• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

LukeSmith

Friends, I will have some extra picks to play with this season and I will be looking to package picks and players for YOUR top 5 pick.

The phones are always open in Indy and nearly everyone on the Roster can be had for the right price.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Friends, I will have some extra picks to play with this season and I will be looking to package picks and players for YOUR top 5 pick.

The phones are always open in Indy and nearly everyone on the Roster can be had for the right price.

I will listen

Well we probably won't start the playoffs until Monday at the earliest, and it usually takes us a week to a week and a half to play them. So earliest I would guess would be a week from Sunday.

We're starting the playoffs on Monday at the latest.. Sunday should be the next advance.

Reggie Bush returns this week, I think I'm gonna use him as my KR, PR, HB, and slot receiver.

Mrbob

DCX has been doing a good job taking over for other teams. I think the shadow council should vote for FMT's playoff replacement. I say give DCX a chance!

Splat

Why does LM still list the Cards as CPU controlled even though I'm currently playing as them? Did I screw up the re-join somehow?

LiveWire

Birdman if you're up for playing right after the advance tonight let me know, I'll be around. Otherwise tomorrow night should work.

All I've done is draft 'elite' pass rushing prospects who have pretty much done dick for me

but hey at least I'll have high rated guys at the OLB position! whatever that means

ps charles woodson i hope your washed up ass retires i need that extra 7 million

Mrbob

It's done, friend!

Although you do have FMT next and I'm resting Big Game Stone against the Colts. Fitz might jump him. D:

It's alright though, since Fitz is a beast too at the DT position.

LukeSmith

It's done, friend!

Although you do have FMT next and I'm resting Big Game Stone against the Colts. Fitz might jump him. D:

The best nickname you could give him was "Big Game" Stone?

DCX

DCX
It's done, friend!

I predicted Fitz joining Fitz in Arizona fyi ;)

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DeVante Morris should be the rookie of the year. 8 picks, couple of TDs, only 15 tackles. He's too good at coverage, so he doesn't get a lot of tackle opportunities. Perfect compliment to Leon Hall.

TheCrow

Had quite the scare against Ferny. D. Thomas was having a great game, 180 yds and 2 TDs, but on my game winning drive he got crushed over the middle. When I heard broken ribs I knew my offense was going to fall apart in the playoffs. Luckily, he's only out for 3 weeks so it looks like he'll be back just in time. Right after the game I changed my depth chart so we'll see how my backups fare against the Raiders.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
It's an evolving process!

you arround? Im gonna need a sub against livewire, just had something come up.

just dropped out, anyone who can sub for me please do...

yeah sorry live, was looking forward to our rematch

Top Bottom