• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Due to a growing fear in throwing the ball near the goal-line, the Miami Dolphins have traded star WR Brandon Marshall and cap burden FS Antrel Rolle to the Saint Louis Rams. In return, the Rams are sending stud RG Harvey Dahl and FS Louis Delmas to Miami. Through doing this the Miami Dolphins have freed up about 11M in cap space putting them in position to make a splash in FA while improving their run game greatly with the addition of Dahl.

Pending Approval.

Shadow Council please vote.

Due to a growing fear in throwing the ball near the goal-line, the Miami Dolphins have trade star WR Brandon Marshall and cap burden FS Antrel Rolle to the Saint Louis Rams. In return, the Rams are send stud RG Harvey Dahl and FS Louis Delmas to the Miami Dolphins. Through doing this the Miami Dolphins have freed up about 11M in cap space putting them in position to make a splash in FA while improving their run game greatly with the addition of Dahl.

Pending Approval.

dang NFC west is pretty active!

LukeSmith

Due to a growing fear in throwing the ball near the goal-line, the Miami Dolphins have traded star WR Brandon Marshall and cap burden FS Antrel Rolle to the Saint Louis Rams. In return, the Rams are sending stud RG Harvey Dahl and FS Louis Delmas to Miami. Through doing this the Miami Dolphins have freed up about 11M in cap space putting them in position to make a splash in FA while improving their run game greatly with the addition of Dahl.

Pending Approval.

Shadow Council please vote.

I vote "yes"

Smokey

GG Smokey. 12 total picks. 3 defensive TDs for you, 2 defensive TDs for me. Smokey wins with the go-ahead FG as time expires. What a crazy game.

lol those TAINTS

i was just slangin that first half. even tried the same routes a couple of times. pick pick pick pick pick

but in the end we rose to the occasion. if that was a franchise game (probably wouldn't of be slangin like that in the first place) i'm pretty sure a controller woulda got smashed

lol those TAINTS

i was just slangin that first half. even tried the same routes a couple of times. pick pick pick pick pick

but in the end we rose to the occasion. if that was a franchise game (probably wouldn't of be slangin like that in the first place) i'm pretty sure a controller woulda got smashed

Dansby's still sitting in his locker trying to figure out how we lost after he got 3 picks and a TD.

Idk how to use the noodle-arm QBs. I've had Henne, Campbell, and the Henne reincarnate I drafted. Was thinking about switching to Henne that entire game but I just didn't.

LukeSmith

Just like the real Colts, I'm continuing housecleaning on the Roster.

I'm shopping the following players:

• Robert Mathis 89 LE 2 years @5.6M
  • Reggie Wayne 95 WR 5 years @9.5M (also has Clutch trait, which if you haven't had a player with it, is hilarious in crunch time)
  • Dwight Freeney 95 RE 1 year@12.5M
  • Pierre Garcon 82 WR 3 years@5.4M
  • Antoine Bethea 96 FS 1 year@12.2M

I'm mostly looking to keep getting younger, so picks or Youth excites me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive come across quite possibly the most idiotic, frustrating part of any Mass Effect game.

Edit: Or maybe it was a glitch. I dont know what happened but it was dumb, regardless.

Mrbob

I can't believe how much time I've stuck into ME3 multi player. Another 4 hours tonight. My Quarian Infiltrator is a true boss though!

bluemax

Banned
Fuck, my softball game is at 7 tomorrow and not 8 like normal. I hope we can get through at least 3 rounds before I have to go :(

Ive come across quite possibly the most idiotic, frustrating part of any Mass Effect game.

Edit: Or maybe it was a glitch. I dont know what happened but it was dumb, regardless.

I can't believe how much time I've stuck into ME3 multi player. Another 4 hours tonight. My Asari Infiltrator is a true boss though!

Vote on the Marshall trade at the top of the page.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Tommie Campbell about to become the highest paid corner in the league, this is crazy. :jnc

Some of you guys just have too much money to throw around without much cap management. I guess lesson learned for the next Madden, make salary cap increases smaller.

Mrbob

I approve the Marshall trade!

and ill still outscore you just like last time

You score hounds that don't do any of the objectives hurt the team! I finished two gold maps and my character level went from 7 to almost 15, so good.

Upgraded sabotage with the Quarian Infiltrator is the bossiest of powers against the Geth. I can control a Geth Prime and turn it against their own troops!

Marcedes Lewis is on the Trading Block

2 years left on his deal

$4,400,000 $3,600,000 $8,000,000 $35,000,000 $0
$4,400,000 $3,600,000 $8,000,000 $35,000,000 $0

I need the cap room so I'm looking for picks

eznark

Banned
Tommie Campbell about to become the highest paid corner in the league, this is crazy. :jnc

Some of you guys just have too much money to throw around without much cap management. I guess lesson learned for the next Madden, make salary cap increases smaller.

It's more a product of the league winding down. These decisions have extremely limited ramifications. I can blow all my money now and try to make a run at the division this year or I could have tried to rebuild.

CB3

It's more a product of the league winding down. These decisions have extremely limited ramifications. I can blow all my money now and try to make a run at the division this year or I could have tried to rebuild.

but the league isnt ending this year.

Edit: The hell. That DB isnt even as good as the one i was shopping for 800k.

Oh you guys

DCX

DCX

Oh you guys

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Your dude has a pretty good press rating to boot.

DCX

eznark

Banned

Oh you guys

One more season at most. I have a ton of guys at the end of their contracts. I would need to rebuild and it would take at least three more seasons to have talent. Just doesn't make sense. Spending spree this season!

CB3

One more season at most. I have a ton of guys at the end of their contracts. I would need to rebuild and it would take at least three more seasons to have talent. Just doesn't make sense. Spending spree this season!

dont be shocked if those goes two more seasons and you find yourself in Ramirez hell

The trade is fine.

Top Bottom