• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sokantish

This afternoon I'll start going through the thread and adding the penalties - 20% of remaining contract's value - to team salary caps.

Uh oh, are we suppose to list everyone we have dropped? I guess I need to go look through my roster on madden then.

EDIT: Well uh, they're already gone.

DMczaf

This afternoon I'll start going through the thread and adding the penalties - 20% of remaining contract's value - to team salary caps.

io9mFmLKeiyeQ.gif

Sokantish

Why is the transactions history page so useless...

I know for sure I dropped Malcolm Floyd 5.4m and I think Kris Dielman for 7.1, he looks familiar so I think that was one of the players I dropped. I'm thinking maybe those are the only two I dropped. I wanted to drop more but I couldn't because I only have 1 of that position on my team. I'm clicking through all the free agents right now to see if any of them were mine but this is taking a long time.

Ramirez

dont be shocked if those goes two more seasons and you find yourself in Ramirez hell

The trade is fine.

I'm not in hell! The hardest part about this has been trying to estimate my numbers without actually knowing who is on my team at the moment.

Holy fuck at the contracts I have expiring:

Maybe I'll just cut down to 38 players.

DO IT.

Jesus, I asked FMT to do this over AIM a few nights ago when I cut Taylor, I was under the assumption it had been done, sigh.

I have a feeling all of this I've worked out on paper is going to be grossly different than what I actually end up with. Whole thing is a clusterf*ck.

Somnia

I'll have to remember didn't know we had to post cuts, I cut 2 guys to keep me under the 55 limit. One was 2 years left @ 2.2 I believe and the other was 1 year at like .6 or .9 left.

LukeSmith

OK.
I have all of the cuts in tabs. I am going to list each team and the cuts and cap penalty in the thread.

If you see your team and see that someone has been forgotten, or you think I missed someone else's please call it out. It's really a pain in the ass to do this, anyway and if I find someone didn't disclose their cuts, I'm going to just handle it like you did it intentionally and DCX-gate you.

Giant post inc slowly.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I haven't even looked at the draft. Too busy being mad at bioware and reading the spoilers thread.

Things on the scale of Mass Effect can never have a proper ending. the expectations are too high. I havent gotten there yet but im not expecting much.

Im also guessing a true ending will come in the form of DLC

TheCrow

Things on the scale of Mass Effect can never have a proper ending. the expectations are too high. I havent gotten there yet but im not expecting much.

Im also guessing a true ending will come in the form of DLC
Yeah, but this was something else. You'll see. If there there is DLC for the true ending/epilogue I'll just watch it on youtube.

Oh my god! Not really spoilers just a screenshot that show the great production values of ME3 but to be safe. http://i.imgur.com/8gbn0.jpg

I'm not in hell! The hardest part about this has been trying to estimate my numbers without actually knowing who is on my team at the moment.

DO IT.

Jesus, I asked FMT to do this over AIM a few nights ago when I cut Taylor, I was under the assumption it had been done, sigh.

I have a feeling all of this I've worked out on paper is going to be grossly different than what I actually end up with. Whole thing is a clusterf*ck.

sorry broham! if you want to keep him instead given this new (correct!) info then thats ok too

eznark

Banned
OK.
I have all of the cuts in tabs. I am going to list each team and the cuts and cap penalty in the thread.

If you see your team and see that someone has been forgotten, or you think I missed someone else's please call it out. It's really a pain in the ass to do this, anyway and if I find someone didn't disclose their cuts, I'm going to just handle it like you did it intentionally and DCX-gate you.

Giant post inc slowly.

Laughable wrist slaps for everyone!

Ramirez

sorry broham! if you want to keep him instead given this new (correct!) info then thats ok too

Nah, if I keep his contract I know that put's me in serious jeopardy of going over the cap. I think I should be fine, I just hope you all don't have a conniption on me if I happen to have been off a bit in my estimates.

Are we starting the season tonight? Draft & FA will be done, what's stopping us after we sign all of our guys from trades?

Also, Neily, do you have an AIM handle? I'd like some quick way to talk to you when your 2nd round pick comes up. The IRC usually goes way too fast...and can we get some actual time to make our picks in the first and second rounds? I think it was one minute last draft? That's really quick when you're picking late and every single person you want gets scooped up right before it's your turn. :p

DCX

DCX
After the DA and draft and players assigned to teams and such, we should be a go. As a matter of fact..who ever i play first, i can play tonight. Falcons running a QB for a day contest.

DCX

Nah, if I keep his contract I know that put's me in serious jeopardy of going over the cap. I think I should be fine, I just hope you all don't have a conniption on me if I happen to have been off a bit in my estimates.

Are we starting the season tonight? Draft & FA will be done, what's stopping us after we sign all of our guys from trades?

Also, Neily, do you have an AIM handle? I'd like some quick way to talk to you when your 2nd round pick comes up. The IRC usually goes way too fast...and can we get some actual time to make our picks in the first and second rounds? I think it was one minute last draft? That's really quick when you're picking late and every single person you want gets scooped up right before it's your turn. :p

there is nothing stopping us from starting the league tonight which is why it will start tonight after i close FA!

LukeSmith

Format
Team Name (Penalty)
  1. Players involved

Chargers (2.5M)
  • Malcolm Floyd 5.4M
  • Kris Dielman 7.1M

Cardinals (2.8M)
  • Levi Brown 2.5M
  • Mike Patterson 11.9M

Falcons (300k)
  • Harry Douglas 1.5M

Broncos (3.9M)
  • Jonathan Joseph 19.6M

Cowboys (720k)
  • Gerald Sensabaugh 2.5M
  • Frank Zombo 1.1

Bengals (1.1M)
  • Dunta Robinson 5.6M

Bears (460k)
  • Backup Center 2.3M

Eagles (5M)
  • Cullen Jenkins 12.5M
  • Jason Babin 12.4M

Steelers (1.1M)
  • Ike Taylor 5.4M

Bucs (700k)
  • Punter 3.5M

Chiefs (1M)
  • Scrub A 4.4M
  • Scrub B 600k

Jaguars (900k)
  • Rashean Mathis 4.5M

Texans (3.2M)
  • Jacoby Jones 3.5M
  • Quentin Jammer 12.7M

Gonna start applying the penalties later this afternoon.

Gonna start applying the penalties later this afternoon.

Left out the Jags

R.Mathis

1 yr 4.5 mil or there abouts

I dont remember the exact amount(but it was in the 4 mil range) so just hit me with a DCX level infraction for cheating.

Starting QB has to sit out 1 snap of my choosing in a game during the season

LukeSmith

Left out the Jags

R.Mathis

1 yr 4.5 mil or there abouts

I dont remember the exact amount(but it was in the 4 mil range) so just hit me with a DCX level infraction for cheating.

Starting QB has to sit out 1 snap of my choosing in a game during the season

I think you need a minimum of 7 wins in your career before you can start talking shit!

Top Bottom