• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Okay Blue I've got my man if you're ready to go.

Just so you know, the DB i offered you for your RE is better than Luke's DB in every stat that matters to corners, and is also cheaper.

But have fun with that! You've sealed your fate.

Ramirez

Signed Rashard Mendenhall... His contract is 3m off I believe. I don't remember the exact number but I know it was ~7,000,000 per year while Troy P (who I resent a trade for) is 9,000,000

Rashard was 6.9, every dollar counts!

I have something like 53 players now with 4 mil or so left over I think, and I only lost two def. starters that matter. Plus I added the best RB in the game, gonna be a long season friends.

My only fear is my secondary, they're pretty terrible, I'll just have to get into shootouts. :p

sorry about being mia, I just dont have this on my all the time so I forget sorry..yea but I think Im going to leave the league kinda got other shit on my mind at the moment so really not feeling the games.Not gonna say Ill be back but I may idk..

Somnia

GG Live, man I made some REALLY stupid mistakes because I haven't played in so long, though you a couple good user picks on me. Glad to win my first game back, need to get use to this new team.

I kept hitting buttons wrongs too like silent the crowd because I still have my audibles set up to the dpad not buttons like before (rebought the game to come back and had no saves anymore).

McNei1y

DM, any chance we can play?

Also, I need Mendenhall's contract restructured. He's currently being paid 5.5mil but the contract was 6.9m

GG I guess, but you really didn't beat me it felt like. Your QB is complete bullshit. I don't think you converted one 3rd down without rolling outside the pocket. I blitzed everyone and he managed to roll outside the pocket. I BROUGHT 8 AND HE ROLLED OUTSIDE THE POCKET FOR THE GAME WINNING YARDS. Earlier on the last drive you fumble out of bounds and they mark it where the ball went out not where you dropped it. Enough for a first. That shit was stupid. I really don't know if you converted one pass without it breaking down first.

That was the most frustrating loss I've ever had. Henne starts week 2 after a 2/12 32 yd, 1 INT performance by Winter.

DCX

DCX
ugly game Drizz. GG Taylor wins his debut. First game out, 14 mph winds :/ Woodly is going to work out just fine :)

DCX

DCX

DCX
GG I guess, but you really didn't beat me it felt like. Your QB is complete bullshit. I don't think you converted one 3rd down without rolling outside the pocket. I blitzed everyone and he managed to roll outside the pocket. I BROUGHT 8 AND HE ROLLED OUTSIDE THE POCKET FOR THE GAME WINNING YARDS. Earlier on the last drive you fumble out of bounds and they mark it where the ball went out not where you dropped it. Enough for a first. That shit was stupid. I really don't know if you converted one pass without it breaking down first.

That was the most frustrating loss I've ever had. Henne starts week 2 after a 2/12 32 yd, 1 INT performance by Winter.

Wildcat was fun, but gg though.

DCX

CB3

GG goldy. that was maybe my worst offensive game in history. although i could have done without all those twins. felt like i was playing Ram there for a seocnd.

Ran the same offense I run every time i play madden. I used the same plays when we played this year when I subbed for the Rams and when you thumped my Lions. Just a different team this time

also, whats the LM stuff? It won't let me sign in at all. I guess I need the league password?

CB3

Ran the same offense I run every time i play madden. I used the same plays when we played this year when I subbed for the Rams and when you thumped my Lions. Just a different team this time

well its not like you didnt score in that game. i just didnt blow on the other side of the ball so i could play that duel a little bit better

DCX

DCX
Until you injured Thomas it sure was. Good thing it wasn't serious. I really miss having Marshall and his RLS rating. Dahl really does improve my run game though!

Yea, i played man all game and pressed. The wind didn't make it easy on any QB out there. there were times your preasure was hot and i had to move..nothing else to do but take a sack :( There were times i read the DE and LB if they crashed i took off, if they went into coverage i looked for a WR or TE.

With Turner doing nothing, i had to make plays.

DCX

Yea, i played man all game and pressed. The wind didn't make it easy on any QB out there. there were times your preasure was hot and i had to move..nothing else to do but take a sack :( There were times i read the DE and LB if they crashed i took off, if they went into coverage i looked for a WR or TE.

With Turner doing nothing, i had to make plays.

DCX

I understand what happened, I just feel if you engage eight and show blitz then the QB shouldn't have time to leave the pocket. And then there was that broken tackle on 3rd down on that drive too. Woulda had the qb for a sack, he breaks the tackle and runs for a first. I'm just salty.

well its not like you didnt score in that game. i just didnt blow on the other side of the ball so i could play that duel a little bit better

Meh, it was more the Raiders defense than anything. The back 7 are so good i almost don't have to do anything

DCX

DCX
I also need adjustments on Woodly and Flowers contracts. Flowers was getting 9mill a year and Woodly 11. If one of you fine gentlemen can make that adjustment it would be nice :)

Also, can someone sync the site?

DCX

eznark

Banned

That punishment was so harsh it made DCX better.

Top Bottom