• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sokantish

Well you also get a making of DVD, soundtrack, art book, and some stupid looking USB stick.

D3ce-features.jpg

Mrbob

You guys excited for the resurgence of white basketball tonight? Wisconsin gonna take it to Cuse!

Marquette and Florida might be game of the night, though! Both teams going up and down in a frenzy. Can't wait to feast on Goldy's tears after Marquette demolishes Michigan State in the elite 8! :D

You guys excited for the resurgence of white basketball tonight? Wisconsin gonna take it to Cuse!

Marquette and Florida might be game of the night, though! Both teams going up and down in a frenzy. Can't wait to feast on Goldy's tears after Marquette demolishes Michigan State in the elite 8! :D

Marquette-Florida is gonna be a blowout tonight. Florida is awful and Marquette is mediocre.

But thats all irrelevant, because we all know the true face of College Basketball:

1-13%20sparty%20pointing.jpg

McNei1y

Someone start a series with me in NBA. Only got time for one game but I'm trying to play some bball since I'm watching the Zards play like this.

BigAT

GG Crow. I was going to complain before the game about the ridiculousness of Tebow being rated higher than Eli. But Tebow certainly didn't play anywhere close to his rating, he really stunk it up all game for you.

Is there something in the game that simulates being in Denver and playing high above sea level? It seemed like my guys were getting tired far quicker than usual.

DCX

DCX
So stupid..how can you practice all week to attack a 2-3 zone and derp in the final two minutes. Pathetic.

DCX

Smokey

so trash

attack the fucking zone my god

instead lets wait until 7 seconds are on the shot clock before doing so...college basketball

Smokey

You split the two up top or hit the big in the middle and collapse that fucker. basics.

DCX

or overload the baseline

or put two bigs at the elbows and PASS THEM THE BALL

or the pg penetrate forcing the zone to collapse and decide to shoot a short jumper or kick it out

but no dribble dribble dribble

or overload the baseline

or put two bigs at the elbows and PASS THEM THE BALL

or the pg penetrate forcing the zone to collapse and decide to shoot a short jumper or kick it out

but no dribble dribble dribble

nope, iso from 30ft jack up 26 footer whiteboy rebound 1/4 spin over the head nothing but ne...... :(

eznark

Banned
You split the two up top or hit the big in the middle and collapse that fucker. basics.

DCX

You're a basketball genius, yet Bo Ryan makes millions while you sit in your underwear, shoveling ice cream down your gullet, manipulating imaginary salary caps.

The injustice of it all.

Top Bottom