• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

because they are obviously incompetent at managing their cap. i am embarrassed

EDIT: Crowwwwwwwww lets go if you can main event is at 7

that's some really weak ass shit going on over there closing our beloved NBA thread

I really hope it wasn't some of the newbies crying about how "they won't accept me!"

fuck that, the thread is better without stupid bandwagon fans who try to come and have a 'POLITE BASKETBALL DISCUSSION' with that and only that

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

Its fucking ridiculous. We've got mods complaining that sports threads are too insular yet they tolerate shit like this from the self appointed gaf celebritè

I guess that's what did it.

eznark

Banned
Eznark is the one who needs to be careful. He's said some truthful things (about the related subject matter which got the NBA thread locked) before in the NFL thread, but people get too paranoid with that and run and tell.

Lol, you guys take this shit so serious. If some child wants me banned she'll have me banned. No sense tiptoeing around it.

I'm really enjoying ME3. Around 15 hours into the campaign at the moment. I fear the ending is going to ruin the trilogy for me.

I have been telling you for weeks Bob. You gotta learn to listen bro!

Oh... Devolution. Glad we just ignored her. :3

So what's up? Devolution was making out with EviLore? Does that mean we're stuck with her now? I've missed so much.

I keep hearing this Devolution name and keep hearing how she (she, right?) destroy peoples account wherever she goes. Who the fuck is she?

McNei1y

I keep hearing this Devolution name and keep hearing how she (she, right?) destroy peoples account wherever she goes. Who the fuck is she?

I picked up that Devolution and Timedog are in a relationship? I mean they've posted pictures of eachother all romantic like and stuff. Then I hear that it's all a joke and that they're friends. Anyway, she has some connection to Timedog. It gets way too much press on this forum.

Mrbob

Shadow Council, I want a full investigation done immediately on the play of Birdman! I didn't realize when Knox went down in the first quarter he is out for 9 more games! Obviously Birdman is now embracing the dirty play of his real life Saints! Madden GAF bounty gate in action!

5.4 million dollar cap hit down the drain for over half the season! :/ My offense might be in trouble now.

Smokey

I have been telling you for weeks Bob. You gotta learn to listen bro!

it's better to not talk about her..seriously
i am risking a ban by just bringing her name up right now

And your Golden Eggles will probably have to play MSU in the Elite 8, and you still live in Arkansas? Just rough times all around for you bro

I find it funny that someone that lives in Michigan would talk shit about where someone else lives!!

something about stones in a glass house

MSU will get bodied son!

I find it funny that someone that lives in Michigan would talk shit about where someone else lives!!

something about stones in a glass house

MSU will get bodied son!

I would take Michigan over that backward ass state known as Arkansas any day. At least I have the choice of daily activities and which drugs I use/sell here, while you are stuck with hunting for gators and guessing how many teeth the "women" down there have!

And I can't wait for yours and Bob's (and Eznark.... to an extent) bitter tears when Sparty rolls over your weak ass school!

DCX

DCX
I would take Michigan over that backward ass state known as Arkansas any day. At least I have the choice of daily activities and which drugs I use/sell here, while you are stuck with hunting for gators and guessing how many teeth the "women" down there have!

And I can't wait for yours and Bob's (an Eznark.... to an extent) bitter tears when Sparty rolls over your weak ass school!

Take it easy dude, we don't want Madden GAF shut down too :(

DCX

Splat

CB we're gonna have to go tomorrow, what time are you avail?

edit: unless I free up pretty late tonight, but I assume you're EST and will be asleep.

And I can't wait for yours and Bob's (and Eznark.... to an extent) bitter tears when Sparty rolls over your weak ass school!

rofl!! Arkansas does suck ass... i tell the locals how shitty their state is every day.

Serious time - have you ever lived outside of Michigan? just wondering!

eznark

Banned
rofl!! Arkansas does suck ass... i tell the locals how shitty their state is every day.

The roads leaving Michigan are strewn with rubble, bodies and rusted out Pontiac's. There is no leaving Michigan.

detroit-packard-plant-20080815-171843.jpg

Detroit.jpg

detroit.jpg

beirut.650.jpg

Nah, always called Michigan home. Lived in a few different parts of the state (even the Upper Peninsula for a year). I am fortunate enough to live in West Michigan, which is one of the better parts of the state

^^^ lol. But you got the nicer side of Flint in those pics

Sokantish

The roads leaving Michigan are strewn with rubble, bodies and rusted out Pontiac's. There is no leaving Michigan.

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/detroit-packard-plant-20080815-171843.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://dgatmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Detroit.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.globalcrisisnews.com/wp-content/uploads/detroit.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/07/18/world/beirut.650.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

screencaps from Fallout: The Movie?

Top Bottom