• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Nightz

Here's the draft order again in case anyone needs it:

1. Rams
2. Cowboys
3. Jaguars
4. Chiefs
5. Ravens
6. Bills
7. Chargers
8. Panthers
9. Lions
10. Falcons
11. Jets
12. Packers
13. Dolphins
14. Redskins
15. Titans
16. Seahawks
17. Texans
18. Vikings
19. Bengals
20. Buccanneers
21. Raiders
22. Bears
23. Patriots
24. Saints
25. Browns
26. Colts
27. 49ers
28. Cardinals
29. Giants
30. Broncos
31. Eagles
32. Steelers

I would trade down from the 9 pick but I'll probably miss my first pick like last season.

Here's the draft order again in case anyone needs it:

1. Rams
2. Cowboys
3. Jaguars
4. Chiefs
5. Ravens
6. Bills
7. Chargers
8. Panthers
9. Lions
10. Falcons
11. Jets
12. Packers
13. Dolphins
14. Redskins
15. Titans
16. Seahawks
17. Texans
18. Vikings
19. Bengals
20. Buccanneers
21. Raiders
22. Bears
23. Patriots
24. Saints
25. Browns
26. Colts
27. 49ers
28. Cardinals
29. Giants
30. Broncos
31. Eagles
32. Steelers

I would trade down from the 9 pick but I'll probably miss my first pick like last season.

Are you using the Lions? Enjoy them brah! I think i did a decent job of building the team (minus that crappy secondary) but I just don't have the skills on the sticks to do them justice

Nightz

Are you using the Lions? Enjoy them brah! I think i did a decent job of building the team (minus that crappy secondary) but I just don't have the skills on the sticks to do them justice

Yeah I'm taking over your youngry team. Offense definitely looks good, as well as the D-line. I'll try to work on the secondary this offseason. And draft a kicker and punter the first two rounds!

Yeah I'm taking over your youngry team. Offense definitely looks good, as well as the D-line. I'll try to work on the secondary this offseason. And draft a kicker and punter the first two rounds!

Do what I couldn't do! Take this team straight to the playoffs!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
And draft a kicker and punter the first two rounds!

why risk your future on rookies? I'll trade you Kicker Beuhler (high kick power) and Punter McBriar (high power and acccuracy), both savvy vets, for your first two picks.

If there's no Vikings fan nexat year and AP doesn't miraculously get injure I may choose them again. I like the NFC North

I hope you come back next year. I always enjoyed our games (really, all of the NFC North games). I don't think you'll have to worry about any Vikings fans either lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy fuck.

I was just trying to stir shit up with Ramirez to keep things going in this thread but DCX saved the day. The only drawback is that this takes away from blatant cheeseball shit of having players you shouldn't be able to afford and winning 2 SBs and appearing in the other.

I don't agree with forfeiting the Falcons #1. I believe that he should pick Mr Irrelevant. Otherwise we'd have a first round guy that he'd draft then cut floating around.

levious

oh I assumed that's what would have to be done, Mr. Irrelevant for any pick he forfeits.

levious

probably depends if this is the last season.

And the deadline for resigning, I have to do that first.

LukeSmith

Colts in real life cut:
Dallas Clark
Gary Brackett
Joe Addai
Melvin Bullitt

Add to that Free Agents:
Reggie Wayne
Pierre Garcon
Peyton Manning
Jeff Saturday
Jacob Tamme

and are attempting to trade Dwight Freeney

I might actually have the worst team in Madden history next year

Nightz

Colts in real life cut:
Dallas Clark
Gary Brackett
Joe Addai
Melvin Bullitt

Add to that Free Agents:
Reggie Wayne
Pierre Garcon
Peyton Manning
Jeff Saturday
Jacob Tamme

You'll still have D-Bro! <3

eznark

Banned
Colts in real life cut:
Dallas Clark
Gary Brackett
Joe Addai
Melvin Bullitt

Add to that Free Agents:
Reggie Wayne
Pierre Garcon
Peyton Manning
Jeff Saturday
Jacob Tamme

Luck will be the first ever 100 overall.

Sokantish

So am I doing something wrong? Everytime I try to drop someone from the roster it tells me I'm not the commish and they're not on my team

Ramirez

Holy fuck.

I was just trying to stir shit up with Ramirez to keep things going in this thread but DCX saved the day. The only drawback is that this takes away from blatant cheeseball shit of having players you shouldn't be able to afford and winning 2 SBs and appearing in the other.

I don't agree with forfeiting the Falcons #1. I believe that he should pick Mr Irrelevant. Otherwise we'd have a first round guy that he'd draft then cut floating around.

Don't worry baby, you won't even recognize the team that's beating you this season.

^ Everyone already kinda voted it down when all that come out today. =\

Nightz

I'm expecting something like this.

0117_kn7c.gif

Fair enough, could an admin move flowers back to my team from the FA pool?

i can't move him back at this point because of how LM works :(

and this brings upon a good point: IF YOU COMPLETE A TRADE AGREEMENT PLEASE WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE DRAFT IS DONE BEFORE YOU "COMPLETE" THE TRADE ON LM! it causes issues if you do it before.

as for the trades, i already voted nay on the flowers trade and the woodley trade.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Ferny

i can't vote on it myself since i'm in your division but luke/cb/gcq/etc. can you guys give a yay or nay on this?

in addition, i have a pending trade:

49ers get:
Dexter Mccluster (RB) - 83 rated

Chiefs get:
Chilo Rachal (RB) - 82 rated

I vote yay

couple minutes late...oh well

Top Bottom