• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

well it says daquan bowers was 1/1 for 18 yards but i looked through every play and it never shows bowers as attempting or completing a pass. dunno!

p.s. colin kapernick is the most inconsistent motherfucker ever. i missed open deep pass after open deep pass because of this dickbag. i have gore wide open on an early 3rd down and he throws like 10 yards in front of him. sometimes he makes good plays but i wish i had a more consistent qb :(

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
we played all madden in 11 only. never did it in 10 cause people were scurred
Then all madden also played a part in making madden 11 worse than 10. I don't see an issue with sticking with all pro for this year. I've played about 17 games so far and never once did I think this game would be better if we played on all madden.

yeah i don't know how all madden would fix any of the issues we have. i have adapted to the game and don't really have any major problems. on a game by game basis you can point out ridiculous stuff that happens but i don't think it's the norm.

still, i'm willing to at least try out all madden in some exhibition games and see how it plays. i suspect it will just make the great players greater and the shitty players shittier

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah i don't know how all madden would fix any of the issues we have. i have adapted to the game and don't really have any major problems. on a game by game basis you can point out ridiculous stuff that happens but i don't think it's the norm.

still, i'm willing to at least try out all madden in some exhibition games and see how it plays. i suspect it will just make the great players greater and the shitty players shittier

lets play

Rorschach

Lost (big time!), but I loved it. It was great. I lost because of a couple of boneheaded decisions and a fumble return TD, not because of bullshit.

And omg qb spy actually doing his job right :O

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Already warming up your excuses when I stomp you out this season?

The only stomping there will be is when you stomp over to gamestop and trade madden after you run out of things to blame your losses on

LiveWire

CB3 said:
The only stomping there will be is when you stomp over to gamestop and trade madden after you run out of things to blame your losses on

You'll hear no excuses from me this season. You're the one that has more to worry about when I win.

CB3 said:

4761496m3yi.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
You'll hear no excuses from me this season. You're the one that has more to worry about when I win.

You mean win the draft, right?

And i wouldnt even worry about that. We all saw how you performed with a super QB in Madden 10. The answer is very average.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
That thug stomped on Routt's hand!

btw, kiddies, don't be scared to play on All-Madden. It doesn't turn the AI into superman. We both still had decent running stats. Campbell was shit, but that's expected! DBs don't go superman, but they do defend better. They're not 10 yards behind the WRs on man coverage anymore. There was only one attempt at a bomb. It was successful, but due to bad manual coverage by me. :p Don't know if bombs are still super effective.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
well it says daquan bowers was 1/1 for 18 yards but i looked through every play and it never shows bowers as attempting or completing a pass. dunno!

p.s. colin kapernick is the most inconsistent motherfucker ever. i missed open deep pass after open deep pass because of this dickbag. i have gore wide open on an early 3rd down and he throws like 10 yards in front of him. sometimes he makes good plays but i wish i had a more consistent qb :(
English is but a dream, Collin is your reality.

DCX

BigAT

Rorschach said:
No replays for negative plays? Man, I hate you, tiburon. I wanted to show your game actually doing something right!
I swear EA has some algorithm built into the game that detects when some broken ass shit has happened and quickly deletes the replay. So many times I've gone to very specific plays to watch what the hell happened and I always seem to get "Replay not available." I think EA spent the entirety of the last development cycle creating it, it's a very advanced formula.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
For everything EA does wrong I really think they nailed the tackling this year. Some hits are vicious, some are moreso a defender holding on for a shoestringer, some are great RB/LB collisions - I really like how they look and sound this year.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
BigAT said:
I swear EA has some algorithm built into the game that detects when some broken ass shit has happened and quickly deletes the replay. So many times I've gone to very specific plays to watch what the hell happened and I always seem to get "Replay not available." I think EA spent the entirety of the last development cycle creating it, it's a very advanced formula.

sometimes when replay is not available you can still "create a highlight". Not always of course, but it's worth double checking.

Wellington said:
For everything EA does wrong I really think they nailed the tackling this year. Some hits are vicious, some are moreso a defender holding on for a shoestringer, some are great RB/LB collisions - I really like how they look and sound this year.

and sometimes it looks like the two players stepped on a land mine, but yeah, it's great overall I think.

BigAT

Wellington said:
Do you think you can get in game 2 before the game tonight?

Somnia

Ugh I need to get more practice in but leaving for Chicago soon. I am off Saturday so you fools better be home to play some games!

Ramirez

LukeSmith said:
Austin Collie made a catch without getting hurt so the game disconnected Ramirez

gg otherwise Ram, no way I was coming back

Yea man, that sucked. Just said I lost connection to peer, but didn't get booted from live or the EA servers, ugh.

I had no answer for most of your passing plays, my only saving grace was when you got closer to the endzone my D could tighten up a bit.

I really don't like the Nickel packages in my playbook, 2-4-5 and a 1-5-5, neither of them create any pressure even though they're loaded with blitzes, and the outs and flats are usually wide open no matter what I pick. You threw one in the flats last night, had cover 2 picked, and my CB is no where near the flats. -_-

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
Does anyone know of a decent way to look through the playbooks besides going through practice mode?
There used to be a website that had them all for madden 10.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
with more to come I'm sure, I try not to wrap my head around that...

Top Bottom