• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

Is Wrex not alive if you don't have a ME1 save? At least you got to avoid that horrible conversation with Ashley where she bitches about you not contacting her even though you were busy being dead.

Nope. Some Urdnot replacement on Tuchanka and he says some backhanded comment about letting Wrex die.

Also, the default for Ashely is pretty much the same. She's obviously attracted to you and you ask her to join the team but shes like no I need to help the colony! She doesn't bitch though. I would've liked to see that. Miranda > Ashley

LiveWire

tumblr_loesns7jbx1qm5hblo1_400.gif

Seriously. smh

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I watched the intro/summary of ME1 from the beginning of ME2 on PS3, I could not summarize the first game's plot very effectively to someone. I felt like half of the summary was about the dating thing.

Smokey

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

All I really remember about the first is the boss ending and Soverign. Anything in between I'm kind of iffy on. Playing ME2 it's obvious when they refer to stuff in the first game, yet I don't remember (except for the more obvious of things, like me blasting Wrex)

bluemax

Banned
I finished ME2 30 hours but the only DLC I had was Zaeed, Firewalker and Shadow Broker.

ME3 didnt import my characters face for some reason. I'm bummed about that.

McNei1y

I just posted that because I haven't even played ME2 yet and I don't want anything spoiled.
Probably should've put that in capital letters or something. The vultures around here don't give a

like nei1y!

I'll spoil everything for you but if you don't want that then I'll stop talking like this and start talking with spoiler text.

I watched the intro/summary of ME1 from the beginning of ME2 on PS3, I could not summarize the first game's plot very effectively to someone. I felt like half of the summary was about the dating thing.

ME1 summary:

You start off as a random soldier in the Earth's army or whatever they're called. You are on a mission with a Turian Spectre. The mission leads to the spectre's death (killed by another former spectre Saron) and at the end of it you run into some alien architecture (Prothean) that somehow speaks to you unlike anyone else. You deliver this message to the council on the citadel who in turn gives you a spectre title. Throughout the game you are trying to find the former spectre Saron because he plans on causing mass damage.

Throughout the game you notice Saron has some badass ship that is unlike anything anyone's seen. Finally, on the level/planet Ilos, the ship is revealed to be some sort of alien mechanical race known as The Reapers and that this ships name is Sovereign. Sovereign is sort of an infiltrator for The Reapers and he tells you their plan and what they are. Every 10,000 years or so, they come into the Milky Way Galaxy and basically destroy all sentient life. He informs you that they are coming soon and that the reason they are so successful is because THEY built the citadel, not the protheans. They are able to do this because the Citadel has a mass portal and its accessed on a planet (which name I can't remember) and its opened by "The Keepers", which are the grasshopper looking aliens typing on consoles.

When you go to this planet, you find out the Protheans were wiped out by themselves in preparation for the Reapers. After chasing Saron on this planet, you find out he went into the portal. When you go through, you realize the Citadel is under attack by Sovereign. At the end of the mission you defeat Saron and Sovereign.

BigAT

I finished ME2 30 hours but the only DLC I had was Zaeed, Firewalker and Shadow Broker.

ME3 didnt import my characters face for some reason. I'm bummed about that.

I read that no custom faces can be imported into ME3. For some reason they decided to change the process so that got broken. Seems like a stupid decision given the investment people likely have to their version of Shep at this point.

Nightz

I read that no custom faces can be imported into ME3. For some reason they decided to change the process so that got broken. Seems like a stupid decision given the investment people likely have to their version of Shep at this point.

wut. No sale from me. I need my Asian Shepard.

Smokey

all of yall who bought a IPAD2 LOL

Apple dropping bombs on the tech world with the IP3..time for me to own my first Apple device!

bluemax

Banned

Apparently its only faces from ME1 which is still ridiculous. I made a character who looks similar but he still feels different and yeah it messed up my attachment to the character.

Nightz

all of yall who bought a IPAD2 LOL

Apple dropping bombs on the tech world with the IP3..time for me to own my first Apple device!

This will be someone's post at the same time next year.
ayo all of yall who bought a IPAD3 LOL

Apple dropping bombs on the tech world with the IP4..time for me to own my first Apple device!

Smokey

probably...but at least with the IP3 you have the screen res which is a considerable upgrade and you know that will not increase for the next few revisions. Also get a quad core, 4g etc etc

id say this is the definitive ipad and for smart people like me who knew this was coming and held out...feels goodman

LiveWire

Actually the really smart people just bought every Apple product as it came out, flipped the old one for about 80% of its original value, and used that money to get the latest version of the product for free or under $100.

Smokey

Actually the really smart people just bought every Apple product as it came out, flipped the old one for about 80% of its original value, and used that money to get the latest version of the product for free or under $100.

or just wait for the inevitable definitive version like me

DCX

DCX
or just wait for the inevitable definitive version like me

This doesn't exist in the world we live in. You had the definitive phone when it first came and I got the definitive one now in the Galaxy Nexus and next week a new definitive will be out.

The goal is to get the best one you can afford every two years or so. IPad 1 and then 3. Getting every version is a dumb practice because its not a huge jump.

As beast as your PC is, someone has already built something more definitive than it my friend. I once had a beast PC rig :(

DCX

Smokey

This doesn't exist in the world we live in. You had the definitive phone when it first came and I got the definitive one now in the Galaxy Nexus and next week a new definitive will be out.

The goal is to get the best one you can afford every two years or so. IPad 1 and then 3. Getting every version is a dumb practice because its not a huge jump.

As beast as your PC is, someone has already built something more definitive than it my friend. I once had a beast PC rig :(

DCX
But the baseline feature set on my EVO phone allows it to still hold up today. Same for my pc. There may be something faster, but 580s 3gb etc etc is pretty far ahead of software and will last for YEARS.

You couldn't say that about the iPad 2 because you knew they could make a better screen or quad core. Now you have that and 4g...the specs of the I3 will allow you to hold onto it for some time.

eznark

Banned
But the baseline feature set on my EVO phone allows it to still hold up today. Same for my pc. There may be something faster, but 580s 3gb etc etc is pretty far ahead of software and will last for YEARS.

You couldn't say that about the iPad 2 because you knew they could make a better screen or quad core. Now you have that and 4g...the specs of the I3 will allow you to hold onto it for some time.

It's a dual core CPU dude, don't fall for the billshit

eznark

Banned
How is a quad core yet really a dual core? legit question.

Doesn't really matter to me though I just wanted dat screen

GPU is quad core. But it probably won't have enough memory to really take advantage of it at that resolution.

I was primed to order one because mine is slowing down and I use it as a notepad or all client meetings (which means id see a huge advantage from the resolution) but now I am going to wait til the fall and see what Windows 8 tablets look like. Seem like they could be incredible.

Smokey

GPU is quad core. But it probably won't have enough memory to really take advantage of it at that resolution.

I was primed to order one because mine is slowing down and I use it as a notepad or all client meetings (which means id see a huge advantage from the resolution) but now I am going to wait til the fall and see what Windows 8 tablets look like. Seem like they could be incredible.

ah ok

just ordered mine..my first apple product
shit better b good

Wrex got shot up in my ME1 playthorugh so he's unavailable!

:(

I killed Wrex too, suck it.

:((

Really? I hadn't heard that.... thats retarded

iPad 3 brothers!

*high five*

Top Bottom