• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
Again I decree: Vance is tomorrow at 9pm pst rain or shine!

Splat can u play our game tomorrow? I'll be gone all of next week so I'm hoping we can start the playoffs ASAP :(

I can not play the Bills dude tomorrow because I will be at kickball and then at the bar.

But Friday/Saturday are totally okay!

gg Luke...

Couldnt convert anything on third. Couldnt stop anything on 3rd. No chance. I really struggle with scrambling QB's. I never seem to be in position :/

Also, for those keeping track, Luke went for and converted a 4th down on me!

I was actually like 3/8 on 3rd down. I punted a lot.

It was a fourth and goal from the 1!

I guess it just felt worse cause the big 3rd and longs that i really needed(wanted) a stop on you converted. My D played about as good as i could hope. Offense just couldn't get anything going. I have yet to crack your D!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You too. HFA seemed to be pretty in force that game.

CARDS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND BABY.

*points at FMT*
Your bye is gonna be mine!

actually if proper tie breaking rules apply (huge if), and you beat FMT, i think id get the bye. if i win my final game, anyway.

bluemax

Banned
Man from reading into the Seahawks comments lately it seems like 2 of my best defensive players won't be back next year. Curry already got traded and Hawthorne might not get re-signed.

Of course my roster at the start of this franchise and the actual Seahawks roster barely resembled each other so I guess there is that.

Oh and Trufant is likely done. At least I'll have 90 something Earl Thomas instead of what I have now.

Shakes if you wanna start game #1 I'll be around late after the Heat/Blazers game

Also, I almost just posted that as a thread lol

Trasher

First you shit on me with DOTA, then you can't even come through for me against a new player. Thanks Trasher. -_-

I tried my best. Sucks when you can't tackle Hillis. Must have had like 15 broken tackles that game.

And for the record, I didn't shit on you with DotA. Luke told me not to play you that night. I was just obeying the commish!

Ramirez

I tried my best. Sucks when you can't tackle Hillis. Must have had like 15 broken tackles that game.

And for the record, I didn't shit on you with DotA. Luke told me not to play you that night. I was just obeying the commish!

lol

This is like letting my wife 1v1 me in Halo with me or something, so good.

bluemax

Banned
Code:
Jaguars	  3	12	0
Rams	  3	12	0
Cowboys	  3	11	0*
Panthers  4	11	0
Chiefs	  4	11	0
Redskins  4	10	0*
Bills	  5	10	0
Chargers  5	10	0
Packers	  5	10	0
Ravens	  5	10	0
Dolphins  6	9	0
Falcons	  6	9	0
Jets	  6	8	0*
Lions	  6	9	0
Titans	  6	9	0
Seahawks  7	8	0
Vikings	  8	7	0
Bengals	  8	7	0
Buccs	  9	6	0
Browns	  9	6	0
Giants	  9	6	0
Patriots  9	6	0
Texans	  9	6	0
Colts	  10	5	0
Raiders	  10	5	0
Bears	  10	5	0
Cardinals 11	4	0
Eagles	  11	4	0
Steelers  11	4	0
49ers	  12	3	0
Saints	  12	3	0
Broncos	  12	2	0*
* Has yet to play this week.

Updated pseudo draft standings. 3 way battle going on for the #1 overall pick.

LukeSmith

Trasher be around tonight when we advance! Dont be hiding on DOTA

He wasn't on DOTA last night at all, so I'm guessing he won't be around for Madden tonight. Call it a hunch!

NFC Wildcard Playoff picture in brief:

DM 9-6 (plays DCX)
BigAT 9-6 (plays Levious)

BigAT has the tiebreaker because of a head-to-head win (12-7) in Week 2.

DM needs a win and AT loss. AT is win and in.

bluemax

Banned
The two highest rated players in the upcoming draft are an 86 OVR DE and an 86 OVR ROLB.

Some of the top players:

ROLB 86 OVR A Pot
RE 86 OVR A Pot
HB 85 OVR A Pot (But a mere 91 speed)
SS 85 OVR A Pot
TE 85 OVR B Pot
HB 84 OVR B Pot
WR 84 OVR A Pot (95 speed but he's 5'10")
TE 84 OVR A Pot (83 speed 84 catch)
C 84 OVR A Pot
LOLB 84 OVR A Pot
LOLB 84 OVR A Pot (yes there are 2 84 ovr LOLB)
FS 84 OVR A Pot
MLB 83 OVR A Pot

The top QBs is 82 OVR (With 95 THP and 88! THD). There's a second A Pot QB who has a lower OVR but has 93 THP and 89 speed for you scrambling types.

There are 4 RBs with an OVR of 80 or higher in this draft. Weakest position in the draft seems to be OT, only one tacklet over 80 and only 1 tackle with A potential.

bluemax

Banned
that sucks, what about guards?

3 A Pot LGs 0 A pot RGs, 2 LG over 80 0 RG over 80.

1 A Pot 84 OVR C, 1 B Pot 77 OVR C, no other B Pot Cs.

There's a decent amount of B Pot LTs but theyre all in the 60s and 70s for the most part.

Not a whole lot in this draft for OL in general.

Top Bottom