• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

GG pheenix...

It was a fun game until the MJD fumble then i said fuck it lol. The pick6 was just a horrible read so i deserved that

I was hype as fuck when i got that stop on 4th and goal! If i coulda burned some clock there that woulda been perfect but instead i go 3 and out cause my TE doesn't like to catch the ball on 3rd :(

Gonna work on some stuff to stop scrambling QB's this offseason cause that shit always kills my entire gameplan on D

GG pheenix...

It was a fun game until the MJD fumble then i said fuck it lol. The pick6 was just a horrible read so i deserved that

I was hype as fuck when i got that stop on 4th and goal! If i coulda burned some clock there that woulda been perfect but instead i go 3 and out cause my TE doesn't like to catch the ball on 3rd :(

Gonna work on some stuff to stop scrambling QB's this offseason cause that shit always kills my entire gameplan on D

you just have to put a spy on my guy. on those scrambles i was running from your guy on one and on the others my reads all got covered and i saw a gap

jake locker is the white vick

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
dmczafx23 9:56 pm
http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/201300brp1.jpg
welp, that wraps it up for madden

thecoldone33 9:56 pm
The purple line of doom
akin to the red ring of death
although
if i can yell hike
to hike the ball
i might be ok with this

dmczafx23 9:57 pm
this just means we'll get wellie going TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER all game at his tv

thecoldone33 9:57 pm
that would be awesome
it would be cool if you could audible or hot route by saying things

thecoldone33 9:58 pm
but the voice recognition isnt strong enough for that
it took me like 10 trys to get "Xbox, Bing Zune" to actually launch the Zune
and its their fucking app

dmczafx23 9:59 pm
stop complaining about the future

thecoldone33 9:59 pm
hey
there should be fucking hoverboards by now
im not standing for this shit
This world promised me a better future 25 years ago

Somnia

I'm going to pick this back up tomorrow or I'll just buy it on live if its available later tonight. I miss mah Madden games.

Somnia

Hm, might be fun to play a non-nfc team for a bit. Plus I really don't want to touch anything from Detroit so I guess I'll take the Chiefs and continue to score less than 20 points even with a good offense =P

DCX

DCX
I loved it when Daw gave away Eric Berry for a cheese sandwich

Meh..to his defense, I only got a season and a half. This season was injury free!!

Watch him get his career ended first game of next season.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hm, might be fun to play a non-nfc team for a bit. Plus I really don't want to touch anything from Detroit so I guess I'll take the Chiefs and continue to score less than 20 points even with a good offense =P

Wut.

Bowe, Baldwin, Charles, McCluster, Cassel (actually good in this game) and a solid OL. Should be able to score 30 in every game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You mean you guys DONT wanna wait a week for the playoffs to get past round 1 because FMT isnt advancing!?

DCX

DCX
You mean you guys DONT wanna wait a week for the playoffs to get past round 1 because FMT isnt advancing!?

Can I ask why does he always get the weekend tasks? Give it to us married folk with no lives :/

DCX

also, i have had a few people complain about the 4th down rules, or lack of enforcement of them. so let me know what you guys want:

1. keep the 4th down rules as they are and if they are broken then there will be punishments in the form of a 2 game suspension to the violating teams starting QB.

2. adjust the 4th down rules to only apply in your own territory (i.e. you could go for it in your opponents territory under any circumstance, but not in your own territory under any circumstance)

while i have said a few times that i didn't care when people "broke the rules" against me, the point is a good one in that if we're going to have rules then lets have rules and if we're not then lets not.

Top Bottom