• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

Forte had a monster game for me and closed it out in the clutch with a couple big first down runs at the end of the game.

Seems like all our games go to the wire.

Sign: Jeff Backus to a 2 year deal.

Bo4wr.gif

god speed Splat

eznark

Banned
Meh... i'd wait till you play someone who actually knows how to play madden before you decide.

I pretty much stopped playing after that floater pick 6...

gg

Nah, it had nothing to do with the outcome. The second he threw that touchdown to Jermichael Finley on a post across the field in the rain I was sold.

gg

Nah, it had nothing to do with the outcome. The second he threw that touchdown to Jermichael Finley on a post across the field in the rain I was sold.

Yeah that was a good pass fa sho...

I wish my timing wasn't complete ass and i could show marcedes some love like that :/

gg tho

come on guys lets not get into arguments this early in the season. if someone is rolling out a lot there are things you can do to combat that. if someone is running pitches there are things you can do to combat that.

it's annoying, but it's also annoying playing against mike vick, freeball and roofles.

Ramirez

Cards also drop Sampson, 1 year left, 0.3 mill contract.

Sign: Jeff Backus to a 2 year deal.

He gave up quite a few sacks for me, but he wasn't THAT bad, I just had a younger guy progress past him.

I'll give you Rapistberger for Rodgers.

LOL, what is annoying about Roofles FMT?!

bluemax

Banned
come on guys lets not get into arguments this early in the season. if someone is rolling out a lot there are things you can do to combat that. if someone is running pitches there are things you can do to combat that.

it's annoying, but it's also annoying playing against mike vick, freeball and roofles.

When Sam Bradford busts a 31 yard run on you we will see how you feel!

I'm not actually mad for the record.

TheCrow

Since 4 members of the council said yes I'll just go ahead and post the following trade.

Panthers: 3rd Round Pick
for
Broncos: Ross Homan 71 (olb)

Hopefully Homan gets to play more at Carolina than he did here. I just couldn't find a role for him since I'm stacked at linebacker.

Sanjuro

I'll trade you Brad Smith for Rodgers. I believe he has 93 speed / 90+ acceleration! You can run away from your feelings.

bluemax

Banned
GG Colasante, sorry for my premature bitching in this thread. Finding anyone brave enough to play as the Rams is an achievement unto itself.

Colasante

When Sam Bradford busts a 31 yard run on you we will see how you feel!

I'm not actually mad for the record.

Don't start complaining when Bradford gift wraps the game for you with 5 ridiculous interceptions, two coming in my end of the field which you couldn't even end up scoring touchdowns on.

bluemax

Banned
Don't start complaining when Bradford gift wraps the game for you with 5 ridiculous interceptions, two coming in my end of the field which you couldn't even end up scoring touchdowns on.

I didn't think you did anything wrong when you got that huge scramble. I had pressure and you had no one open. The length of the run was more a result of me being shitty at manual D and Madden being Madden.

So I guess you ended up winning?

Even if I hadn't my original post was uncalled for and out of line. I know better than to post in the middle of a game and for that I am actually sorry and want to apologize.

If I had anything to be mad at it was my terrible red zone playcalling that led to two FGs, and an INT. I knew that play that resulted in the INT had resulted in far too many red zone INTs for me in the past and I still called it.

GCQuinton

Since 4 members of the council said yes I'll just go ahead and post the following trade.

Panthers: 3rd Round Pick
for
Broncos: Ross Homan 71 (olb)

Hopefully Homan gets to play more at Carolina than he did here. I just couldn't find a role for him since I'm stacked at linebacker.

With Dan Connor moving back to his natural MLB position after the Jon Beason injury, Ross is going to be an immediate starter at LOLB. He's a young LB with really good attributes and B potential, so I'm hoping once he gets some actual playing time that 71 rating goes up even more.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
OH SHIT. DARREN SHARPER. ONE OF DA MOST HARDEST HITTING SAFETYS IN DA LEAGUE.

2 Int's in his Eagles debut.

What is wrong w/ Backus :( Does he have Bob Sanders' disease?

nah, I just hate Jeff Backus. Not very good at anything in this game, except for giving up sacks (like in real life!).

And Rams guy, I'll give you Stafford and a 3rd for Bradford! Lets do this!

Top Bottom