• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
drizzler is a good dude and a good player. one of the most active new guys in community games and in the thread. that is what is good for the league!

a lot of short zones destroy the toss play too. then again i do have patrick willis so.... yeah

Can we bring Ando back while we're at it? He was active!

There's also like 0 chance of this getting advanced until probably Monday since Smokey is out of town for the weekend. :p

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
Cool. I'm sure we won't have a problem finding a time. Should be a good close game or it will be a blow out in your favor. That's how our games usually go. :)
I'll lose by 40. :\
FrenchMovieTheme said:
btw, coldblooded is your new commish as i'm leaving for san fran tomorrow morning to watch alex smith throw for a double nickle against the cowboys!
Hope y'all bitches win.

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
DCX runs his team like a flea market.
Actually the move for Adam Snyder put me over the original cap. So I cut players to get under it. The two other trades also help.

I got to 1.8 mill under, that was under FMT fixed the cap and now I'm 8mill under and way under roster wise. I'll just resign some of the dudes back.

There isn't really much I need from the free agent list to be honest, but I do have some cash to throw around. I rather resign my own if I knew how to do that :/

DCX

DCX said:
Actually the move for Adam Snyder put me over the original cap. So I cut players to get under it. The two other trades also help.

I got to 1.8 mill under, that was under FMT fixed the cap and now I'm 8mill under and way under roster wise. I'll just resign some of the dudes back.

There isn't really much I need from the free agent list to be honest, but I do have some cash to throw around. I rather resign my own if I knew how to do that :/

DCX

Someone said in this thread earlier that "contract negotiations" were going to be added to leaguemanager so that will hopefully be the answer to resigning your own guys.

hey Jags owner I'm kinda busy today, I the only time I can really play my game today would be around 4:30 CT or so but I have about a one hour window..otherwise I'll be back a little before midnight if you're still around

Nightz

You guys can use the trade console on LM to make your trades instead of dropping/adding each other's players. It also allows you to trade picks. Just sayin' because I saw some guys doing the add/drop thing for their trades.

Okay, just got in. I'm usually busy on Saturday nights unfortunately... but I'm free almost all day today. Looks like me and GCQuinton are gonna try and get in some Saturday morning madden.

Shit... the cards... WIsh I had hopped on Detroit. I'm a Pats fan, but Detroit is my favorite non-Patriots team. Cardinals... man who do they even have? Larry Fitz?

Sorry no Mic GCQuinton ... Mic is busted.

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
You guys can use the trade console on LM to make your trades instead of dropping/adding each other's players. It also allows you to trade picks. Just sayin' because I saw some guys doing the add/drop thing for their trades.
Yea but the issue is on both of my trades its conditional picks. No way LM would know how deal with that :/

DCX

Good game GCQuinton. I had assumed I was just going to lose it at the end... I have a history of caving in the 4th quarter.

For league recap --

I got the ball first but was stopped on my opening drive. Quinton marched right down the field on me, I had no answers for his office, and had a 1st and goal at the 1. After 3 lucky stops he went for it on 4th to try to take me off guard with a pass, but Cam Newton let one sail. Somehow I managed to put together a 99 yard drive and scored with Beanie Wells.

I think that I got lucky on the long WR TD and on that play to Fitzgerald... I was just happy to hold off your 4th quarter assault.

GCQuinton

The Albatross said:
Good game GCQuinton. I had assumed I was just going to lose it at the end... I have a history of caving in the 4th quarter.

For league recap --

I got the ball first but was stopped on my opening drive. Quinton marched right down the field on me, I had no answers for his office, and had a 1st and goal at the 1. After 3 lucky stops he went for it on 4th to try to take me off guard with a pass, but Cam Newton let one sail. Somehow I managed to put together a 99 yard drive and scored with Beanie Wells.

I think that I got lucky on the long WR TD and on that play to Fitzgerald... I was just happy to hold off your 4th quarter assault.

Good game, man. That first drive of mine just fell apart at the end and couldn't do much to put another together until the second half when I started taking more shots down the field with Cam. I'm not used to having a QB in Madden that can do that which is why I typically run more, so I was surprised as anybody when he was nailing those deep passes at the back of both endzone corners for my two TDs :lol.

A little more practice and I think we're gonna be okay for the season.

BigAT said:
"Great to have you here for this exhibition matchup..."

Fantastic job with the audio EA.

it's best to turn the audio off and listen to music. i usually do that most of the time every year anyways but this year i do it in EVERY game because the commentary is so fucking horrible. at least in most years they usually talk about something related to the play. this year makes absolutely no sense sometimes.

TheCrow

Wellington said:
Then why did you sign Laurence Maroney? I want some guys too. :(
FrenchMovieTheme said:
while we wait for the bidding feature to start on LM, i will say if you have a desperate need because of an injury you can sign a free agent. BUT, you can only get the 5th best player or lower at the given position.

for instance, CB has a RB injured and needs a backup. he can sign lawrence maroney or below.

p.s. noel devine is off limits CB. so don't bother!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Then why did you sign Laurence Maroney? I want some guys too. :(

You think i would sign Laurence Maroney by choice? Keep up with the thread, friend. I lost McCoy for a couple weeks. And im not counting on Ronnie Brown staying healthy

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
You think i would sign Laurence Maroney by choice? Keep up with the thread, friend. I lost McCoy for a couple weeks. And im not counting on Ronnie Brown staying healthy
Just asking, didn't know there was sand in your vagina.

In other news Andy Dalton is fucking god awful.

Edit: That still doesn't explain Terrell Owens on the Jags tho.

Wellington said:
Just asking, didn't know there was sand in your vagina.

In other news Andy Dalton is fucking god awful.

Edit: That still doesn't explain Terrell Owens on the Jags tho.

Which is why the Jags owner immediately released him.

LiveWire

Well then I will likely be signing an MLB due to Fletcher's injury.

......aaaaaand after looking at the shit at #5 or lower, I will go with my own backups. Anyone with spare MLB depth looking for a trade contact me.

BigAT

DCX said:
Injuries is the MVP of week one so far.

DCX
Fletcher is the only major one, the rest of them aren't really anything.

Oh no, the horror of being forced to use an 84 rated HB with 91 SPD for two weeks. How agonizing. :( :( :(

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
Fletcher is the only major one, the rest of them aren't really anything.

Oh no, the horror of being forced to use an 84 rated HB with 91 SPD for two weeks. How agonizing. :( :( :(
Mccoy is pretty big, but like you said..
I wonder who will die from my team against those dirty Bears.

DCX

CB3

Maroney wont see the field unless Ronnie Brown goes down. He has a 75 injury rating so it can easily happen

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
With all my cap room I'm going to troll the fuck outta people this coming offseason when it comes to signing free agents. Some huge names coming up.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
With all my cap room I'm going to troll the fuck outta people this coming offseason when it comes to signing free agents. Some huge names coming up.
Mario Williams and Arian Foster please!! He can keep one, can't keep both :) its ok, he has based Mike Peterson.

DCX

Mrbob

DCX I should be home in about a half hour. I'll be free the rest of the day except when I head to the gym. When can you play so I can play when to head back out.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
DCX I should be home in about a half hour. I'll be free the rest of the day except when I head to the gym. When can you play so I can play when to head back out.
I'll be leaving work in like 15 minutes. Say about an hour or hour and a half from now ?

DCX

CB3

Looking for the Titans owner.

ph33nix said:
hey Jags owner I'm kinda busy today, I the only time I can really play my game today would be around 4:30 CT or so but I have about a one hour window..otherwise I'll be back a little before midnight if you're still around

Top Bottom