• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

If anyone wants to play ME3 multi I'll be home around 9CST tonight! Been playing with randoms today and it all went shockingly well. Decent team work involved in all matches. I'll help level up all you level 1 n00bs!

bluemax

Banned
My problem so far with ME3 multi is that some classes are completely useless against certain enemy sets. I played as a Turian Infilitrator and queued up for Geth but instead got in a match against the reapers. The Turian Infilitrator has invisibility, grenades, and an AI hacking ability.

I didn't even crack 10k points that match and died a million times. It didn't help that I had the sniper rifle and a sub machine gun equipped.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My problem so far with ME3 multi is that some classes are completely useless against certain enemy sets. I played as a Turian Infilitrator and queued up for Geth but instead got in a match against the reapers. The Turian Infilitrator has invisibility, grenades, and an AI hacking ability.

I didn't even crack 10k points that match and died a million times. It didn't help that I had the sniper rifle and a sub machine gun equipped.

You can pick which enemy set you wanna face if you create a match

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Might as well let the world know. The man with no team, Dunta Robinson is available via trade. He does not fit my scheme (as Luke said from day 1) but I got him two seasons ago because my secondary got real old real fast. With DeVante Morris and Davon House stepping up, I'm all set and Dunta will be riding pine next season.

DCX

DCX
Might as well let the world know. The man with no team, Dunta Robinson is available via trade. He does not fit my scheme (as Luke said from day 1) but I got him two seasons ago because my secondary got real old real fast. With DeVante Morris and Davon House stepping up, I'm all set and Dunta will be riding pine next season.

Dunta is this franchise's LT :(

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Blue, you doing a mock? I'm not sure if i am..

DCX

I hadn't even really thought about it I've been so busy lately. My brain feels like its going to explode from reading so much on OpenGL. Plus since I don't know what the draft order really is because of EA's tiebreaker system it ends up not really being meaningful.

There are 2 86 OVR A Pot players (RE, ROLB) 2 85 OVR A Pot players (HB, SS) and 1 85 OVR B Pot player (TE). If I had to guess the top 3 picks would come out of those 5 guys depending upon the team needs of the Rams, Cowboys and Jaguars.

For the Rams the best fit of those guys would probably be the ROLB and they'd either move him or one of their other ROLB to LOLB. Although none of the 5 best guys really fills a massive hole for the Rams. They need a corner the most, so they have to decide if an 82 OVR A pot 6'2" corner is worth a top 3 pick of if maybe they could trade down and still grab him.

The Cowboys probably want the RE the most as Odom is old, expensive and a Free agent and the rest of their DEs kind of suck.

The Jaguars also probably want that RE as they currently have only 2 defensive ends under contract for next season. None of the other top 5 guys make a lot of sense for them.

Yeah I dunno, Looking at the 3 teams with the worst record, I think it'll be whoever picks first out of the Jags and Cowboys taking that defensive end, and then who knows from there on out.

Is there a list for the draft class for this draft?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...adGVEclhWWHBVZ2MteHRCSzNNbkVFRGc&toomany=true

We are on draft class #14 this season.

Splat

Most of the Cards roster is available in trade, send offers (Anyone but Fitz & Fitz & Peterson really). Deangelo Williams! Ochocinco! Kerry Rhodes! Adrian Wilson (Top 5 FFs!).

Are we gonna give RDR a group burn tonight? I'll be around

Also CJ2k might be on the block, but if you want him it'll be a lot of "hold on let me find out about this" kind of shit first. Mostly cause I am getting poor!

same as it ever was indeed, vick is the cheesiest QB in the game. all you do is snap it, pump fake (which gets defenders in zone to stop so your guys can continue on their routes!), and if no one is open just scramble out since no one can catch vick. i think between your slot wr and your RB you had 90% of your yards

a microcosm of this game was evidenced in 2 plays: vick scrambles for an 18 yard gain where he breaks the tackle of a safety (actually pancakes him!) and then is dragged down from behind but doesn't fumble.

kapernick is sitting in the pocket and THREE GUYS are blocking jenkins, but he manages to touch kapernick who fumbles the ball. and this is to speak nothing of the 5 or 6 drops i had, most on 3rd down. eagles WR's hold onto every ball, even hard close hits. HFA indeed!

CB3

same as it ever was indeed, vick is the cheesiest QB in the game. all you do is snap it, pump fake (which gets defenders in zone to stop so your guys can continue on their routes!), and if no one is open just scramble out since no one can catch vick. i think between your slot wr and your RB you had 90% of your yards

a microcosm of this game was evidenced in 2 plays: vick scrambles for an 18 yard gain where he breaks the tackle of a safety (actually pancakes him!) and then is dragged down from behind but doesn't fumble.

kapernick is sitting in the pocket and THREE GUYS are blocking jenkins, but he manages to touch kapernick who fumbles the ball. and this is to speak nothing of the 5 or 6 drops i had, most on 3rd down. eagles WR's hold onto every ball, even hard close hits. HFA indeed!

The irony of complaining about fumbles and cheesy QB play is palpable.

By the way Vick fumbled twice (back to back) and you were making far more attempts to run with Kaepernick than i did with vick. The difference is that i was watching you myself and you were leaving your overrated lackey's in to try and do your dirty work.

btw i won't be around for the draft if it happens this sunday. if its next sunday i'm good but i doubt it goes on that long!

but i don't think i owe anyone any picks so its all good!

CB3

nah, wellington getting 30 sacks is the real cheese here! that's what we should be talking about... he shifts his line!

ijfXAu.gif

LiveWire

I've had to deal with him twice a season for 3 seasons.

b857d617-0491-4383-b05e-2a9fa0b8f535.jpg

CB3

he had 30 sacks! i saw this article from google that said he controls the LE, makes the LCB QB spy and the right CB QB contain! then he does a cross blitz with his ROLB and LOLB! this is how he gets the pressure!

Making a complaint about me would be more valid if i didnt beat you by 35+ points. You should be complaining that you dont have a passing offense past 10 yards and you desperately wanna run with Kap all over the place. But my QB contain + my rookie speedy LB'ers shut that down completely.

You scored 2 TD's. One was on a INT return and one was on a screen pass that was double covered but Gore went into the Fitz animation and not only caught it but out-animationed the 2 guys surrounding him.

Look within first!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
What are you talking about? Always root against your division foes!

I want my division to be the best in the league, in real life and madden. I only rooted for the redskins in the 87 super bowl, not the other two...

Ramirez

GG Crow, I don't particularly feel like I did enough to win, and I think you would have won if you would have pushed it to OT instead of going for it on the 4th down at the end. Those two picks I threw were truly awful throws...ugh.

Making a complaint about me would be more valid if i didnt beat you by 35+ points. You should be complaining that you dont have a passing offense past 10 yards and you desperately wanna run with Kap all over the place. But my QB contain + my rookie speedy LB'ers shut that down completely.

You scored 2 TD's. One was on a INT return and one was on a screen pass that was double covered but Gore went into the Fitz animation and not only caught it but out-animationed the 2 guys surrounding him.

Look within first!

lol how is it any less valid? you put up a bunch of points, and i think on every big play you stood there and pump faked like 50 times until my guys bit and stopped following their guy or just plain stopped in the zone. 28 of your points came off of turnovers i had.

as for me running with kap, if everyone is covered i'm not just going to sit there and pump fake until someone gets open!

Ramirez

lol how is it any less valid? you put up a bunch of points, and i think on every big play you stood there and pump faked like 50 times until my guys bit and stopped following their guy or just plain stopped in the zone. 28 of your points came off of turnovers i had.

as for me running with kap, if everyone is covered i'm not just going to sit there and pump fake until someone gets open!

If this is truly what he did, and pump fake is a known game breaker, why not hand out some punishment?

CB3

If this is truly what he did, and pump fake is a known game breaker, why not dole out some punishment?

because he is overexagurating like always. Look how many times i was sacked. As if i really have all day to sit there and jam buttons against that defense.

He's mad because he bites on every first route that hits his zone coverage and i end up throwing it to where he was.

Pump fake isnt a game breaker. It had an issue with QB spy plays in the first couple weeks of the game which got patched.

If this is truly what he did, and pump fake is a known game breaker, why not hand out some punishment?

it's my own fault for playing coverage on those 3rd and long plays. cb of course will say it's not a game breaker, and maybe it isn't, but if it did no good then he wouldn't do it. go back and watch some replays if you play him after he pump fakes and see what it does to your guys (especially in zone!)

CB3

it's my own fault for playing coverage on those 3rd and long plays. cb of course will say it's not a game breaker, and maybe it isn't, but if it did no good then he wouldn't do it. go back and watch some replays if you play him after he pump fakes and see what it does to your guys (especially in zone!)

You mean a pump fake has an effect on zone coverage guys!? I dont believe it! Next thing your gonna tell me that draw plays have an effect on linebackers!

Of course it should have an effect. Thats what its meant to do. ESPECIALLY manual D zone coverage like yours.

Top Bottom