• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ferny

Hey Rams owner (not sure what their username on here is) I sent ya a XBL msg but if you check the thread out more, im good whenever you are.

Ferny

This was on that DLG's main page so maybe it has something to do with it..?

What’s up my DLG brethren... Some of you have been with us from the start and others are just now arriving. For me personally (and also speaking for the rest of the team here) we are proud to call ALL of you our DLG family. The true definition of “Community” is what every one of you embody every day you contribute to your leagues, be it through commissioner duties, articles, forums or chat rooms...

Ultimately, it is our goal at Dynasty League Gaming to provide you, our family, with the most advanced Community building tools and Network known to man. We strive to achieve this goal everyday, we listen to the feedback you provide us, we share your frustrations when tools and functions are not where they should be and we sincerely appreciate all that you do for your Elite Communities - it pushes us that much harder to accomplish our goals for Dynasty League Gaming as a whole.

I am proud to announce that DLG will be taking your league gaming experience to yet another level within the next few days and I cannot wait until you all get to see what we have in store. And the craziest part is...... this is just the beginning. You are on the ground floor of something special and there’s only one direction we are headed.

So keep your eyes peeled, your controllers ready and your imaginations open. We are bringing our A game, for you, our DLG Family.

As a wise man once said, this is not a hobby, it's a way of life.

Game on.

TheCrow

http://dlgnow.com/company/partners.html
Myleaguemanager.net, the PREMIER Madden league management site, has been acquired by Dynasty League Gaming! Derek Adams (Founder of Myleaguemanager.net) is an acclaimed and influential member of the EA Sports Game Changers Program and hosts one the largest league communities on the net. As the new Lead Developer for DLG, Derek looks to bring the development knowledge and market expertise that made MLM a success, into both the current and the future iterations of DLG. We are proud to welcome Derek onto our team and are excited about the endless possibilities DLG will be able to provide sports gaming communities everywhere.
So it looks like it'll be the same guy in charge but he might be getting help.

bluemax

Banned
Hey Rams owner (not sure what their username on here is) I sent ya a XBL msg but if you check the thread out more, im good whenever you are.

Colasante is his name on here.

http://dlgnow.com/company/partners.html
So it looks like it'll be the same guy in charge but he might be getting help.

Derek Adams on MLM.net mainpage said:
What does this mean for my league?
The most important thing we want to make sure that we get across with this initiative is that you will not be losing anything that you currently have on leagueManager. To the contrary, you will now be receiving greatly enhanced support, new and exciting content and feature development all supported by a professional team of developers, community support staff and league gaming experts that all share your intense passion for this game mode. The experience will remain 100% free to you, and you will never be forced to buy in or pay for anything. The current LeagueManager platform will stay live, and as we gradually develop and refine LeagueManager functionality into our new flagship platform on DLG, you will be offered the opportunity to seamlessly transfer all of your league information and upgrade to the new system.

Sounds more like LM will stay around but eventually all the focus will be on whatever they put up over on DLG.

Ramirez

I swear to God, Tiburon better fix OF next year and not rely on these amateurs (I say amateurs, but they seem to know more than Tiburon) to pick up their slack.

daw840

Could you play late tonight? I'm about to head to work in an hour, and I won't be back until probably after 10 EST.

That might work. That's 9 pm my time and since it's a weekend I should be able to swing that.

I'll post again closer to that time to let you know.

If we're advancing tomorrow will you be able to double game Striker? I am pretty much free except from 4-10:30 CT

otherwise the week will be tricky for us and my future opponents. This week I won't be back home till 11:30 CT on most nights

If we're advancing tomorrow will you be able to double game Striker? I am pretty much free except from 4-10:30 CT

otherwise the week will be tricky for us and my future opponents. This week I won't be back home till 11:30 CT on most nights

not "if". we are advancing tomorrow at 9 pm pst at the latest

Striker

I'm trying to get Nightz & I to play before the Giants game. So if you can play after 9 or whenever it ends sure.

TheCrow

gg wellie. Rodger who? it's all about Tebow. If I lost it would've all been on me because I threw away field goal opportunities time and time again.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg wellie. Rodger who? it's all about Tebow. If I lost it would've all been on me because I threw away field goal opportunities time and time again.

lol you're funny.

I should've just kept running the ball instead of trying to force passes trying to test my new toy. Going to have to start running more 2 TE sets as my WRs are still having trouble getting open.

Ferny

FCK! Looks like the connection with Rams went out on his side it seems. I was up 28-14 with 3:00 mins in the 3rd qtr and I had ball. I won't be able to play again all day tomorrow so do we play again Monday or do I count it?

Ramirez

FCK! Looks like the connection with Rams went out on his side it seems. I was up 28-14 with 3:00 mins in the 3rd qtr and I had ball. I won't be able to play again all day tomorrow so do we play again Monday or do I count it?

It advances tomorrow...

Why not restart it tonight, unless he feels it was over I guess.

Colasante

Yowza the Rams have a horrible offensive line, player ratings be damned. I don't think Bradford will stand upright long enough to throw a single touchdown this season.

Ferny

It advances tomorrow...

Why not restart it tonight, unless he feels it was over I guess.

I can't replay it tonight :/ promised the GF we would catch a movie. If you can get up pretty early tomorrow Colasante I can play but otherwise I wouldn't be able to.

Ferny

Sorry about that man. You were actually running it well with SJ and then when you went up 14-0 so early, I was already thinking it was done. GG though up until you got DC'd :(

Trasher

That might work. That's 9 pm my time and since it's a weekend I should be able to swing that.

I'll post again closer to that time to let you know.

Hmm don't know if you are around, but I'll be on for another while here to see if you hop on. I gotta go to bed soon though. Really tired, and I have to get up early in the morning to work some more. =/

Ferny

Not sure if anyone in MaddenGAF is interested, but im guessing they just gave 2 copies of Super MNC to all testers and I just got two. Is anyone interested in the game at all and wants a copy?

Top Bottom