• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

Daniel Manning is out for 8 weeks.

Guess I should consider myself lucky that it wasn't a season ending injury like OD in Season 1. Still though...feelsbadman

Birdman02

Daniel Manning is out for 8 weeks.

Guess I should consider myself lucky that it wasn't a season ending injury like OD in Season 1. Still though...feelsbadman

Eli Manning knocked out my stud LB from last years draft for 9 weeks. What makes it hurt more is that I somehow whiffed on a tackle with Vilma 5 yds earlier.

Ramirez

Eli Manning knocked out my stud LB from last years draft for 9 weeks. What makes it hurt more is that I somehow whiffed on a tackle with Vilma 5 yds earlier.

lol, scrambling QBs are so stupid in this game. Most of them have unrealistic speed and some how have the agility to make good def. players whiff on juke moves and such. At least they fumble a lot I guess!

bluemax

Banned
:D

Glad I got him. I didn't realize he was auto cut over the off season, so I went to go get him again in free agency instead of making a ruckus about it here. Signed to a 5 year deal.

Max Unger also agreed to a 5 year 2.5 million per year extension after signing him to 4.2 million this season!

Well that's definitely less money than he wanted from me, but considering he's declined despite being young, starting and having A pot I'm okay with it. I'm willing to bet the guy I drafted in round 1 outperforms him.

Mrbob

Yeah it was a low risk maneuver. If it doesn't work out I'll cut him. 690K hit per season that's fine. At least he has better sub stats than my starting center last season. I'm still paranoid to give Chase Finch the starting job right now. Although I might rotate Finch and Unger the first 4 games and see how things pan out.

McNei1y

My stud OLB Kerrigan got knocked out for 9-10 weeks last season for tackling Vick.

Eli Manning went HAM! Kind of insane this stuff happens.

I had Winfield and Johsnon (my safety) double tackle a TE (forget who I was playing) and they both ended up in an injured animation but only one of them was really injured. It was so stupid.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
lol, scrambling QBs are so stupid in this game. Most of them have unrealistic speed and some how have the agility to make good def. players whiff on juke moves and such. At least they fumble a lot I guess!

Didn't Dalton knock out Woodley or Timmons on a scramble? Ridiculous.

Mrbob

Cutler took out DMs middle linebacker for a couple weeks on a hit stick tackle last season. Injuries make no sense in this game and usually are against the defense. Which is why I fight to have them off.

LiveWire

Cutler took out DMs middle linebacker for a couple weeks on a hit stick tackle last season. Injuries make no sense in this game and usually are against the defense. Which is why I fight to have them off.

NoWhining.jpg

bluemax

Banned
I've only had two players injured for multiple weeks in this franchise, Sidney Rice and LeRoy Hill.

I wonder why LBers are so fragile?

DCX

DCX
I have Eric Berry AND Bob Sanders, I'm tempting the gods...or it the perfect balance. I'll let you know.

DCX

Birdman02

I've only had two players injured for multiple weeks in this franchise, Sidney Rice and LeRoy Hill.

I've lost a key defensive player for a minimum of 6 weeks every season.

S1: Vilma for 6 weeks
S2: Porter and Walls (my top 2 CBs) for 5 and 7 weeks, respectively
S3: Dickerson for 9 weeks

DCX

DCX
I've lost a key defensive player for a minimum of 6 weeks every season.

S1: Vilma for 6 weeks
S2: Porter and Walls (my top 2 CBs) for 5 and 7 weeks, respectively
S3: Dickerson for 9 weeks
Season 1- Weatherspoon for 6 weeks, Decoud 7 weeks

Season 2- Berry 7 weeks, Bartell 3 weeks, Hester 3 weeks

Season 3- AJ Jefferson 4 weeks

DCX

Mrbob

You're lucky. I lost Urlacher, Peppers, Briggs and a combination of the three for multiple weeks down the stretch last season.

I also lost Briggs and Urlacher on the same type of play in back to back games. Both got hurt on a regular tackle after making an interception.

LiveWire

I lost Fletcher, Kerrigan and Wilson in the same season for 9-11 weeks each. Wish Rors was around, he could make a great DEALWITHIT gif.

LiveWire

I'm at work damn it. Anyways, the best BBQ is definitely NOT Gates. It's Snead's in Belton, MO.

I had probably one of the best work trips ever to KC. Definitely would go back, great city. I had Jack Stack BBQ, since it was near my hotel. Marking down Snead's on my list.

Splat

Cards drop Jeremy Bridges (2.1 mill) and Michael Coe (0.5mill), both on last year of their contract. I assume that will cause me a 520,000 cap penalty?

daw840

The best BBQ places are always in hoods. Its a fact

Nope, the best BBQ is in places that you'd never even think about. Way out on the sticks. Gates is definitely NOT the best BBQ in KC. Not by a long shot. It's still good though, it's like fucking an 8 or a 9 bitch, it's all relative here. 10's don't exist as far as I'm concerned, they're like unicorns.

Smokey

Nope, the best BBQ is in places that you'd never even think about. Way out on the sticks. Gates is definitely NOT the best BBQ in KC. Not by a long shot. It's still good though, it's like fucking an 8 or a 9 bitch, it's all relative here. 10's don't exist as far as I'm concerned, they're like unicorns.

haha

i'll have to try it whenever i'm up there, which is rare nowadays

DCX

DCX
Then Madden can suck it. Berry has been injured in both of my leagues for extended periods of time, in every season, lol.
Haha I'm hoping this season can break that streak. Dude is so good , I just want a full season to see what he can do.

Bob Sanders and Leo are hit men on kick coverage ;)

DCX

To be fair, I never think about the hood part of where I live as a prime spot for BBQ. And it sounds like I'm taking a trip to KC this summer

Top Bottom