• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

LukeSmith said:
I'll play some games on All-Madden tonight after I watch these two teams of losers finish their contest

Want my rematch!

Oh gosh, I think that KR might be the nail in the coffin for this one, that was crazy...

Ramirez said:
lol, this games done, MADDEN TIME!

Randall Cobb, the only thing to be proud about UK for in a long time.

How long ago was that Andre Woodson led victory over LSU in double OT? That was amazing

Birdman02

gg Smokey. I thought it was a questionable decision to go for it on 4th & 1 on your 30 in OT, but an untimely player switch for me left the whole wide open for Foster. :(

You ran a similar play on the TD run by your backup RB (can't remember his name). I swear I got pushed in the back as I squared up to make the tackle, but no call from the ref. :(

BigAT

Ramirez said:
lol, this games done, MADDEN TIME!

Randall Cobb, the only thing to be proud about UK for in a long time.
bfjaredlorenzen4.jpg

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
gg Smokey. I thought it was a questionable decision to go for it on 4th & 1 on your 30 in OT, but an untimely player switch for me left the whole wide open for Foster. :(

You ran a similar play on the TD run by your backup RB (can't remember his name). I swear I got pushed in the back as I squared up to make the tackle, but no call from the ref. :(

Good game.

It was questionable. If I didn't get the 1st you would've had possession and game would've most likely been over from a score by you. The way that game was going I didn't want to give the ball back. Every time each team had the ball they scored. So it was a ballsy decision, but it was a justifiable gamble to me. As I mentioned if I was stopped game would've pretty much been over.

I guess that was on All-Madden? Didn't really notice a difference.

LukeSmith

Someone invite me to All Madden, Ramirez jobbed the invite and we played All Pro, but it was more like Junior Varsity - ugly game

OK i guess I was wrong, it was on All-Madden

Birdman02

Smokey said:
Good game.

It was questionable. If I didn't get the 1st you would've had possession and game would've most likely been over from a score by you. The way that game was going I didn't want to give the ball back. Every time each team had the ball they scored. So it was a ballsy decision, but it was a justifiable gamble to me. As I mentioned if I was stopped game would've pretty much been over.

I guess that was on All-Madden? Didn't really notice a difference.

I wasn't trying to say you broke a rule or anything...I'm just not sure if I would've made the same call. I had the right defense to stuff it, but I switched players at a bad time and took my guy of of position.

I didn't really notice a difference on All-Madden either. My o-line still can't run block.

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
I wasn't trying to say you broke a rule or anything...I'm just not sure if I would've made the same call. I had the right defense to stuff it, but I switched players at a bad time and took my guy of of position.

I didn't really notice a difference on All-Madden either. My o-line still can't run block.

Soon as you broke through I thought "yep game over" lol. Would've been a 2-3 yard loss easy.

BigAT

Looking through Donny Boy's twitter, it looks like the online franchise roster WILL NOT be included when the roster update hits today or tomorrow. He says the timing difference should be a matter of "days" though.

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
Looking through Donny Boy's twitter, it looks like the online franchise roster WILL NOT be included when the roster update hits today or tomorrow. He says the timing difference should be a matter of "days" though.
So by Monday I assume. Rors wish was granted.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wtf we're All Madden again?

Well I'd rather that than NFL defenders letting the ball fly by them in zones and letting a ball carrier run right past them and only being able to chase.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:

Well I'd rather that than NFL defenders letting the ball fly by them in zones and letting a ball carrier run right past them and only being able to chase.
I had Crow change it due to testing purposes, but with you guys playing a series I implore you to play you last game all pro.

DCX

Striker

I will get on later and will try those All Madden settings. With McCoy's last game vs. Wellington, I need to improve my passing before the season starts.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Why do you implore that?
Well because I'm sure between the both of you guys, you have 20-30 games under your belt dealing with the issues we all been dealing with that a sudden switch to all madden might screw with all the practice you had along with his.

Fmt has said he gas learned to deal with all pro and its quirks and gameplans accordingly. So have I and others. I know what works and won't work with my 15 games in.

With a series tied at one under all pro ,a game under all madden might screw it all up and you might lose due to a play you drew up, gameplaned for and set up him up for, not have it work because in all pro the defender usually doesn't make that read or play but in all madden he does :(

DCX

Smokey

Wellington said:

They still do this..

Ramirez

I noticed no difference at all on All Madden aside from LBs on the colts keeping up with Wallace, which I could do without. :p

I also told Luke that on one play I had a nickel package in and James Farrior was guarding Reggie Wayne in the slot, lol. Zone or bust, man is broken.

Smokey

Wellington said:
You're using the Texans.

And they still do it with other teams.

Bumping it up to All-Madden doesn't automatically make the DBs become incredibly smart or something. But if the "All-Madden" placebo makes the GAF Madden overlords feel better then whatever.

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
And they still do it with other teams.

Bumping it up to All-Madden doesn't automatically make the DBs become incredibly smart or something. But if the "All-Madden" placebo

I half agree with this, but I also didn't notice anything too terrible other than DBs jumping ahead of the routes on ins - before the wideout/TE turned and then once the TE/wideout made the cut, the DB slowed down and the wideout/TE accelerated past them to break free.

LukeSmith

BigAT said:
So it looks like you can't use custom playbooks at all in Online Franchise.

Neat.

Old as the hills, NCAA couldn't get them to work in dynasty even post-patch. There was no way they were going to work in Madden

Ferny

OF is not updated yet as far as Donny's twitter goes. Just the downloadable ones are updated.

Happening next week for OF roster...

DCX

DCX
Ferny73 said:
OF is not updated yet as far as Donny's twitter goes. Just the downloadable ones are updated.

Happening next week for OF roster...
Well, a week of practice then .

DCX

gg ramirez. another 4 picks off roofles! got a little too conservative on D late.... but i also dropped a few potential picks on some of those final drives.

pwill had more picks than tackles! 2!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
they were about a half an hour ago when i feasted on the weak stealers D again!

i want your ass tonight. and i mean exactly how it sounds

Top Bottom