• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

turbopenguin

Neo Member
holy shit, crow you just took a virtual shit on my chest lol. I've never felt so violated. you're a fuckin champion though good game...for you..

TheCrow

Gg turbo. I felt that it was just a couple of bad play calls on defense that allowed my running back wide open lanes. My dline played great and didn't allow you to roll out so that helped shut down your offense. Just work on not stacking the box on one side on defense. People will just audible the run to the other side. Then it's just a numbers game that you can't win.

McNei1y

Mass Effect 2 = complete

clocked in at 35 hours..just have the Arrival DLC left.

Dat end sequence

hahahahaha

I was about to send you a message like 3 hours ago... I was doing the same exact thing today. I think I spent 6-7 hours finishing ME2 today...

I just beat the Arrival DLC and now I can finally eat and start ME3 for a bit.

The last mission is awesome right?

Smokey

hahahahaha

I was about to send you a message like 3 hours ago... I was doing the same exact thing today. I think I spent 6-7 hours finishing ME2 today...

I just beat the Arrival DLC and now I can finally eat and start ME3 for a bit.

The last mission is awesome right?

Yeah it is..let out a FUUUU when "that" happened. I'll probably pick up ME3 in a couple of days. Let it marinate before hoping back in, don't want to get burned out on it.

McNei1y

I dabbled in the ME3 MP tonight, not really that impressed.

I was thinking that too, at first. Maybe it was because I was so used to the ME2 hud/effects/etc. Then I played for about an hour and I can see myself enjoying this game a lot more than the previous games.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I spent a few hours on tuesday night playing the multiplayer. Its pretty fun with friends. My whole team died in the middle of one of the objectives and i revived myself with a medi-gel and took down the objectives and killed the last waves of enemies alone. it was pretty awesome

Smokey

I spent a few hours on tuesday night playing the multiplayer. Its pretty fun with friends. My whole team died in the middle of one of the objectives and i revived myself with a medi-gel and took down the objectives and killed the last waves of enemies alone. it was pretty awesome

Have you played any SP? I thought I saw you dabble in it a bit yesterday, but that was only a quick glance.

I'll probably scoop it today. I wanted to wait but then I watched the ME3 release trailer...

I wasn't going to get Mass Effect 3 but I'd play some multi with MaddenGAF.

Don't get it just for that reason. MaddenGAF has a tendency to get MP games and play them for a week . See: Burnout Paradise

McNei1y

I'll probably scoop it today. I wanted to wait but then I watched the ME3 release trailer...

hahaha.. dat trailer. Its so good.

Wait, yall played Red Dead Redemption together?!?! Aw man!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing some multiplayer with you guys.

Ferny

Well im still going to play the SP as well since i've played the first two.

Dota is still awesome. Don't see me stopping from playing that anytime soon.

Mrbob

I just spent the last hour playing ME3 multiplayer. It isn't as terrible as I imagined. Basically a horde mode, which is fine. Gotta max out my vanguard character online now!

Somnia

Finally started up ME3 also. I had lost my save when my old 360 blew up years ago and I really didnt feel like playing through ME2 AGAIN (3rd time) so I did the convert a pc save to 360 and it worked perfect. Really enjoying it so far, but I haven't tried online, cb or whoever shoot me a msg when I'm on if you wanna do some multi in it.

TheCrow

What time are you guys playing in the NFC? What time will you be free to play Crow?
Anytime after 5pm. No class tonight so it's all about Mass Effect 3.

Edit: Wait just remembered that I can't play at 7pm cst because I need to watch the IPL Team League grand finals. That might take a couple hours.

Splat

Wow, my cap space is fucked this offseason. I assume you get all the capspace back on contract year players and can then choose which of those to re-sign, right? Both safeties want tons of money :(

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yeah, once the contract years go to 0, all that money frees up. Should be right after the super bowl.

Somnia

Ya Chiefs are FUCKED with their current cap. I am interested in doing some trades so take a look at my roster and shoot me a message.

Ramirez

Anytime after 5pm. No class tonight so it's all about Mass Effect 3.

Edit: Wait just remembered that I can't play at 7pm cst because I need to watch the IPL Team League grand finals. That might take a couple hours.

Is that 5 Central? If they play their game within the hour, maybe we could go at like 6-7 EST?

Top Bottom