• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
"I play the Show for Single Player"
-Every MLB The Show Owner of All Time

westb_medium.gif

CB's never won a Superbowl? Or were you guys just talkin' Madden12?

And can some1 remind me the cap penalty for cutting a guy? Lets say I wanted to cut Rolle who's getting 8.6Mx3.

Ramirez

Back to back SBs! WOO

nicholsonnodding.gif

It was a good game, thought I was gonna get blown out early. Ben threw two passes to another WR than the button I hit, one was a 44 yard bomb that probably should have been picked, but wasn't, the other Sanders was wide open and Ben threw it to Wallace instead, it was picked.

CB's too good to pass a lot against, so I just started running and it worked out...feels good man.

Only my FB retired, I was hoping Harrison would to save me some money. :(

AT, you still interested in Ben? 2 GAF SBs, come at him bro.

I have to enjoy these because when Rors gets back, it's back to one and done.

Ramirez

All of my CBs except my 5th string guy (who played no snaps really, but went up 8 points!) dropped considerably, they're all under 80 now, Tillman was the only one above 79 to begin with at 80. Ryan Clark dropped like 9 points to a 75, wth...

Someone needs to sync the website so that I can submit a trade to DCX.

Colasante

So how does trading picks work? Can that actually be done in game or do you just have to select the player your trade partner wants when the time comes?

CB3

It was a good game. That last play will haunt me forever like i can still remember TO dropping the ball against CK in my first super bowl.

It was Stick out of Trips left shotgun. I read it correctly pre snap. Ram was playing a zone which would cover my first read, Dallas on the quick out. I didnt audible because i thought Jax would be open on the back side slant. He wasnt. My third read was Celek on the quick in 3 yards deep. He was open in terms of how that would be open in real life. Ram's LB was off to the side a little. Now i know LB'ers in madden can warp into that throw pretty quickly. Ive seen it a million times before. But by that time i was on my 3rd read in a 3 step drop against the steelers so i slung it. And that was game.

ok, i advanced the year so that you can re-sign your pending FA's. please re-sign anyone that you want resigned by tomorrow night!

also, colasante if you sign people you need to do it through league manager, not on the xbox or EA's site

I have 73 in free space

Too bad I have to sign 25 guys :(

SOMEBODY TAKE CHARLES WOODSON AND HIS EXPIRING DEAL FROM ME

I also have a decent but expensive left tackle (8 mil) for sale if you have room

Mrbob

Wow, no free agency for me this year. Going to be tapped out between resigning players and the draft!

Had some nice jumps for my two rookie WRs this off season though! I can now have a threat on both sides with Brooks tearing up the middle of the field. And Carter Stone had a big jump too, another year of beast mode confirmed!

Also, my 66 rated rookie b pot TE I took a flyer on last year jumped to 82? What?

CB3

Well i cut Jason Babin and Cullen Jenkins. Copied down their contract info for when the cap penalty is decided. Regardless of what it is, its better than 2 old guys rated 80 making 6 mil each

CB3

The Eagles are ready for the draft and to return to the superbowl!

also ready to fuck it all up again with a stupid throw that ill remember for the rest of my life

Colasante

The once and future Los Angeles Rams are proud to announce that they have the #1 pick in the 2014 NFL draft, with Cowboys holding the #2 and Jaguars the #3.

Also, the Rams are open to trading the pick if a party is willing to mortgage their future for QB Kalen Mills from West Virginia, a.k.a. the white Robert Griffin III.

LiveWire

Landry and Beasley upgraded to 90 and 89. Throw at me bros! Also Landry 97 hit power. Can we play safeties at linebacker?

Oh yea can someone please post the draft order?

And given Peyton's 2013 performance, the Redskins' 2014 2nd and 3rd round picks go to the Indianapolis Colts.

LukeSmith

The once and future Los Angeles Rams are proud to announce that they have the #1 pick in the 2014 NFL draft, with Cowboys holding the #2 and Jaguars the #3.

Also, the Rams are open to trading the pick if a party is willing to mortgage their future for QB Kalen Mills from West Virginia, a.k.a. the white Robert Griffin III.

Col, it looks like you signed louis delmas and marcus trufant according to EA's site. I'm not sure if you just saw that you needed them for Free Agency or if the site is buggy, but you should release them unless they are yours via some trade or something. We have this whole free agency period thing to do ;b

LukeSmith

Did the draft console ever get released? lol

It looks like it did, but it sounds fucked up:

You sync the draft info
SIMULATE the draft on the console
Activate the LM draft
- activating LM draft dumps all of the simulated rookies into the pool and then you LM draft.

Sounds tres sketch

Top Bottom