• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Colasante

Col, it looks like you signed louis delmas and marcus trufant according to EA's site. I'm not sure if you just saw that you needed them for Free Agency or if the site is buggy, but you should release them unless they are yours via some trade or something. We have this whole free agency period thing to do ;b

I signed them on League Manager but I can release them if it wacked out the system.

Nightz

Oh yea can someone please post the draft order?
1. Rams
2. Cowboys
3. Jaguars
4. Chiefs
5. Ravens
6. Bills
7. Chargers
8. Panthers
9. Lions
10. Falcons
11. Jets
12. Packers
13. Dolphins
14. Redskins
15. Titans
16. Seahawks
17. Texans
18. Vikings
19. Bengals
20. Buccanneers
21. Raiders
22. Bears
23. Patriots
24. Saints
25. Browns
26. Colts
27. 49ers
28. Cardinals
29. Giants
30. Broncos
31. Eagles
32. Steelers

It looks like it did, but it sounds fucked up:

You sync the draft info
SIMULATE the draft on the console
Activate the LM draft
- activating LM draft dumps all of the simulated rookies into the pool and then you LM draft.

Sounds tres sketch
Yeeaahh I wouldn't trust that.

You sync the draft info
Activate the LM draft
- activating LM draft dumps all of the simulated rookies into the pool and then you LM draft.

Sounds tres sketch

lol damn that is quite a leap of faith they're asking us to make.... but it sounds logical

I think those guys were just cut early by their owners and FA should've been locked? FMT correct me if I'm wrong?

i'm not sure if trufant and delmas were recent cuts or not. i thought they had been in the FA list for a while but maybe bluemax and nightz (new lions owner) can comment on if they recently cut them

Colasante

I think those guys were just cut early by their owners and FA should've been locked? FMT correct me if I'm wrong?

Louis was mine, I accidentally cut him when I was trying to resign him, but Trufant I just picked up. I didn't realize he'd been a post-season purge casualty, so I'll drop him.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT and any other shadow broker except luke and DM. I need approval on a trade. get at me. Gracias.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Cooper Fitzgerald up to a 93 after DROY year. Time to finish second in DPOY to Wellie's Left End!

splat has the shit talking AND the irrational confidence of a young CB.

Stay close and learn, padawan.

Splat

splat has the shit talking AND the irrational confidence of a young CB.

Stay close and learn, padawan.

I'm taking the shit talking easy because I'm new to the league :(

Stupid contract year players tab isn't updating with latest contracts after re-signings, I think I may have re-signed Skelton twice and the cap hit me twice but I'm too lazy to add it up.

DCX

DCX
Remember folks, trades can't be made till after the draft. People can agree, but no roster moves can be made till after it advances to week 1.

Congrats Ram.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
congrats ram!

By what time tonight do we have to have our resignings done?

Oh, and will this be the last season of madden 12 or what?

Ferny

You sync the draft info
Activate the LM draft

Sounds tres sketch

Thats how the XFM or whatever the other league manager type service does their draft as well.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Get off my nuts! I have two blockbuster trades going down!

Only if you agree to start playing manual LB every play.

I still don't understand how it's less cheap to shoot through on the backside of a play and constantly be in the backfield as opposed to engaging a blocker like I do 99% of the time with my DT play.

Maybe we should ban user QB play or that cheap run you do out of a strong I close in which you fake like you're hitting the gap then bounce it outside and gain 20+ yards damn near every time you use it. I dunno.

I'm somewhat curious, what's worse, me engaging blockers on the DL or guys that Ram shouldn't even be able to afford forcing fumbles and injuring our players? This is a toughy.

Ramirez

I still don't understand how it's less cheap to shoot through on the backside of a play and constantly be in the backfield as opposed to engaging a blocker like I do 99% of the time with my DT play.

Maybe we should ban user QB play or that cheap run you do out of a strong I close in which you fake like you're hitting the gap then bounce it outside and gain 20+ yards damn near every time you use it. I dunno.

I'm somewhat curious, what's worse, me engaging blockers on the DL or guys that Ram shouldn't even be able to afford forcing fumbles and injuring our players? This is a toughy.

I have a run out of the strong I close that nets me 20+ yards every time? News to me. I rarely ever run that formation because most of the plays suck dick.

Don't even come at me with complaints about offense when you're king of the roll out to the right every single play (regardless of pressure!), throw back across your body 20 yards and some how get away with it.

You're going to need to find a new excuse when I gut my entire team and yet still win the division for the 4th time in a row, get mad.

Who are you wheeling and dealing

Come to me

Well, you have no need for Mendenhall, but I'm up for trading Harrison, Woodley & Ben are already on the move!

TheCrow

I hope they fix man coverage when it comes to routes that have cuts in them, like the trail routes. Even CBs on TEs are completely fooled every time.

BigAT

What's the deadline on resigning your own FAs?

Also, I realize trades obviously can't be made in-game until after the draft, but does accepting them on LM screw anything up and does it show up accurate on their, even though it won't in the game?

Ramirez

Just wondering...why not do it earlier this time? Wasn't the reason it was so late because there were NFL games during the day?

I'm fine with 9 personally, the earlier you make it, the less likely I can attend. :(

What's the deadline on resigning your own FAs?

Also, I realize trades obviously can't be made in-game until after the draft, but does accepting them on LM screw anything up and does it show up accurate on their, even though it won't in the game?

The one DCX accepted gave me my money back, it doesn't show the player on my team, nor on his, but it seems to give the money immediately?

Can some1 remind me the exact penalty for cutting a player?

We still get to restructure one contract?

And how is GCQ paying that FS only 20k this year..

levious

oh, for anyone unavailable for the draft, I recommend "Madden Live Draft" an app for Android and I think ios as well. It's an app specifically for drafting, works better than the website on a phone normally does. Both the free and paid versions can draft, but only the paid version shows you the full attributes of players, the free version only shows OVR and height/weight/age. The potential is even given a numerical value if you want to put any stock into that.

Nightz

I'm fine with 9 personally, the earlier you make it, the less likely I can attend. :(

Somnia or someone is working till then
Ok, just asking. I'm probably going to miss a portion or all of it no matter what time it is anyway.

oh, for anyone unavailable for the draft, I recommend "Madden Live Draft" an app for Android and I think ios as well. It's an app specifically for drafting, works better than the website on a phone normally does. Both the free and paid versions can draft, but only the paid version shows you the full attributes of players, the free version only shows OVR and height/weight/age. The potential is even given a numerical value if you want to put any stock into that.
Hmm, will give this a try.

eznark

Banned

Not seeing it in ios. Damn.

levious

ah, sorry, not sure why I thought it was then. Do you not have the Madden OF app for ios? That one still works better than just the website for drafting as well, but it is pricier.

levious

Well that app sucks. Crashes everytime it tries to load the draft class.

once you get it loaded it should work I think. It is problematic though.

Loaded fine for me, maybe there's compatibility issues, sorry.

Did any of my guys retire?

Never heard of the madden of app.

look up madden 11 franchise companion, it's free now (used to be 10) and I think it actually supports madden 12.

Top Bottom