• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

LiveWire

Nothing like a Safety deciding it. GG Live, couldn't do shit on O. Felt like you whooped me :jnc.

Ram you wanna go at the vance?
Yea gg and thanks for filling in...the Redskins D finally decides to show up in Week 16. smh. And of course Hankerson pulls a 49ers era Brandon Lloyd on a pass or three. Peyton's getting tired of shitty WRs.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Trasher. I see you playing DOTA. Just post here when you can play.

Hey look. Sexy Arab Girls.
Gaf.jpg

Colasante

Let's pretend I intentionally threw the game in order to get the #1 pick in the draft. That makes more sense than 90% of the silliness that is going on.

McNei1y

Good game McNeilly that was fun in a rather masochistic way.

Yeah GG man. A lot of crazy stuff happened that I normally don't see. A first fake punt I've seen all year (including the past seasons of 12). I think there was a moment when I turned it over, then you did, and then I did again all within a span of a few plays. I'm sort of upset I have to wait about two weeks for the *last* season but oh well.

9-7 isn't a bad finish. Still some games that left a bad taste in my mouth but I'll come back full force in Season 4.

Hit me up for trades anyone. I don't think I'll be trading the usual suspects (Harvin, Greenwood, Allen, Seth whatshisface) but some others could be available. Definitely pumped about my rookies for next year. Burchette and Merchant were the cornerstone of my defense. I wish my linemen picks did something.

I wonder what would happen if the DM and AT lost. We'd all be 9-7. I don't know how that tiebreaker would work.

Yeah GG man. A lot of crazy stuff happened that I normally don't see. A first fake punt I've seen all year (including the past seasons of 12). I think there was a moment when I turned it over, then you did, and then I did again all within a span of a few plays. I'm sort of upset I have to wait about two weeks for the *last* season but oh well.

9-7 isn't a bad finish. Still some games that left a bad taste in my mouth but I'll come back full force in Season 4.

Hit me up for trades anyone. I don't think I'll be trading the usual suspects (Harvin, Greenwood, Allen, Seth whatshisface) but some others could be available. Definitely pumped about my rookies for next year. Burchette and Merchant were the cornerstone of my defense. I wish my linemen picks did something.

I wonder what would happen if the Bucs and AT lost. We'd all be 9-7. I don't know how that tiebreaker would work.

i'll trade you kendall hunter for AP

p.s.

headed on now splat. tune in to see my collapse happen in real time bro's :(

STARKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I called screen killers every screen and got burned every. single. time. lol

also, good luck to everyone next season
You got this Bob

Birdman02

GG Livewire. I think you made one of the dumbest decisions in football going for on 4th and goal from the 9....only down by one. Unfortunately for me, it worked, and I had to blow a timeout coming out of the 2 minute warning. :( Brees was absolutely terrible in that game...missing 2 long TDs by about 10 yards along with many other wtf throws.

I have successfully backed into the playoffs. I'll probably even end up losing the bye week because of tiebreakers.

LiveWire

GG Livewire. I think you made one of the dumbest decisions in football going for on 4th and goal from the 9....only down by one. Unfortunately for me, it worked, and I had to blow a timeout coming out of the 2 minute warning. :( Brees was absolutely terrible in that game...missing 2 long TDs by about 10 yards along with many other wtf throws.

I have successfully backed into the playoffs. I'll probably even end up losing the bye week because of tiebreakers.
I had nothing to lose though. Week 17 playing for pride, trying to end the season on a good note. Shanahan would make that call. And had I missed you'd still be inside your 10 and I had confidence in my D.

gg and thanks for staying up late to get this game in!

Birdman02

I had nothing to lose though. Week 17 playing for pride, trying to end the season on a good note. Shanahan would make that call. And had I missed you'd still be inside your 10 and I had confidence in my D.

gg and thanks for staying up late to get this game in!

Sure I'd be backed up inside my own 10, but the game is over if I get one 1st down. Like I said, it worked out for you so whatever. That play never happens if I have a "normal" passing game with Brees, so I totally blame myself for the loss.

Top Bottom