• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

But thats all irrelevant, because we all know the true face of College Basketball:

1-13%20sparty%20pointing.jpg

Lol, I think you misspoke! You are talking about the biggest joke in college basketball in the tourney!

Lol, I think you misspoke! You are talking about the biggest joke in college basketball in the tourney!

I can't wait for my last moments of life, as I start to fade away from the cut wrists, to be watching Marquette ask for mercy during the beatdown Florida is going to hand them

McNei1y

holy shit cb gg. That was the most frustrating game of 2k I have ever played. You were doing your thing with Kobe and crew. That 3rd quarter made me want to throw my controller through my tv. Directional stick passing is going to give me a heart attack. Alot of those turnovers were you pulling your Eagles secondary moves but I cannot understand why the game feels that it is necessary to pass through two guys downlow when I could pass to the guy at the top of the arc.

I really have to go into the practice mode and shoot around with Crawford now that Young is gone. I hate those final minutes when the game just gives you shots. I wanted to keep shooting with him to know when I release it!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
god that 4th quarter was so dumb. like 10 blocks.

Ill gift you that game. you'll never get that quarter again.

Smokey

god that 4th quarter was so dumb. like 10 blocks.

Ill gift you that game. you'll never get that quarter again.

Rockets 101
Lakers 92

cruiselaugh.gif

Guess I can go back into retirement! Game hasn't been in my house for weeks and you lose to the Dragic led Rockets. No comp as usual!

McNei1y

gg Smokey! Down 1-0 to you too now. At least I lost by 8 and not by 30-whatever lol. Used button passing much more this game. I still hate thinking the game will be like real life, as in players going to their proper places on their own. I have no idea why when I dribbled in to collapse the defense BOOKER of all people goes outside instead of Crawford.

Looking forward to the next game!

McNei1y

gg. sorry if the alley oops at the end were annoying, I just like to style with those two

lol gg. It wasn't you, it was just a frustrating moment after having a fastbreak pass hit the back of my own player which is then alley-ooped on me. I get mad at shit like that in the game. All 81 of your points could've been alley-oops. Same thing was happening in the game with CB. Just stupid shit that wouldn't happen in life like passing off backs or doing dumb passes through the lane for no reason to only get turned over.

Down 1-0 in all the series'!!

DCX

DCX
After my Madden game tonight I will be trotting out my Knicks for challenges.

I have not practiced enough to be good, so more than likely I'll get blown out but I need my fix.

DCX

Smokey

After my Madden game tonight I will be trotting out my Knicks for challenges.

I have not practiced enough to be good, so more than likely I'll get blown out but I need my fix.

DCX
We play 10-12 min quarters now ...can you handle that old man

lol gg. It wasn't you, it was just a frustrating moment after having a fastbreak pass hit the back of my own player which is then alley-ooped on me. I get mad at shit like that in the game. All 81 of your points could've been alley-oops. Same thing was happening in the game with CB. Just stupid shit that wouldn't happen in life like passing off backs or doing dumb passes through the lane for no reason to only get turned over.

Down 1-0 in all the series'!!

lol that's 2k

or its like when you're penetrating to the hoop and there's a wide open shooter for a kickout and....they either move or do something dumb. pisses me off too

there was literally ONE play where lebron had a clean fastbreak and I tried to do a 360 dunk and....a missed pull up jumper is all that happened. i was so pissed lol

Top Bottom