• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
Didn't Astrolad play from like a fucking plane one time? That guy was such a boss.

I think he just made it to the draft on the plane, but still pretty bad ass. I thought I was hardcore getting around Crystal Dynamics firewall to make the draft and be in the AIM chat but then AstroLad shows up on a PLANE.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you guys are wondering "Will CB actually sim a playoff game?", let it be unplayed by the time i wake up Wednesday morning and we'll see!

bluemax

Banned
Yeah, hope things are alright. I wouldn't wish time in Michigan on anybody.

It could be worse:

ohio.jpg

The only redeeming thing about Ohio is its beer selection. I spent $30 on beer that I brought home form the weekend because the Michigan beer selection is turrible. Otherwise, Ohio would be worthless.

And best wishes, Luke. Hope its not too serious

eznark

Banned
Says the guy in Wisconsin. You share a state with Bob, I can't imagine much worse (Bluemax is right, Ohio is the lowest tier)

I live in Indiana now, in probably the most ill thought of area in America, the KOI tri state area. It's actually very pleasant, save the meth.

LukeSmith

I live in Indiana now, in probably the most ill thought of area in America, the KOI tri state area. It's actually very pleasant, save the meth.

Plus, don't you have some kind of compound you've built? Most of the people I end up getting along with on the west coast are former midwesterners. The common self-hatred of Midwestern folks is the tie that binds

Birdman02

Giants - 35
Saints - 24

GG Bird. I was able to get up early thankfully and then just sell out completely against the pass in the second half. A big key was I didn't have any turnovers this game, which I have NOT been doing this season. That punt return touchdown I had was pretty stupid, I'm sure that was rage inducing on your end. Apparently that's the first PR TD I've had, since I got the achievement for it.

GG man. The rage started long before that play when Jimmy Graham dropped a touchdown pass...sure it would've been a tough catch but still. It kind of went downhill from there. The thing that pissed me off the most was probably Nicks' TD. I have no idea why Porter lined up over your TE leaving my dime CB one-on-one vs. Nicks. There wasn't twins on that side or anything else that looked weird, so I'm not sure what happened. I guess that's what I get for running a man D.

That punt return TD was the 1st I've allowed. It was pretty much the just adding insult to injury. The game was decided long before that happened.

BigAT

GG man. The rage started long before that play when Jimmy Graham dropped a touchdown pass...sure it would've been a tough catch but still. It kind of went downhill from there. The thing that pissed me off the most was probably Nicks' TD. I have no idea why Porter lined up over your TE leaving my dime CB one-on-one vs. Nicks. There wasn't twins on that side or anything else that looked weird, so I'm not sure what happened. I guess that's what I get for running a man D.

That punt return TD was the 1st I've allowed. It was pretty much the just adding insult to injury. The game was decided long before that happened.

Sounds like that obnoxious man coverage bug, it happens to me a ton. It's why I almost always flip my defensive play coming out of the huddle, it fixes it. It's ridiculous that shit is still in the game, it's been a bug for at least a couple of years.

Ramirez

For the record, I am NOT playing a divisonal rival as a fill in for a playoff game. Much less Wellie with Freeny and Mathis. No thanks bro!

LukeSmith

I'm not afraid of you, you just always get fluky TDs on offense that have nothing to do with good drives or execution. ;)

I think Ram will play Wellie, Wellie was a near miss for the playoffs. I'm out from Wednesday-Saturday. So if we advance before Wednesday morning I will make it a priority to get my game in with Ram.

CB3

I think Ram will play Wellie, Wellie was a near miss for the playoffs. I'm out from Wednesday-Saturday. So if we advance before Wednesday morning I will make it a priority to get my game in with Ram.

We'll advance tuesday night then. You and ram can make your plans to play

CB3

Here's how its gonna be.

Im advancing tomorrow night at 6PM PST. At that point if sanjuro's game isnt played it will either be simmed or there will be a sub, depending on who is around.

After that, Ram and Luke are playing their game. If for some reason they cant get their game in tuesday night, CK will be subbing for Luke.

Now go forth!

If Sanjuro is unable to schedule his game with the browns, he should get the easiest opponent possible. No one should have their playoff game simmed or have to put up with CPU cheese.

Naturally, the Jags owner is ready and willing to fill in!

bluemax

Banned
we can have some gaf battles now

Put bob, FMT and smokey on a team. I think that would bring me joy.

I had a dota2 game the other day where I carried hard with Clinkz and lost because my team didn't know how to push. We ended up losing a base race to sniper. Also it was 4v5.

Top Bottom