• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Mrbob

DCX said:
I'll be leaving work in like 15 minutes. Say about an hour or hour and a half from now ?

DCX

Alright. I'm going to go watch Breaking Bad on Netflix on PS3. Send me a message when you are free.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Mario Williams and Arian Foster please!! He can keep one, can't keep both :) its ok, he has based Mike Peterson.

DCX
Yeah I will be looking HB for sure, a lot of dudes will be available. Forte, Foster, Benson (coming off a one year deal with me), Blount, and Ray Rice as notable. It's too bad AP and Chris Johnson just got locked up.

Curtis Lofton would be a pretty good MLB...

Smokey

Wellington said:
Yeah I will be looking HB for sure, a lot of dudes will be available. Forte, Foster, Benson (coming off a one year deal with me), Blount, and Ray Rice as notable. It's too bad AP and Chris Johnson just got locked up.

Not going anywhere.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Forgot Peyton Hillis on that list for top RBs entering free agency. Fucking bumper crop. Need to more readily identify my needs, but I likely won't resign Benson.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:

....don't play with my emotions ...

DCX

BigAT

Looks like 6 games left, including this one:

WU8s5.jpg

I was just looking through the schedule and noticed that awful date. Let's see if we can count the number of things wrong with it.

1. When was the last time an NFL game was played on a Tuesday night?
2. We're supposed to be in the 2011 season.
3. September 14, 2009 wasn't even a Tuesday, it was a Monday.

BigAT said:

WU8s5.jpg

I was just looking through the schedule and noticed that awful date. Let's see if we can count the number of things wrong with it.

Best part about this post is there's 5 games left.

mik

mik is unbeatable
mik said:
Started having connection issues on the EA servers tonight. Pretty excited about that.
This game is seriously shitting me off right now. Any time I try to play, it gives me "checking online roster..." before finally disconnecting me from the EA servers.

I've spent the last few hours going through any/every step they advise to resolve the issue (including deleting all my save data, clearing the cache, ensuring that certain ports are forwarded on my router, etc.) and it still does the same goddamn thing. Every other game works fine--including EA's NCAA and NHL--but Madden is fucked.

DCX

DCX
Good game Bob. Fumble in the red zone did me in. I love how on every play just about my dline got locked into blocks, every single time..what can you do against that? Nothing.

good D on that goal line stop. I can't believe I missed my FB on that third and short :( on to next week!

DCX

Mrbob

Yeah that red zone fumble in the first quarter hurt. You were driving to tie the game at 7, and then I stick you manually with Merriweather Izzy came underneath to pop the ball out. Big point swing because I took that drive into a touchdown and the 14 points is the difference in the game.

I saved one of the TD runs by Forte. Commitment to the run perhaps wore your guys down? I dunno, but my oline did hold its own at times shockingly! Thankfully I caught your ROLB in an outside blitz.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/93574258

Balb

ph33nix said:
gg. Jake Locker is fucking turrible sometimes :(

although that is not my most pressing concern lol

gg. Yeah there was one pass specifically that he overthrew terribly (was a sure TD). Game got kind of weird in the 4th quarter but great game otherwise.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Did power on LM transfer to me too?
ill take care of it when i get home
Oh, i don't know. Maybe not. FMT will have to do it on his future enabled handheld device.

DCX

Rorschach

BigAT said:
http://i.imgur.com/WU8s5.jpg

Dates have been fucked up for OF since it started.

Sanjuro

Still insure how this works exactly. For argument's sake, Smokey has a FS with a five million dollar salary this season. Could I take him on and release him at the end of the season, or is this detailed enough where I would be hit with a penalty?

Also, what is going on with FA?

DCX

DCX
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Still insure how this works exactly. For argument's sake, Smokey has a FS with a five million dollar salary this season. Could I take him on and release him at the end of the season, or is this detailed enough where I would be hit with a penalty?
If the player is on through last year of the contract you woudnt take a hit for letting him walk. I think Smokey will still get hit for at least a portion of the salary for cutting him early.

At least that's what I think.

DCX

Sanjuro

That is cool in a way. I had no idea how much they could do for a work around system in place.

I still want the most hardest hitting safety da leaaagueee. Make it happen Lord CB.

Top Bottom