• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT since i cant edit contracts when you get back add this to your boy Joselio Hanson

9/7/2011: Signed a two-year contract. 2011: $700,000 (+$100,000 signing bonus), 2012: $825,000 (+$175,000 roster bonus).
Share: Share

Nightz

Scratch what I said earlier. The Chargers have re-signed WR Vincent Jackson to a 5-year deal, freeing up $5 million in cap space.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Falcons Free Space $2,178,000

tumblr_lr96ugObyw1qdedqmo1_400.gif
After resigning Curtis Lofton and Harry Douglas :) its all good. I'm not at all in the loss to bob. A fumble in the red zone was the difference. I moved the ball really well. It happens.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DMczaf said:
Blount agrees to a 5 year, $11.4M deal with a $250K bonus.
That's really fucking cheap.

Also, what's up with these declining guys demanding huge deals lol. Young up and comers take cheap money while over the hill guys don't take a paycut.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
Also, what's up with these declining guys demanding huge deals lol. Young up and comers take cheap money while over the hill guys don't take a paycut.

Old man Wayne wants 13M for a year or 11M per year for 6

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
Old man Wayne wants 13M for a year or 11M per year for 6
LOL.

What's the point of this then if it's just going to be busted up and not even close to what guys would and should ask for IRL

Mrbob

Has anybody had a lower deal for one year contracts? I don't see the point of offering them if a player won't take less.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
That's really fucking cheap.

Yea, the logic is screwed. Hence the reason I asked about restructuring deals for vets maybe once or twice per team per year.

DCX

daw840

Yeah, I'm just now coming out of my alcohol induced fog. I'm heading online now if you want to meet me Mik.

Striker said:
FMT, when you go back to straighten out contracts, give Daw his:

Gracias!

LukeSmith

gg smokey no bounces went my way (they all seemed to go to your Manning)

only daw/mik and crow/rors left

Also: Peace out Owen Daniels you pussy!

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
gg smokey no bounces went my way (they all seemed to go to your Manning)

only daw/mik and crow/rors left

Also: Peace out Owen Daniels you pussy!

fuck off
gg

fucking owen daniels out for the entire season what the shit is this? Whatever. Fucking Colt thugs. I see you've found replacements for that thuggy LB Mack from M10.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
fuck off
gg

fucking owen daniels out for the entire season what the shit is this? Whatever. Fucking Colt thugs. I see you've found replacements for that thuggy LB Mack from M10.
Kevin Boss for Kareem Jackson. Let's sign the paperwork!

BigAT said:
Ah, I see what you're saying.
:|

Smokey

Rorschach said:
Kevin Boss for Kareem Jackson. Let's sign the paperwork!

Please don't play with my heart :(

I am heartbroken right now for real. So do I get to sign another TE now since he's gone for the season? I only have two TE's now that OD went down.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
Please don't play with my heart :(

I am heartbroken right now for real. So do I get to sign another TE now since he's gone for the season? I only have two TE's now that OD went down.
You can sign one of the lower tier ones, I think. I think 6 spots down or something... don't remember. Take Boss!

daw840

So, how do I sign in to the neogaffe league on LM? I logged in and have created my account there, but I don't see where to sign in to the actual league.

daw840

The KC Chiefs are proud to announce a contract extension with star WR Dwayne Bowe.

$6,858,000 ($150,000 Bonus) x 3 years

edit: If the damn front office would make their services available!!

Top Bottom