• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
INCARCERATEDLUKE
League officials have reportedly uncovered salary tampering in Atlanta. According to a source close to the league punishments will consist of a cap penalty and ridicule.

I might have missed it, but how are things in Michigan? Everything ok?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I totally agree. They haven't touched it in three years (who am I kidding, they havent touched anything OF). I remember in Madden 10, I had a 65 rated MLB with B potential absolutely TEAR it up. He had around 11 ints and 6 sacks or something. He didn't go up at all and he was 22 years old. It should factor in stats, dammit.

I don't think progression is nearly as fixed or predetermined this time as it was in 10 and 11. I have seen much more fluctuation between different franchises than in previous versions.

Ramirez

But he was forced to take on all those contracts by the real Steelers. It's not like he had 3 offseasons to adjust.

Bitter about yesterday, it's ok friend.

None of my players have ever been nor ever will be as overrated/powerful as players on the Steelers D (except maybe LaRon Landry).

I know right? My overrated CB corp of mid 70 players, my 55 OVR DT that I played my last 6 or so games with, being without Troy basically the whole season, playing a 70 OVR guy at SS in his place...so OP!

What are you guys going to grasp on to when I cut loose all of these players and still beat you? :(

Preliminary trade, asking for approval.

Steelers get:

Adrian Peterson
Vikings 2nd Round pick

Vikings get:

Troy P
Rashard Mendenhall

Nightz

Anyone have access to the draft board right now? What are the kickers and punters rated? gold's K and P are both rated 69 lol.

Smokey

Bitter about yesterday, it's ok friend.

I know right? My overrated CB corp of mid 70 players, my 55 OVR DT that I played my last 6 or so games with, being without Troy basically the whole season, playing a 70 OVR guy at SS in his place...so OP!

What are you guys going to grasp on to when I cut loose all of these players and still beat you? :(

Preliminary trade, asking for approval.

Steelers get:

Adrian PetersonVikings 2nd Round pick

Vikings get:

Troy P
Rashard Mendenhall

lol

levious

Anyone have access to the draft board right now? What are the kickers and punters rated? gold's K and P are both rated 69 lol.

4 Mcneal, Dillon K 70 21 5-11 215 Alabama A&M 87
2 Ash, Brenden K 65 21 6-0 196 Nevada 85
3 McGee, Kyler K 66 22 6-0 209 NW Oklahoma St. 84

9 Walker, Jackson P 75 22 6-3 236 Utah State 95
5 Winfield, Torrian P 62 22 6-0 200 Wash. St. 94

Smokey

I know right? Mendenhall had like 80 less yards on far fewer carries, they're pretty similar in game terms. I understand if you're afraid to let me have him! I only save like 2 million with this deal, but I'll take it.

yeah there's nothing wrong with a guy giving away his franchise AND a second round pick

people give a yay or nay on these trades:

Steelers get:
Eli Manning

Giants get:
Ben Roofles
-----

Steelers get:
Sean Witherspoon
2nd round pick

Falcons get:
Lamar Woodley
------

Steelers get:
Adrian Peterson
2nd round pick

Vikings get:
Rashard Mendenhall
Troy Polamolu

Colasante

The St. Louis Rams have acquired CB Brent Grimes from the Atlanta Falcons in exchange for a 2nd round draft pick.

And let it be known that the Rams are still looking for another Pro Bowl-level cornerback to shore up their secondary, and that the indomitable Greg Jennings, he of the broken leg touchdown fame, can be had in exchange, in addition to other compensation to be negotiated upon.

levious

ATL salary tampering? Is that related to when he signed players to eznark's roster?

LukeSmith

people give a yay or nay on these trades:

Steelers get:
Eli Manning

Giants get:
Ben Roofles
-----

Steelers get:
Sean Witherspoon
2nd round pick

Falcons get:
Lamar Woodley
------

Steelers get:
Adrian Peterson
2nd round pick

Vikings get:
Rashard Mendenhall
Troy Polamolu

Yes to 1 and 3.

Trade 2 vote is pending how we handle DCX's situation

TheCrow

Didn't realize I said anything to you yesterday.

Where's the list of trade approval people?
Weren't you crying about mobile qbs yesterday?

And maybe if you didn't spend all your money on overrated players you might have less depth issues. Just a thought.

Ramirez

so you're not denying he can be injury prone
but you want a franchise rb in return

ok

All defensive players are injury prone in this game, the offense hits hard!

He's getting a franchise (game wise) RB in return as well, quit hatin', hater.

Weren't you crying about mobile qbs yesterday? I

And maybe if you didn't spend all your money on overrated players you might have less depth issues. Just a thought.

Yes, I was crying. Tears in my eyes as I was typing! FMT was complaining about Vick cheese, so I mentioned that he hadn't done it to me, but that some people with mobile QBs tend to take off as soon as the play starts and roll outside. Feeling guilty?

As for my money issues, I'm taking care of it! Start looking up a new excuse for when I'm at the exact same spot next season.

levious

why would you have DCX be a voter when he's under investigation? Typical 9er fan, probably still think Carmen Policy was innocent...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
why would you have DCX be a voter when he's under investigation? Typical 9er fan, probably still think Carmen Policy was innocent...

He still thinks Jerry Rice didn't fumble.

DM is still the voter. I overrule it.

Ramirez

He still thinks Jerry Rice didn't fumble.

DM is still the voter. I overrule it.

Vote for my trades.

While you're here FMT, what's the cap penalty on cutting someone? Has this ever been enforced or followed? It's the 4th season and no one even knows what the penalty is...

BigAT

godfather2fredo1.jpg

here is what happened:

DCX adjusted contracts on his players to create an additional $7 million in cap space. so instead of $25 mil, he had $32 mil. then he felt guilty about it and talked to luke. and so here we are!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
here is what happened:

DCX adjusted contracts on his players to create an additional $7 million in cap space. so instead of $25 mil, he had $32 mil. then he felt guilty about it and talked to luke. and so here we are!

Actually I think luke caught him then he confessed

Top Bottom