• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey wellie if you can play at 6 cst instead of 5 that would be better..visiting fam and it took me a hour to get here because 3/4 lanes on freeway were shut down.

If you can't that's fine let me know and we can find another time.

Ok but it really has to be at that time and not later.

LukeSmith

Despite the fact that I lost to splat twice I feel he is completely beatable. Our second game I went all out to stop Fitz and he beat me with the other players on his team.

If we are banning deep passing we should ban manual line backer play, I feel that being able to shoot the gap with super powered line backers is way more game breaking than a couple of jump balls.

Madden 13, the Official Thread of Playing Safety

Smokey

Despite the fact that I lost to splat twice I feel he is completely beatable. Our second game I went all out to stop Fitz and he beat me with the other players on his team.

If we are banning deep passing we should ban manual line backer play, I feel that being able to shoot the gap with super powered line backers is way more game breaking than a couple of jump balls.
Deep passing isn't banned though. There's a difference between throwing deep balls and then knowingly throwing up a jump ball when you need to, with knowledge that its pretty much unguardable.

But it would be dumb to ban deep throws...and that's not the case

Deep passing isn't banned though. There's a difference between throwing deep balls and then knowingly throwing up a jump ball when you need to, with knowledge that its pretty much unguardable.

Kolb went 4/11 for 158 yards when I lost to him. A 50+ jump ball and a 70+ jump ball. Fitz does outjump guys a lot irl, but triple coverage with VD on him.... c'mon! I don't have any real issues with Splat's game I was just one of the originals to complain about it. The bottom-line is you have to get pressure on him so that's not possible.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

But it would be dumb to ban deep throws...and that's not the case

game 2. lets go

LiveWire

YEP

bluemax

Banned
Lol

Thanks for proving my point so well! Everything is cheap!

Madden 13: Team Manager edition. The actual games will be simmed.

Exactly. I hate playing against you fuckers who are good at LBer/Safety and it feels cheap as fuck to me. Is it cheap? No probably not, but for us inferior players it sure as fuck feels that way.

Everything seems to feel cheap to someone in this league.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Exactly. I hate playing against you fuckers who are good at LBer/Safety and it feels cheap as fuck to me. Is it cheap? No probably not, but for us inferior players it sure as fuck feels that way.

Everything seems to feel cheap to someone in this league.

I was saying this to Ram the other night. I usually don't have too much of a problem against user LBs because I'm pretty good at putting a body on them, but for some reason I can never get a blocker on him. User safeties that shoot the gaps are impossible to handle as well, but you're not supposed to, there aren't enough upfront blockers.

I was saying this to Ram the other night. I usually don't have too much of a problem against user LBs because I'm pretty good at putting a body on them, but for some reason I can never get a blocker on him. User safeties that shoot the gaps are impossible to handle as well, but you're not supposed to, there aren't enough upfront blockers.

Nope you are wrong. Only dt play is cheap

Smokey

I am heading home taking a diff route to try and bypass traffic so probably wont be home right at 6, ao if you can't wait at all wellie don't worry ab it

I'll sub for Smokey

Mrburns.gif

CB3

i wish safetys still controlled like they did in xbox/ps2 versions. i used to fuck shit up

Splat

Not at all. People have said everyone's cheesy for years. It would be nice to have a solid Bengals player.

It's weird, because I normally don't run the Bengals like the Cards at all, I just got used to playing this way after the Larry trade fell through. It's all everyone's fault!

CB3

TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER

Yes, I am obsessive about line protections and I hot route damn near every passing play. There was one time that I had a called run, switched to a pass, smokey changed, I switch to another pass, killed that and went to a run lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I beat Ramirez and Smokey to end the season but I'm out of the playoffs.

I also ended the season on a 7-2 run, but lost to both teams ahead of me in the wildcard race.

Michael Johnson finishes the year with 32 sacks.

Leon Hall ends the season with 10 ints, after the Bengals had like zero turnovers generated last season.

Bengals D looking up!

I beat Ramirez and Smokey to end the season but I'm out of the playoffs.

I also ended the season on a 7-2 run, but lost to both teams ahead of me in the wildcard race.

Michael Johnson finishes the year with 32 sacks.

Leon Hall ends the season with 10 ints, after the Bengals had like zero turnovers generated last season.

Bengals D looking up!

What's it like to watch some1 break the sack record legitimately?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Apparently CB, Luke, and Bluemax take issue when I put my #1 RB at fullback, even tho I passed to him.

Is it now also cheese to put your RB and FB and run an FB dive?!? Come at me bros, tell me to my face! (Well, Luke has but whatever)

Just be happy I don't have Brandon Jacobs this year.

Also, I ran a toss play with Hedgecock pulling with me, goddamn he threw a sweet block on the CB.

What's it like to watch some1 break the sack record legitimately?

You saw it when Strahan did it a few years back.

bluemax

Banned
Apparently CB, Luke, and Bluemax take issue when I put my #1 RB at fullback, even tho I passed to him.

Is it now also cheese to put your RB and FB and run an FB dive?!? Come at me bros, tell me to my face! (Well, Luke has but whatever)

Just be happy I don't have Brandon Jacobs this year.

Also, I ran a toss play with Hedgecock pulling with me, goddamn he threw a sweet block on the CB.

You saw it when Strahan did it a few years back.

I don't take any issue with it. This is just one of your signature plays. I dont think it's bad.

LukeSmith

(6:09:17 PM) Bob: i've decided i'm not taking the week off
(6:09:21 PM) luke: because wellie winning makes it totally meaningless to me
(6:09:27 PM) luke: i play the browns no matter what
(6:09:29 PM) Bob: lol
(6:10:03 PM) luke: cutler is a dead man walking
(6:10:13 PM) Bob: D:
(6:12:12 PM) luke: omg let's go
(6:13:00 PM) Bob: bitfch im coming

30-0 was Bob giving it his all. Blanked. Cutler safetied.

Easiest game of my life

Brooks is gonna get his, but Bob looks so hard at him that he makes some iffy throws. If you have problems with his TE "cheese" - it's not even cheese - lemme know and I'll tell you what I did against him.

Mrbob

LOL, I couldn't save the replay luckily on that safety. You ran around my Right Tackle old school cheese style to get pressure. Tackle didn't even attempt to block. That happened a couple times.

Good job going for it on 4th and 2 in fg range up 7 to 0 as well.

LukeSmith

LOL, I couldn't save the replay luckily on that safety. You ran around my Right Tackle old school cheese style to get pressure. Tackle didn't even attempt to block. That happened a couple times.

Good job going for it on 4th and 2 in fg range up 7 to 0 as well.

CPU got the safety not me.

51 yards isn't worth the effort, I'd rather risk it.

220px-Dumpster-non.JPG

Hop in with the rest of the NFC North against me this season

Mrbob

Hahaha, I had first and goal on the 3 twice and I threw ints on first downs trying to pad Cutler stats. If you think I'm going to do anything but pound the ball in a real situation you are crazy.

16 of those points were in garbo time in the 4th after the Cutler fumble with like 2:30 left where I didn't even care. Try to pump yourself for the playoffs! Hopefully we'll meet in the Super Bowl!

LukeSmith

Hahaha, I had first and goal on the 3 twice and I threw ints on first downs trying to pad Cutler stats. If you think I'm going to do anything but pound the ball in a real situation you are crazy.

Backpedal from your big talk early. Trashcan man

Top Bottom