• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Colasante

Trade for Approval:

Rams get:
Jerraud Powers, CB, 86

Colts get:
Ja'Mario Hammond, RE, 86

P.S. FUCK EA AND THEIR PIECE OF SHIT WEBSITE. HOLY HELL.

LukeSmith

Colasante and Colts ownership reach a deal for the rights to number 1 overall pick Ja'Mario Hammond. The deal sends Jerraud Powers to St. Louis.

LiveWire

Who is the Chiefs and can you play tonight? Also, how do we transfer our picked players via pre-draft trades to another player, console or LM?

Somnia

Who is the Chiefs and can you play tonight? Also, how do we transfer our picked players via pre-draft trades to another player, console or LM?

I be the chiefs, itll be like old times. I can play tonight if we get FA and moves, etc. done tonight.

McNei1y

DM, I play you in week one. Let me know what your schedule is like.

And holy shit my draft didn't net me any starters whatsoever.

Ramirez

Its usually done in the LM.

I can go for 11 tomorrow but any later than 11:30 would be pushing it since I work pretty early.

It's always possible I'm free earlier than 11, but I like to give myself the cushion in case everyone isn't asleep by then.

FUCK. I accidentally bid on David Gettis because well his name is similar to Austin Pettis and yeah. Even after I updated the list with his name...

Can someone reverse this

FUCK. I accidentally bid on David Gettis because well his name is similar to Austin Pettis and yeah. Even after I updated the list with his name...

Can someone reverse this

At least I'm not alone, except I outbid some1 on the guy I didn't mean to grab and didn't get my other guy so.. I'll keep him!

eznark

Banned
Cap is fucked up somehow. I had over $26m in cap space and roughly $17m tied up in free agent signings.

Somehow I now have $4m.

Top Bottom