• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Info I posted last page didn't help?

he doesnt read the thread

Since I recently looked it up but didn't actually do it, I'll add this:

If the hotel has one of those sign in page proxy things to access the free internet, you need to sign in from your laptop/phone/whatever, then clone your MAC address from your laptop/phone/whatever onto your 360 (there's instruction online on how to do it). And then hope the TV in the hotel has actual inputs you can use (not likely).

Splat

Got any links? I can't get it to work :/

This is for the old dash, but may be similar:
Go to My Xbox, scroll all the way to the right, click on System Settings, Scroll down to Network Settings and click on it, click on wired network(if that is the network that you are using), click on Configure Network, scroll to the right to Additional Settings, Scroll down once to the Advanced Settings Host name and Alternate MAC Address and press A, click on Alternate MAC Address, and enter the MAC address that you want.

this should be the mac from the other device you logged onto their network from.

if you are using a laptop, 'getmac' at a command prompt will get you the mac address.

This is for the old dash, but may be similar:
Go to My Xbox, scroll all the way to the right, click on System Settings, Scroll down to Network Settings and click on it, click on wired network(if that is the network that you are using), click on Configure Network, scroll to the right to Additional Settings, Scroll down once to the Advanced Settings Host name and Alternate MAC Address and press A, click on Alternate MAC Address, and enter the MAC address that you want.

this should be the mac from the other device you logged onto their network from.

if you are using a laptop, 'getmac' at a command prompt will get you the mac address.

I only have an iPhone but it is connected to wi do and I have the Mac address but no dice

bluemax

Banned
I don't even remember exactly what was said lol

I remember you ragging on the winless jags in season 2 though!!

:( I think you took anything negative I said in the wrong way dude. The only person I actually put down is Sanjuro!

I only won 3 games in season 1 of this franchise so I'm not really in a spot to mock anyone.

turbopenguin

Neo Member
really? i get booted after we just advanced yesterday? I waited in the lobby after we pm'd each other earlier tonight, sent him a friend request which he didn't respond to, and waited IN the lobby and he didn't log in and I get booted? doesn't make much sense. just cause I'm a newcomer i suppose.

bluemax

Banned
really? i get booted after we just advanced yesterday? I waited in the lobby after we pm'd each other earlier tonight, sent him a friend request which he didn't respond to, and waited IN the lobby and he didn't log in and I get booted? doesn't make much sense. just cause I'm a newcomer i suppose.

:(

Well at least Mastershake helped advance you to the divisional round

I wouldn't be opposed to letting him finish it out though since he spent an entire season with us and got the win. Nothing against you though

Ramirez

Well at least Mastershake helped advance you to the divisional round

I wouldn't be opposed to letting him finish it out though since he spent an entire season with us and got the win. Nothing against you though

Naaah, I want Crow to work for it!

Ramirez

MAAAAAN, c'mon. I like the unknown factor Penguin brings to the game, that's it.

You guys are acting like because he won a game he's suddenly on Crow's level, I'm just being realistic!

After the game I had to go through to get there, I want Crow to be just as exhausted as I am!

Ramirez

You hear that Shake. You aint shit.

cmonman.jpg

MAAAAAN, c'mon. I like the unknown factor Penguin brings to the game, that's it.

You guys are acting like because he won a game he's suddenly on Crow's level, I'm just being realistic!

After the game I had to go through to get there, I want Crow to be just as exhausted as I am!

People rooting for him to win is acting like he's on Crow's level?

untitled-12r2j07.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
me and FMT tried to play from his shitty hotel. It disconnected before halftime. I had just scored too :(

We're gonna half to wait until thursday

Sanjuro

Against Sanjuro, I ain't disrespecting dick. Crow will probably eat both of them alive, so it doesn't matter either way.

What are you talking about? I had a good season. I get stuck with a million rain games, for whatever reason it causes Brady and his receiving core to not function correctly.

WmAeZ.gif

Sanjuro

lol! good one sanjuro, that's the first time i've seen that gif.
FMT, can I get back in the league? It doesn't have to be as the browns, heck i'd take the bills so i could whoop sanjuro's ass twice a year.

Why are you salty? If you showed up to play this would be a non-issue.

me and FMT tried to play from his shitty hotel. It disconnected before halftime. I had just scored too :(

We're gonna half to wait until thursday

Too bad I was about to score before the half and get the ball back at halftime!

Turbo I'm sorry bout the misunderstanding. I don't care who's wrong or right I just don't wanna fight no more! I'll have cb resend you an invite to the league

Top Bottom