• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
Nah, always called Michigan home. Lived in a few different parts of the state (even the Upper Peninsula for a year). I am fortunate enough to live in West Michigan, which is one of the better parts of the state

^^^ lol. But you got the nicer side of Flint in those pics

Where in the UP? I used to spend a couple weeks a summer up in Houghton/Hancock at Tech's hockey camp and in high school we went up their to play against the two high schools every year. We fucking destroyed them. Pussies.

Nah, always called Michigan home. Lived in a few different parts of the state (even the Upper Peninsula for a year). I am fortunate enough to live in West Michigan, which is one of the better parts of the state

^^^ lol. But you got the nicer side of Flint in those pics

Tell me that you have at least traveled to other parts of the US!

DCX

DCX
atleast they dont pretend they cant find their game.

KuGsj.gif

DCX

Where in the UP? I used to spend a couple weeks a summer up in Houghton/Hancock at Tech's hockey camp and in high school we went up their to play against the two high schools every year. We fucking destroyed them. Pussies.

lol my brother and I moved in with my Grandparents in Strongs. Its like an hour past the bridge coming from the LP. How close were you to the ferry in Wisconsin?

Tell me that you have at least traveled to other parts of the US!

Of course. I have been up and down the midwest! Lppking forward to travel through the East Coast in a few years too!

Of course. I have been up and down the midwest! Lppking forward to travel through the East Coast in a few years too!

Yeah man, you need to get out an travel! I looooove the midwest but all the cool shit to see is on the coasts - there, i said it :(

edit----

actually, fuck both coasts and just goto ALASKA. Best place on earth!

McNei1y

you try that doritos taco yet? Kinda yummy i think

Yeah. I was craving a Crunchwrap Supreme box a couple of weeks ago and all they gave me was that Dorito box. The taco was actually pretty good. Added some decent flavor to a basic taco. I wouldn't consider it a good deal though. Crunchwrap Supreme with a burrito and taco was so much better!

BigAT

you try that doritos taco yet? Kinda yummy i think

I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet, but I know I am going to be disappointed with it. Why? Because no matter how good it is they clearly dropped the ball by not making the shell out of Cool Ranch Doritos. The vastly superior Dorito flavor.

I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet, but I know I am going to be disappointed with it. Why? Because no matter how good it is they clearly dropped the ball by not making the shell out of Cool Ranch Doritos. The vastly superior Dorito flavor.

No doubt that will come next and i agree!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

i think i saw the cool ranch ones are coming in the fall

eznark

Banned

False

iWxcI9YBTCXsO.png

Top Bottom