• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dropped Ayers and J.D Walton. LM signed them to 5 yrs at 1.8 because I couldn't drop them.

same thing happened to me with Akeem Jordan. he stayed on my roster with 0 years because i didnt have any other ROLB's.

We're trying to figure out the rookie problem right now, they aren't able to accept contracts yet for some reason

nhl961.jpg

Yeah I also had a magical extension happen

eznark

Banned
The long Mason Crosby nightmare is over. Also, pretty much all my rookies are threatening to hold out right now. The Green Bay front office is talking as though it will be taking a hard line and potentially sending a message via this entire draft class.

rookie contracts have been assigned.

what needs to happen now:

1. if you "accidentally" signed someone during the bidding portion, you need to drop him so his rightful owner can sign
2. make sure your roster is between 50-55 guys

eznark

Banned
Since when are rookie contracts assigned?

You want me to pay $8+ million for guys I didn't draft (and that's just the two RB's and a QB)

LOfuckingL

Since when are rookie contracts assigned?

You want me to pay $8+ million for guys I didn't draft (and that's just the two RB's and a QB)

LOfuckingL

since they patched the ability to assign the contracts last season?

if you don't want your rookies then you can just release them without penalty

eznark

Banned
since they patched the ability to assign the contracts last season?

if you don't want your rookies then you can just release them without penalty

cool. If you guys want some 1st and 2nd round "talent" watch the FA wire!

I don't get why we default to assigning contracts though? Why not let us sign guys to the deals we want to sign them to?

McNei1y

Left me off too. I'm running up the score on him.

holy crap I play you too? I must have missed that. Madden always seems to make me play the guys that make it to the later rounds in the playoffs. It's hapened every season. It was ugly in Season 2 when I faced AT, FMT, Rors, and DM back-back-back-back

you mean that game where VY stole your soul and never gave it back

Yes. That one that I try not to remember.

cool. If you guys want some 1st and 2nd round "talent" watch the FA wire!

I don't get why we default to assigning contracts though? Why not let us sign guys to the deals we want to sign them to?

when we had to do that in season 1 (before they released this patch) the contracts were much more ridiculous

LukeSmith

Colasante, I can't propose the trade to you for the RE, because he's your only one, you have to sign one random dumper from the FA pool before I can trade you Powers for Ja'mario

eznark

Banned
Where can I see who I drafted, I don't want to cut someone on accident but I want to cut pretty much everyone I drafted.

if you have someone you traded for that is in the FA pool then sign him. if his contract doesn't match the trade contract then post it here so i can adjust it to its correct amount

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
if you have someone you traded for that is in the FA pool then sign him. if his contract doesn't match the trade contract then post it here so i can adjust it to its correct amount

there is a problem. the adjusted contracts arent counting towards the total cap

McNei1y

Signed Rashard Mendenhall... His contract is 3m off I believe. I don't remember the exact number but I know it was ~7,000,000 per year while Troy P (who I resent a trade for) is 9,000,000

I'm gonna sign a scrub FS and drop him, Rolle is my only FS and was part of the trade. I need that cap space to sign Delmas. Don't penalize me.

Signing Delmas at 3.9M, he was 3.0M.

eznark

Banned
The HB I just cut looks like he is pretty awesome if anyone is looking for one. 22 years old, 85 overall and A potential.

Ferny

LM is going pretty slow but I was only planning on keeping like my first 2 draft choices plus the one Splat is gonna trade me so im making some cuts.

Harvey Dahl's contract should be at 4.0M x 1 yr
Louis Delmas contract should be at 3.0M x 1 yr

They're both higher atm

Can I cut rookies during the season without penalty?

Top Bottom