• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

BigAT

UbNPO.jpg

Dat Veno.

Colasante

Luke, I offered the trade on LM but somehow Hammond ended up in the free agency pool I think. Go ahead and pick him up, the cap hit is $4.3 mil.

Colasante

I want to pick up Gettis from the trade, but he's asking for $4 mil when he had $600 K left on his contract. Do I just pick him up, and will someone adjust it afterward?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Guys pick up your trade pieces or I'm taking them tomorrow.

Also, i'll get under my roster limit tomorrow. I'm drunk and hungover at the same time.

I want to pick up Gettis from the trade, but he's asking for $4 mil when he had $600 K left on his contract. Do I just pick him up, and will someone adjust it afterward?

yes

p.s. there are still untouchables on the list. refer to the last untouchables list since not everyone has gotten on to get their guys AND there are some rookies that are still pending. beyond that it is open

bluemax

Banned
I hate how terrible League Manager is about showing player ratings. Some of my guys dropped and I would've drafted different had I known :/

Earl Thomas is a 79 now? WTF. In offline franchise he's a fucking 90 or something.

Also, Colasante I'm home!

TheCrow

I hope Champ/Clark retire so I can resign Tebow, Miller, and Thomas. I thought I signed Clark for a 1 year deal but I guess not.

Colasante

I hate how terrible League Manager is about showing player ratings. Some of my guys dropped and I would've drafted different had I known :/

Earl Thomas is a 79 now? WTF. In offline franchise he's a fucking 90 or something.

Also, Colasante I'm home!

I can't go until Luke hands over the CB I have coming to me.

Nightz

I mean, I may have prematurely left the league and would love to come back if a team is available. Just saying

If you come back and take over the Raiders...

You (a Lions fan) will have the Raiders
Me (a Chargers fan) will have the Lions
Sokantish (a Raiders fan) will have the Chargers

Hmm...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you come back and take over the Raiders...

You (a Lions fan) will have the Raiders
Me (a Chargers fan) will have the Lions
Sokantish (a Raiders fan) will have the Chargers

Hmm...

2010-12-03_the_office_tv_christmas_day_3.png

Goldy, you have a team. What team you have is up to you. consult with nightz and sokantosh but do it quickly!

TheCrow

Four games.. Dolphins, Panthers, Patriots and Redskins. Comes back week 6 against the Bills.

Depth chart is set, i'm all set with Tyrod Taylor at QB... :(

DCX
So it was you who out bid me. At least I got a better backup QB in the draft.

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/GoD/img/2010/12/2010-12-03_the_office_tv_christmas_day_3.png[IMG]

Goldy, you have a team. What team you have is up to you. consult with nightz and sokantosh but do it quickly![/QUOTE]

My heero!

I don't care what we do, but I'm totally cool with this scenario:

Lions-Me
Raiders-Sokantosh
Chargers- Nightz

but only if everyone agrees to it

[quote="Nightz, post: 35940465"]Honestly I'd rather stay with the Lions at this point. Playing as a different team is refreshing.[/QUOTE]

Raiders it is!

Top Bottom