• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Colasante

I have a 2nd round pick, 33 overall, on the table for a quality cornerback. Any takers?

I can also package 84 FS Louis Delmas as part of the deal.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
nah Nnamdi and DRC are locked in. and Charles Woodson will be as good of a safety as i can get

bluemax

Banned
Who is the idiot that bid on Sean Weatherspoon?

Further, did all these players that are now drop have years remaining on their contracts? Now that you need to resign these guys it will likely be cheaper to get them than what they were worth if they were still under contract.

In my defense it was like 3 am and that untouchables list is a mile long. Fuck you guys for making free agency such a hassle.

McNei1y

I never thought I'd be going so crazy over drafting and preparing my team. I've been spending the past couple of hours just scouting players and planning out drafts based on what is potentially picked.

TheCrow

Was look at at colt mccoy as a backup qb but then I noticed his throw power was at 78. And I thought it was bad with Kyle Orton.

Mrbob

Haha, sounds like me last couple seasons. I only have one major need, maybe two, and I haven't been scouting much at all. Could be my doom next season. Ready to go to battle with what I have and the off season improvements players have made!

CB3

i love the point in every ME game where its like

"hey, you have the power to bang any of these chicks now" The obviousness of it cracks me up

Wrex has the best lines in ME3 so far. You guys who killed him are missing out.

sigh...

still plugging away in ME2. If i still had my save files i would just jump right into ME3.

also, those that killed wrex should be banned from the league!

i love the point in every ME game where its like

"hey, you have the power to bang any of these chicks now" The obviousness of it cracks me up

lol

Colasante

i cant recall if i ever got around with more than 1 girl in ME1 or ME2. is it even possible?

I can remember getting with at least Jack, Miranda, and Kelly in ME2, and maybe more. 20 some odd hours into ME3 and it is looking like the pickings are considerably slimmer, although it looks like Shepard has a chance with Jessica Chobot.

Colasante

Dear fellow owners: the St. Louis Rams have become so desperate for a cornerback to shut down that evil leaping maniac Larry Fitzgerald they are willing to offer next year's 1st round pick, almost a certainty to be within the top 5, and perhaps even #1 overall, as well as FS Louis Delmas (84), in exchange for a 90+ cornerback. For a 93 or over CB, the Rams are willing to offer an additional 2nd round pick from this year's draft, which will come in at 33rd overall.

CB3

Dear fellow owners: the St. Louis Rams have become so desperate for a cornerback to shut down that evil leaping maniac Larry Fitzgerald they are willing to offer next year's 1st round pick, almost a certainty to be within the top 5, and perhaps even #1 overall, as well as FS Louis Delmas (84), in exchange for a 90+ cornerback. For a 93 or over CB, the Rams are willing to offer an additional 2nd round pick from this year's draft, which will come in at 33rd overall.

DM is gonna be kicking himself when i send him this message. He gave away Aquib Talib for a cheese sandwich compared to this

i would be tempted to move one of my 2 90+ guys but not within my division!

Mrbob

Anyone willing to part with a top pick for MLB? Urlacher is 95 and still bringing it fiercely, despite the old age! The pickings are slim for a decent MLB, only one in the draft! Only around a 7 million cap hit this season too!

McNei1y

In ME2 I only banged Miranda I think, I went to dinner with Kelly though.

I only banged Miranda. The others are lame!

sigh...

still plugging away in ME2. If i still had my save files i would just jump right into ME3.

also, those that killed wrex should be banned from the league!

In both of my ME1 playthroughs, I didn't kill Wrex but I didn't xfer either save file over because of how bad I did :\

I regret it now!

Top Bottom