• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Rorschach

Wellie: I'm down for Diablo 3. Haven't played the beta, but I'm obligated to get the game.

PM me your steamID

Also, Ramirez, Trasher has a key for you. He called dibs on getting you in

Hrm... I don't like to give my Steam ID to Halo apologists. Not even my dummy account. Could you give it through a third party?
It's Rorschach

PS: Why is there a Sonic Community thread AND a furry thread? Seems redundant to me...

Ramirez

If you keep stirring the pot sure that may just happen.

Post some more links showing people how to cheese while your at it.

hangoversplat.gif

PM me your steamID

Also, Ramirez, Trasher has a key for you. He called dibs on getting you in

And here I was pissed at you for not giving me one in your initial post. :)

Mrbob

True he is a beast but the one play he didn't make may have cost me the game. D:

Hit him wide open on 3rd down on a pass and it bounced off his helmet to the ground lol. Had to kick a FG. That play changes the last minute of the game. Instead of rushing down 27 to 17 I'm down 27 to 21 or 28 to 21 when i'm near the red zone and don't have to hurry as fast to get two scores and rush a throw for a TAINT.

Haynes played well at the number one receiver in place of Knox but damn if that fumble he had didn't hurt! Changed the momentum early in the second half! Oh well, you win some you lose some!

LukeSmith

Goldy, said you disconnected, I exited and didn't count, but I really don't feel like playing through that again. I'm fine just simming it with injuries off.

I missed the DOTA game train, however, so if you want to run it back I will.

Goldy, said you disconnected, I exited and didn't count, but I really don't feel like playing through that again. I'm fine just simming it with injuries off.

Yea, I have no idea what happened. Really sorry dude I was gonna say the same thing about simming it AS LONG AS YOU TURN INJURIES OFF CB. I know you arn't FMT, but it bares reminding

Your defense stifled me all game, i had no answer =/

Yea, I just don't have the heart for another game. It would probably be a blow out in your favor if we ran it back

LukeSmith

Yea, I have no idea what happened. Really sorry dude I was gonna say the same thing about simming it AS LONG AS YOU TURN INJURIES OFF CB. I know you arn't FMT, but it bares reminding

Your defense stifled me all game, i had no answer =/

Yea, I just don't have the heart for another game. It would probably be a blow out in your favor if we ran it back

Dunno your guys dropped a Ramirezian Imagination level of picks

first off, CB is the one who vances without turning injuries off! i always have turned them off properly. remember, you have to go into the commish options, turn them OFF, leave that menu, and then get back into that menu or else it won't have an effect.

secondly, thanks for cutting donnie avery whenever you did it luke. dude was a great pickup. his route running is fantastic and he has pretty good speed! 4th in the league amongst WR's in catches

LukeSmith

This game is so dumb.

I don't think I care enough to keep playing this season. It was a good run this year.

I'll see some of you for the NCAA league, undoubtedly

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Luke has come across why i established the CB rule of if your winning the first one and it disconnects, just fucking count it. You'll never win the second one.

Luke has come across why i established the CB rule of if your winning the first one and it disconnects, just fucking count it. You'll never win the second one.

To be fair, Luke was up 10-3 in the 4th as I was in the 5 yard line. I don't think I would have won because I like Tony Romo on defense when the game is on the line, but i think my point still stands

LukeSmith

To be fair, Luke was up 10-3 in the 4th as I was in the 5 yard line. I don't think I would have won because I like Tony Romo on defense when the game is on the line, but i think my point still stands

Yeah, I'm more irked that the first game got dropped because it was a good game. Second game was just a dumpstering

eznark

Banned
I'm getting D3. Beta is pretty sweet

hm, good to see positive feedback. I am trying to stop buying new games since baseball season is starting and my gaming drops significantly, so I can wait and get shit used...but it's not like Diablo is ever going to get cheaper.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Status on the rest of the games? Should be easily 'vancin' today.

Bills/Jets
Giants/Broncos
Rams/Texans

Trasher; When is good for you to play? I should be around pretty much all of Saturday.

Mrbob

I've had the D3 Collector's pre ordered for awhile! It's Blizzard, I trust them!

Oh, and I guess Gearbox does want me to get Borderlands 2!

BL2_Claptrap_LoveLetter_1.jpg

BL2_Claptrap_LoveLetter_2.jpg

BigAT

Does the D3 collector's edition actually have anything worth paying the extra money for? I have the standard edition preordered.

I love everything Borderlands puts out.

Top Bottom