• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ramirez

I just wanted to post my guys contracts this season before I forget them.

Ben-14.7 mil
Troy-9.1
Rashard-6.9
Woodley-11.1 (I think, I know it was 11 something)

After the draft and FA ends, FA is reopened right? I'm going to need to pick up at least 5-6 backups based on what I get in the draft. I don't want to bid on a bunch of scrubs now until I know my exact money situation...

Ramirez

FA is closing sometime right after the draft

I know, but I need to sign a bunch of guys, and I really don't know how to keep track of it with the current situation. What I'm asking is, after the draft and FA is over, and I still need say 5 guys to hit 50 players, am I allowed to go back into the FA pool and sign some scrub backups, or do I need to get out some paper and start breaking down my cap space and estimate it to sign all of the guys I need to hit 50 right now?

Jesus, someone already has this LT up to 11 mil? lol

DCX

DCX
I just wanted to post my guys contracts this season before I forget them.

Ben-14.7 mil
Troy-9.1
Rashard-6.9
Woodley-11.1 (I think, I know it was 11 something)

After the draft and FA ends, FA is reopened right? I'm going to need to pick up at least 5-6 backups based on what I get in the draft. I don't want to bid on a bunch of scrubs now until I know my exact money situation...

The contract info is still on the players cards. Admins could just use that to reinstate the contract. Its even bolded to show the current year of the deal.

DCX

I know, but I need to sign a bunch of guys, and I really don't know how to keep track of it with the current situation. What I'm asking is, after the draft and FA is over, and I still need say 5 guys to hit 50 players, am I allowed to go back into the FA pool and sign some scrub backups, or do I need to get out some paper and start breaking down my cap space and estimate it to sign all of the guys I need to hit 50 right now?

Jesus, someone already has this LT up to 11 mil? lol

yes. the FA bidding period will close, the players who were bid on will go to their teams, and then it will immediately be re-opened. once it is re-opened, you can sign whoever you want. there is no need to bid on them at all and they will instantly be added to your team

:jnc

Would you be interested in giving up Aldon Smith and DT Hill? I'd throw in a little something more than Marshall if that was the case.

nay. i looked up marshalls #'s and he wouldn't help me enough to part ways with those guys. he doesn't have the speed... that's what i'm lacking since the speed WR i have can't stay healthy!

Ramirez

yes. the FA bidding period will close, the players who were bid on will go to their teams, and then it will immediately be re-opened. once it is re-opened, you can sign whoever you want. there is no need to bid on them at all and they will instantly be added to your team

Ok, I actually just did all of the paper work to figure out how much money I actually have and the players I will need. I feel like I'm doing homework!

I have no problem with any of the trades posted on the last few pages.

Ramirez

Ok, so I just did some serious bidding, I hope I crunched all of the numbers correctly. To sign 9 rookies I'd need about 10-11 million right, or am I way off in that estimate?Adrian Wilson is really tempting, but I don't think I could win him in the end...

Mrbob

Depends on their rating. First round picks are going to be over 3 million, second round over 2, possibly over 2 for third round as well.

DCX

DCX
Whoever is bidding against me for Karlos Dansby, I have a message for you. You... will... lose.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

You have been working hard friend. I hope this offseason brings you pieces you need. you are HUNGRY!!

DCX

Top Bottom