said he wants me out! I'll stay in NCAA 'till the last guy trades in his copy, but I haven't made a commitment here yet!

i need you in madden! you are the only person who can sympathize with the niners plight in real life :(

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf happened? you challenge me then left and now i don't see you on the community list?
I didn't leave... still waiting...

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i need you in madden! you are the only person who can sympathize with the niners plight in real life :(
Ok only if I can have David Carr!

[edit]Kicked me out of community and says I can't join without pass... no clue what that is.

Rorschach said:
I didn't leave... still waiting...

Ok only if I can have David Carr!

[edit]Kicked me out of community and says I can't join without pass... no clue what that is.

you'll have to contact the giants owner about david carr. that bird has left the nest :*(

McNei1y

So I'm ready to start the league whenever. I am moving into my house in the next few days and I am lacking an xbox live wireless adapter so I may or may not be on but I will be around.

Top Bottom