• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

Where did you find it for so cheap?

rewardzone points

also may have to crunch this weekend to try and beat me2 before me3. once you go through omega relay...about how much game is left after that? i haven't went through it yet...have one more character to get.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
rewardzone points

also may have to crunch this weekend to try and beat me2 before me3. once you go through omega relay...about how much game is left after that? i haven't went through it yet...have one more character to get.

Its the end stage. Do everything else before you go there.

Also try to finish the Shadow Broker DLC. Then just read up or watch a youtube video of the Arrival DLC.

And also, im up 1-0 in our 2k playoff.

McNei1y

I actually didn't read up on the DLC for ME2 that I bought but when can I access Shadow Broker DLC, the Arrival, and the Flamewhatever missions?

I still have to collect Legion and Tali as well as do Thane, Garrus, Jacks, and Zaheed's loyalty mission.

CB3

I actually didn't read up on the DLC for ME2 that I bought but when can I access Shadow Broker DLC, the Arrival, and the Flamewhatever missions?

I still have to collect Legion and Tali as well as do Thane, Garrus, Jacks, and Zaheed's loyalty mission.

I think all the DLC stuff doesnt happen until after you beat the game .

McNei1y

I think all the DLC stuff doesnt happen until after you beat the game .

Oh okay cool. My first playthrough I failed to keep everyone alive so I'm trying to do that this playthrough. I'm kind of upset too since I wanted to be a huge dick and not be friends with anyone except Miranda because shes my boo.

CB3

I think i lost 2 guys on my playthrough. I dont remember who they were but they my main squad or Miranda (My Booty) so i felt ok about it

Ramirez

I'm pretty certain Thane died on my play through. :(

I'm kind of worried that me not playing any of the DLC is going to have an impact on me knowing what is going on. I hate single player DLC...

McNei1y

I think the only reason I've kept ME2 is to see Yvonne Strahovski in it. <3

She's damn fine out of game and in game... that voice too.

I'm pretty certain Thane died on my play through. :(

I'm kind of worried that me not playing any of the DLC is going to have an impact on me knowing what is going on. I hate single player DLC...

I'd say if worse comes to worse you can probably just watch the DLC on Youtube.

On another note: I'm doing Garrus' loyalty mission and I just got the Cain (never used it in my first play through)... I wasted the damn thing on a single mech. Now I'm at the fight where there are two mechs. I really wish I knew it takes a lot of ammo to fill up.

Smokey

Its the end stage. Do everything else before you go there.

Also try to finish the Shadow Broker DLC. Then just read up or watch a youtube video of the Arrival DLC.

And also, im up 1-0 in our 2k playoff.

i know this foo

yeah im doing the loyalty missions, which i've only done 2-3. gonna knock those out for everybody before i go through.

i have the shadow broker dlc..need to do that too. the overlord dlc was fucking weird with a weird ass ending..

McNei1y

You can do Shadow Broker at any point after you are able to go to Ilium.

Yah, I thought so. I still have an option "Give Liara the intel" which I'm assuming starts the Shadow Broker mission. Its either that or I just ask her to start it because I remember an option saying something about "Going after the Shadow Broker".

Mrbob

Three eligible 12-4 NFC teams. 2 Bye weeks. Who gets in!

If it's based off of conference record like it should be in this case it would be you and the Cards getting byes.

Both FMT and Birdy falling from locking up a bye in their last game to the wild card round!

LukeSmith

If it's based off of conference record like it should be in this case it would be you and the Cards getting byes.

Both FMT and Birdy falling from locking up a bye in their last game to the wild card round!

Maybe Larry Fitzgerald will spend a week in an oxygen chamber like Dwight Freeney and still show up to play

Smokey

Does anybody want to run a quick community scrim?

need to test out some new vid/audio quality settings on the streaming setup..

Splat

Oh, I'm sure it's on my end. I can connect to live and play dota just fine, but apparently my routing to ea servers is fucked.

I'm taking a page out of eeyore's book next season. GG. That game was bullshit. So much scramble slanging. It was always after the play broke down a bit but damn. Campbell overthrows wide open receivers again and again. Should've thrown in Gullary but he's innacurate at the long ball and I kept beating you deep, just never catching it.

Top Bottom