• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
Left out the Jags

R.Mathis

1 yr 4.5 mil or there abouts

I dont remember the exact amount(but it was in the 4 mil range) so just hit me with a DCX level infraction for cheating.

Starting QB has to sit out 1 snap of my choosing in a game during the season

Bahahahahahahahha

FA Do-Not-Touch List

Brandon Marshall
Antrel Rolle
Louis Delmas
Harvey Dahl
Lamarr Woodley
Adrian Peterson
Aquib Talib
Rashard Mendenhall
S. Weatherspoon
Charles Woodson
Ben Rapistberger
Eli Manning
Trent Cole
Charles Woodson
Brandon Flowers
Brent Grimes
Donte Whitner
Denzel Tate
Curtis Brown
Jacquizz Rodgers
Tom Brady
Rob Gronkowski
Brandon Spikes
jermaine cunningham
chilo rachal
dexter mccluster
David Gettis

updated

BigAT

Hey Crow/Birdman:

ZkcXk.jpg

Colasante

FA Do-Not-Touch List

Brandon Marshall
Antrel Rolle
Louis Delmas
Harvey Dahl
Lamarr Woodley
Adrian Peterson
Aquib Talib
Rashard Mendenhall
S. Weatherspoon
Charles Johnson
Ben Rapistberger
Eli Manning
Trent Cole
Charles Woodson
Brandon Flowers
Brent Grimes
Donte Whitner
Denzel Tate
Curtis Brown
Jacquizz Rodgers
Tom Brady
Rob Gronkowski
Brandon Spikes
jermaine cunningham
chilo rachal
dexter mccluster
David Gettis
Greg Jennings

Birdman02

Hey Crow/Birdman:

ZkcXk.jpg

You son of a bitch!! Congrats. I'm stuck in gold again, but I'm matching up against plats most of the time now.

I completely forgot the clocks rolled forward until about 20 minutes ago. I would've been pissed showing up for the draft an hour late.

BigAT

You son of a bitch!! Congrats. I'm stuck in gold again, but I'm matching up against plats most of the time now.

I completely forgot the clocks rolled forward until about 20 minutes ago. I would've been pissed showing up for the draft an hour late.

The funny part is I hadn't played a 1v1 game in over two and a half months. I just wanted to get my placement match in before the season was over and BAM, promotion out of nowhere.

BigAT

I'm thinking of starting to play StarCraft II next. Where do I even begin?

Fool around with the races a bit to see which one you like, then pick a solid build order for that race and just work on getting the timing of that down in every game. Most of the other stuff you'll need to work on (scouting, micro, having adaptability) will come along naturally as you're playing. Just working on the same build order will make you comfortable with the other aspects of the game.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I wasn't interested in that RE colsante, sorry.

chat kept kicking me out, wasnt trying to ignore you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Website broke when it came to me, so I got a running back. LOL

Who did Wellie draft for me?

As I tweeted you, another fucking RB due to the broken draft site. Fucking so mad at this bullshit site. Wouldn't even be an issue if we could accurately trade fucking draft picks. Hate EA with a passion.

Top Bottom