• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

goldlion054 said:
GG Luke

That was awful. I didn't know what to do on defense. And Those 2 picks on the out routes were back breaking.

That game was a lot like the game against FMT where I felt like I got ahead in playcalling and never looked back (i.e. the game probably triggered a hot streak or some Peyton super tendency) and then the next two games I felt behind (i.e. the game made Peyton cold). Tendencies are terrible.

BigAT

LukeSmith said:
That game was a lot like the game against FMT where I felt like I got ahead in playcalling and never looked back (i.e. the game probably triggered a hot streak or some Peyton super tendency) and then the next two games I felt behind (i.e. the game made Peyton cold). Tendencies are terrible.
The inability to even see them without pausing is terrible-er.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
tumblr_lojgy5Ikxj1qkiqdko1_500.gif

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I just couldn't stop you. Vick throws the long ball so freaking perfect :/ I also love how on that Maclin TD, Lofton was in coverage :/ another 3pt lose to a Madden titan, small steps and little victories.

DCX

Nightz

BigAT said:
The inability to even see them without pausing is terrible-er.
Maybe they should do it NBA Jam style and set the ball on fire whenever someone who is on a hot streak is holding the ball.

LiveWire said:
Me too. I also like nadir. I'll use it in a sentence. The Detroit Lions hit their nadir with a winless season in 2008.

The apex of the Lions last 2 seasons were beating the Redskins twice and effectively ending Donovan Mcnabb's time in Washington

all madden didn't seem much different to me to be honest! jason campbell still sucks dick, kapernick still overthrows people and the niners D still bends but doesn't break!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
all madden didn't seem much different to me to be honest! jason campbell still sucks dick, kapernick still overthrows people and the niners D still bends but doesn't break!
GG.

There were like zero glitches, dude. That was great. The only reason I lost was my own mistakes and a couple of FMT classic gameshark stuff (tipped INT miracle play, WR slipping taint). I chalk up that loss to my bad coverage, me going against "take the points!" philosophy, Kaepernick being a stud, and my WRs being ass. I can live with that.

Frank Gore finally fumbled!!!! I didn't know it was possible. Now you're just scared!

Rorschach said:
There were like zero glitches, dude. That was great. The only reason I lost was my own mistakes and a couple of FMT classic gameshark stuff (tipped INT miracle play, WR slipping taint). I chalk up that loss to my bad coverage, me going against "take the points!" philosophy, Kaepernick being a stud, and my WRs being ass. I can live with that.

Frank Gore finally fumbled!!!! I didn't know it was possible. Now you're just scared!

lol no there weren't any glitches. there weren't any glitches in the all pro game we played yesterday either (that i know of?)

i'm fine with all-madden if it means you'll play ;)

Rorschach

I don't want a change on my account only. I just want people to try it out. They can decide. There's no super DBs or anything like that in All-Madden.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Donny_Moore Donny Moore
Update on the Week 1 Roster Update - work completed (over 1300+ moves) and now going thru QA process. Friday is Doubtful, Saturday Probable

Rorschach

Have you guys noticed you can get popped for PI even after the ball has passed the receiver? I guess since it doesn't register contact with the ball, you're still called for the PI even though the ball has sailed overhead and a hit is legal.

Rorschach said:
Have you guys noticed you can get popped for PI even after the ball has passed the receiver? I guess since it doesn't register contact with the ball, you're still called for the PI even though the ball has sailed overhead and a hit is legal.

i got called for one against DM and one against you like that :(

BigAT

Rorschach said:
You're the only one I've seen get a pass interference so far (TWICE!). Stop hitting my receivers!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i got called for one against DM and one against you like that :(
Yeah, it was way after the ball had even landed.

BigAT said:
You're the only one I've seen get a pass interference so far (TWICE!). Stop hitting my receivers!
Lol. Fuckers should be open for hits!

goldlion054 said:
Too bad he comes with Hulk.

BigAT

TheCrow said:
Don't know why you posted this here. But thanks because now I want to buy some of these.
6 weeks later they come out with newer versions of the dolls and yours are rendered worthless.

Authentic!

BigAT said:
6 weeks later they come out with newer versions of the dolls and yours are rendered worthless.

Authentic!

Reality sucks

Rorschach said:
Too bad he comes with Hulk.

pshhh, the best Character Marvel has ever come up with paired with the pipe? Sounds like a dream match up

Top Bottom