• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

False

iWxcI9YBTCXsO.png

nope!

One dorito flavor to rule them all!

doritos-tapatio.gif

DCX

DCX
Xanaga was fucking fantastic man.

Funny, I always imagined CB with a more spanish friendly name, like Eduardo

When I make my inevitable trek to Cali and track you down, I will call you Frenchy the entire time

Could be Juan but goes by John. That's what my dad does.

DCX

LiveWire

DCX just got home you ready?

Also, I had the Doritos taco over the weekend. Huge disappointment. Even a Cool Ranch version would probably suck. The Chili Cheese Burrito is still the greatest thing Taco Bell has and ever will make.

DCX

DCX
DCX just got home you ready?

Also, I had the Doritos taco over the weekend. Huge disappointment. Even a Cool Ranch version would probably suck. The Chili Cheese Burrito is still the greatest thing Taco Bell has and ever will make.

Ready and heading on.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Xanaga was fucking fantastic man.

Funny, I always imagined CB with a more spanish friendly name, like Eduardo

When I make my inevitable trek to Cali and track you down, I will call you Frenchy the entire time

My dad was named Juan. As a 50/50, its a decent concession.

Get ME3 to play multi! I'm still hooked on it.

Thats only because you know that it will keep you away from the single player part of it! Forget about that lame ass game and get on the Tales of Graces F train! Seat are nearly full Bob, I can only save you a spot for so long!

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I feel you. It was a pretty good defensive game holding to FG's only. GG eznark!

I'm assuming I was the only one with lag because it was doing that weird slow motion-to-super speed thing, which I think meant the game kept trying to catch up on my end. It led to some hilarious plays. That defensive end interception...that guy basically warped into the screen like he had a portal gun.

GG Bird. Couldn't stop Ingram and you know how to abuse a blitzing D. That missed FG really sucked, got a little lag spike and missed the shit out of the accuracy bar. Shanked it into the sideline stands. I'm liking this rookie QB more and more. Brady Winter is the future.

LiveWire

smh @ DCX. First Capgate and now going for it on 4th and 11 on his own 18 with 4 minutes to go and 3 timeouts; jump ball deep to Julio Jones. Do we have any rules anymore or is it just FYIDM all day? I could've gone for a chipshot FG to tie, but there are more important things in life than winning a Madden game to me. gg DCX, hope it was worth it!

smh @ DCX. First Capgate and now going for it on 4th and 11 on his own 18 with 4 minutes to go and 3 timeouts; jump ball deep to Julio Jones. Do we have any rules anymore or is it just FYIDM all day? I could've gone for a chipshot FG to tie, but there are more important things in life than winning a Madden game to me. gg DCX, hope it was worth it!

Was he down? If so then I don't see the problem

Like If you were dominating him on offense and he thought you getting the ball was an automatic score then I don't blame him

DCX

DCX
GG Live. By far my worst defensive game. I attribute that to the Peyton Manning i will not fall on a sack factor. Seriously, how is this guy so strong??

Taylor unleashed the dragon this game. threw two picks but one was soooo bogus. Roddy had the break on the short out and he throws behind him right to the safety. I got gifted a BS play with the Julio Jones jump catch. Taylor just doesn't have the touch or arm strength to pull it off and i thought for sure it was going to be picked but Jones morphed between the two defenders and boxed out for the rebound lol.

You took a HUGE gamble to go for the win there and not kick the FG for the win, my defense held on a second a goal from the 8 and you threw a 5 yard pass with no timeouts and the clock ran out.

I'll take it. Falcons 4-0 and Matt Ryan is officially eligible to play :)

DCX

CB3

GG Live. By far my worst defensive game. I attribute that to the Peyton Manning i will not fall on a sack factor. Seriously, how is this guy so strong??

Taylor unleashed the dragon this game. threw two picks but one was soooo bogus. Roddy had the break on the short out and he throws behind him right to the safety. I got gifted a BS play with the Julio Jones jump catch. Taylor just doesn't have the touch or arm strength to pull it off and i thought for sure it was going to be picked but Jones morphed between the two defenders and boxed out for the rebound lol.

You took a HUGE gamble to go for the win there and not kick the FG for the win, my defense held on a second a goal from the 8 and you threw a 5 yard pass with no timeouts and the clock ran out.

I'll take it. Falcons 4-0 and Matt Ryan is officially eligible to play :)

DCX

Clearly this was made before that livewire post!

DCX

DCX

They way you were driving down the field all game with all the shifting and no huddle, fuck yea i'm going for it. If i failed, then i failed. Giving you back the ball up already would have had me watch you take asshole kneel downs.

FYIDM is this season's theme, deal with it.

DCX

Birdman02

GG Drizz. I made 2 terrible decisions with Brees that made the 4th qtr very uncomfortable. As usual, the defense bailed me out with a big goalline stop and held you to a FG after that 1st pick. My o-line made Ingram's job a lot easier. They were opening up some pretty good running lanes. Having two receivers with 90+ release ratings really helped against your man D. I didn't complete many big passes, but they were getting just enough separation for Brees to fit the ball in.

Also, I've noticed lag with the kicking meter in my last few games. It's only cost me 1 missed FG, but it's still pretty annoying. Anybody else seeing this (other than my opponents), or is it just that my connection hasn't been that great the last couple of weeks?

So, I read up on that Devo birthday thing everyone was talking about. What a fucking joke. Is this really how adults behave on the internet? Does she have a following because she is a female? Is this Timedog guy for real or just a troll? And some dude made a comment about sports threads being in danger while those threads can happen is a joke. I agree wholeheartedly

thats my piece. I'll miss you guys while I'm banned

eznark

Banned

We have rules. What we don't have are consequences. Shame is the only tool available to use with such weak rulers, and you can't shame the so hopelessly shameless like DCX.

CB3

So, I read up on that Devo birthday thing everyone was talking about. What a fucking joke. Is this really how adults behave on the internet? Does she have a following because she is a female? Is this Timedog guy for real or just a troll? And some dude made a comment about sports threads being in danger while those threads can happen is a joke. I agree wholeheartedly

thats my piece. I'll miss you guys while I'm banned

Your safe here!

We have rules. What we don't have are consequences. Shame is the only tool available to use with such weak rulers, and you can't shame the so hopelessly shameless like DCX.

First off: Congrats on the incoming kid

Second: Fuck off. We dont actually have 4th down rules. They are guidelines!

LiveWire

They way you were driving down the field all game with all the shifting and no huddle, fuck yea i'm going for it. If i failed, then i failed. Giving you back the ball up already would have had me watch you take asshole kneel downs.

FYIDM is this season's theme, deal with it.

DCX
Oh here we go with the no huddle excuse again. You came out in 1-5-5 against my passing formation. You damn right I'm going to no huddle that, that's football. What's not football is going for it on 4th down on your own 18 when you're only down by 4 points with 4 minutes remaining and 3 timeouts.

Oh here we go with the no huddle excuse again. You came out in 1-5-5 against my passing formation. You damn right I'm going to no huddle that, that's football. What's not football is going for it on 4th down on your own 18 when you're only down by 4 points with 4 minutes remaining and 3 timeouts.

To be fair, he is a Falcons fan. You can hardly call what he has to watch Football

Mrbob

From his own 18? What the hell. Offense rules the day in this game, it's near impossible at times to get 4 stops when someone is passing.

Are more sanctions against the falcons required?

DCX

DCX

Don't act like that was the only time you ran no huddle, you ran it for like 30% of the game. I pulled a Mike Smith, only i converted mine. You're just pissed that i converted it. We wouldn't be having this discussion if you knocked it down or took it to the house on a TAINT.

4 minutes is nothing when you clearly have been dinking and dunking me all game. Thats the same like a running game. Punting there would have given you the ball around the 44 yard line. I would have had to allow you to score to come back and score quickly and try to stop you again. Thats a bigger stretch that a 4th and 11.

DCX

Top Bottom