• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

TheCrow

At this pace Tebow still might be on the Broncos roster when we start in Madden 13.

GG Crow. I was going to complain before the game about the ridiculousness of Tebow being rated higher than Eli. But Tebow certainly didn't play anywhere close to his rating, he really stunk it up all game for you.

Is there something in the game that simulates being in Denver and playing high above sea level? It seemed like my guys were getting tired far quicker than usual.
He threw a couple of bad passes but my WRs dropped some big catches and didn't even try to catch at times. More importantly my defensive line didn't do shit so I just gave up.

Smokey

smokey are you gonna be around after 11:30 CT today
Probably not. Maybe after 2a!

I can play drunk, you can play high and the result could be most epic Madden game ever.

Or could just wait until tomorrow.

As a side note with 2k...if you're not icon passing you're doing it wrong. Directional passing will fuck you up.

Probably not. Maybe after 2a!

I can play drunk, you can play high and the result could be most epic Madden game ever.

Or could just wait until tomorrow.

As a side note with 2k...if you're not icon passing you're doing it wrong. Directional passing will fuck you up.

I'd rather play after 2 AM
come back earlier fucknut
. I'm gonna be gone all of Saturday and will be busy as hell on Sunday

let's make it happen. I'll be drunk and high

Nightz

McNeily, I'll be out of town tomorrow and Sunday, but I'm off work on Monday so I'll be available all day. I may be able to go tonight after the advance...depends on how fast I can get my stuff ready for the weekend.

McNei1y

McNeily, I'll be out of town tomorrow and Sunday, but I'm off work on Monday so I'll be available all day. I may be able to go tonight after the advance...depends on how fast I can get my stuff ready for the weekend.

If vance is at 6pst/9est exactly(or a bit after) I could probably get the game in then. If not then it'll be Monday it looks like!

DCX

DCX
To be fair, the game didn't start by 6, but at the same time there was a plan to play. The hammer was struck nonetheless.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
what the fuck yall are some bitches

dude said 6pst and you sim it before then when you said good and well that i was heading home

I dont know your schedule bruh!. I got an aim message from FMT telling me to sim it at 6. turned on the xbox, checked the thread literally a minute before you posted and saw nothing, then simmed it right when i posted.

Shit happens

Somnia

So tonight or monday won't work? Guess sunday night would be our only chance since I'll be visiting family this weekend.

edit: Scratch that we are leaving later, I can go late Sunday or late Monday (I don't know when we plan on advancing, but Monday would have to be 1030pm cst)

Top Bottom