• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
well I'm not settling for a field goal on 4 and short anymore, and I'll consider anything in the 4th quarter my "last possession."

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill be taking on all comers in 2k. Before or after the Lakers game.

Or maybe even during considering its a road game and we're liable to be blown out!

Phee
McNulty
Smokey (As long as you dont "lose" your disk again)

wtf............................... i just mcnabbed myself in OT :(

gg dude. thank god i never have to start kapernick again. his release is so fucking slow and he can't lead passes :/

and my guys were literally PUSHING your guys forward! on that 3rd and 14 you got i just had to laugh. just make the tackle guys!

gg dude. thank god i never have to start kapernick again. his release is so fucking slow and he can't lead passes :/

and my guys were literally PUSHING your guys forward! on that 3rd and 14 you got i just had to laugh. just make the tackle guys!

gg man... it was a fun game. I was pretty nervous at first for some reason so i started out really sloppy. That and the game felt a bit slower than normal. My button presses were delayed just a bit. Nothing i couldn't adjust to though a little irritating. Prolly that arkansas internet 2 west coast connection!

Sorry if that manual LB sack that i had annoyed you. You had tons of space to run and it looked like you were moving up to scramble so i pounced. Also, squib kick to start the 2nd half wasn't intended. For some odd reason i was thinking there was still time left in 1st half even after i ran down the clock to kick a FG - not sure where my brain was at on that one!

yeah that 3rd and long was lulz worthy... i caught quite a few lucky breaks. Still couldnt pull it out :/

In other news!

Jags start the season 0-5 yet again! If we discount the 2nd smokes game which was just a weird fucking game for all involved, the jags have lost 4 games by less than a TD(avg of ~4points a game)

Getting close! Just can't get over that hump :(

gg man... it was a fun game. I was pretty nervous at first for some reason so i started out really sloppy. That and the game felt a bit slower than normal. My button presses were delayed just a bit. Nothing i couldn't adjust to though a little irritating. Prolly that arkansas internet 2 west coast connection!

Sorry if that manual LB sack that i had annoyed you. You had tons of space to run and it looked like you were moving up to scramble so i pounced. Also, squib kick to start the 2nd half wasn't intended. For some odd reason i was thinking there was still time left in 1st half even after i ran down the clock to kick a FG - not sure where my brain was at on that one!

yeah that 3rd and long was lulz worthy... i caught quite a few lucky breaks. Still couldnt pull it out :/

i didn't even notice a manual sack so it didn't annoy me at all! and it wouldn't anyways... i am of the thought that if you are dealing with a scrambling QB and he's moving towards the line of scrimmage you can go after him

BigAT

DROY Cooper Fitzgerald gained 9 OVR points in the offseason. He can no longer get off blocks at all :(

Check his number in depth chart, he probably didn't go up that much. JPP allegedly went up 11 points after his first season, but it didn't end up actually being anywhere close to that.

Splat

Check his number in depth chart, he probably didn't go up that much. JPP allegedly went up 11 points after his first season, but it didn't end up actually being anywhere close to that.

His power move, which is what he mostly relies on, went from 86 to 91, and now it barely works.

McNei1y

Ill be taking on all comers in 2k. Before or after the Lakers game.

Or maybe even during considering its a road game and we're liable to be blown out!

Phee
McNulty
Smokey (As long as you dont "lose" your disk again)

Aw man I was at happy hour all day. Sorry I missed this. I would've liked to start a series with you!

Sokantish

GG Sokantish, I apologize for that late TD, I was just hitting a and it selected a run and didnt want to use a time out. Otherwise great run D man, I couldnt run for shit against you.

GG, I was actually hoping you'd score again so I'd get one more chance on my offense, but now I regret it because I lost my rookie WR for 12 weeks. :(

LukeSmith

Apparently because I play so much DOTA2 I got more invites to send out, I have no clue how many I can send, but I only want to give them out if you're going to actually play, otherwise it's a waste of an invite like the ones I gave to Bob and Livewire.

Somnia

GG, I was actually hoping you'd score again so I'd get one more chance on my offense, but now I regret it because I lost my rookie WR for 12 weeks. :(

Fuck =( I felt bad with all the injuries you were getting, but more so that one because I fucked up and scored again.

eznark

Banned
Apparently because I play so much DOTA2 I got more invites to send out, I have no clue how many I can send, but I only want to give them out if you're going to actually play, otherwise it's a waste of an invite like the ones I gave to Bob and Livewire.

Maybe if you didn't publicly berate them they would still want to play.

Sokantish

Fuck =( I felt bad with all the injuries you were getting, but more so that one because I fucked up and scored again.

Yeah I dunno what was up with the injuries that game, oh well. Not like they cost me the game or anything though, I still keep on throwing INTs like crazy

Somnia

Yeah I dunno what was up with the injuries that game, oh well. Not like they cost me the game or anything though, I still keep on throwing INTs like crazy

If it makes you feel better a few years back I killed the Lions team for the year by injuring like 12 of their players while the game was live cam'd. Ah memories.

McNei1y

ME61v.gif

Mrbob

Wtf I still play Dota. Just trying to finish ME3 right now!

Year of the WR injury! I feel your pain. :/

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Couple things:

First things first, I would like to issue a formal and public apology to my league mates and especially Ferny for my outburst the other night. While I believe that I am justified to be mad at the lag, and that I wasn't mad at anyone in particular except the lag itself, I carried on far too long! I'm not usually one to complain anyway.

Second, on fourth down gate, I think it really depends on your opponent. With me, if you're down and past the midpoint of the fourth quarter, I'm going to expect you're going to go for it.

Third, who all is getting Diablo 3? I'm definitely getting it, just want an idea on how many of you dudes are joining me in the fight against evil.

McNei1y

Couple things:

First things first, I would like to issue a formal and public apology to my league mates and especially Ferny for my outburst the other night. While I believe that I am justified to be mad at the lag, and that I wasn't mad at anyone in particular except the lag itself, I carried on far too long! I'm not usually one to complain anyway.

Second, on fourth down gate, I think it really depends on your opponent. With me, if you're down and past the midpoint of the fourth quarter, I'm going to expect you're going to go for it.

Third, who all is getting Diablo 3? I'm definitely getting it, just want an idea on how many of you dudes are joining me in the fight against evil.

Where's the apology video?

I'm getting D3. I should be getting it free with the wow pass but not sure.

Somnia

Couple things:

I have the D3 CE already paid off (has been for months)

Ferny

Couple things:

No big deal broski. It happened, you'll stomp me out next time we play and the world will continue as it should. We're still getting some alcohol when I hit up NYC in the summer!

I shall also be getting Diablo 3 on day one. Have the collectors on Amazon but may just opt for the digital one and leave it at that.

bluemax

Banned
Whoever my next opponent is, I can play on Friday after the advance as long as we're done before like 10ish or something since I'm going to a party.

I'll be unavailable pretty much all day Saturday as I'm going to a wedding.

I'll have some availability on Sunday after kickball/before softball.

Top Bottom