• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

Phew! Arian Foster 10 yards short of tying Adrian Peterson. Now pending a breakout game from CJ Spiller, AP looks like he may hold the title!

I want a minor victory dammit!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah tempted to simit. I'll give it till tomorrow morning to see if stuff is at least scheduled to be played before 6 pm pst

if by some miracle you win the first round we're gonna need all the time we can get to try and finish you off before you leave for a week

CB3

Bronco's Vs. Raiders - Not gonna happen
Pats Vs Jets - I havent seen any scheduling
Jags Vs Titans - Mastershake left Pheeknicks hanging today
Hawks vs. Bills - Who knows with the Bills owner.

Verdict = SIMIT

CB3

oh yeah i forgot. Knotts Berry Farm

I went looking for a funny picture and found this

Wind-Seeker-Knotts-Berry-Farm.jpg

I have no fear of amusement park rides but shiiiiiiiiiiiit

bluemax

Banned
Bronco's Vs. Raiders - Not gonna happen
Pats Vs Jets - I havent seen any scheduling
Jags Vs Titans - Mastershake left Pheeknicks hanging today
Hawks vs. Bills - Who knows with the Bills owner.

Verdict = SIMIT

I've been home all day but I was asleep in the one time window that he was home apparently.

Mrbob

I'd rather vance if we could. Tomorrow I'm going to be busy and don't know when I can play! FMT when do you get home tonight?

Trash vs trash wild card match up at hand!

LukeSmith

Real quick fun fact:

On the Franchise Career Interception and Fumbles Forced List, the Indianapolis Colts appear exactly Zero times.

Steelers are on the FF the most with 5 players.

Ferny

Bills owner was available today but won't be any longer. So you can drop and have them play CPU.

My game...haven't had any scheduling talks but at this point i'll take a sim or whatever.

Ramirez

Play me instead Bluemax.

Once again, WHY haven't we switched commish over to someone who is here more regularly to advance?!

Ramirez

Isn't he in your division? That seems somehow wrong!

I've never beaten you :(

I don't think I've won a single game filling in aside from the Raiders game...

I think this is all a moot point if the Bills guy didn't drop from the league. =\

FMT, call your g/f and tell her to make herself useful.

Shepard: Who built you?

Sovereign: We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Like a BOSS

edit---

Shepard: (paraphrasing) Yeah... well your just a machine, and machines can be broken. soo.... in your face!

lulz what a weak comeback for such a badass

Smokey

Shepard: Who built you?

Sovereign: We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Like a BOSS

edit---

Shepard: (paraphrasing) Yeah... well your just a machine, and machines can be broken. soo.... in your face!

lulz what a weak comeback for such a badass
You just starting me series?

Shadow broker DLC in me2 is dope..dat ship

You just starting me series?

Shadow broker DLC in me2 is dope..dat ship

Nah... this is my 4th play through of ME1. Gonna start ME2 tomorrow. (3rd play through)

I'm just brushing up on everything before ME3. Mass Effect has been my favorite thing of this past generation of games, if you couldn't tell

:)

CB3

I love ME. I just can never remember a ton about the story. I know the basics. But past that, im usually playing catch up

I love ME. I just can never remember a ton about the story. I know the basics. But past that, im usually playing catch up

That's kinda the reason why im playing through 1 & 2 right now. I remember all the really big stuff but i want to be up to date on all the little shit too.

I even read the books :(

Top Bottom